The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Affection Multiplier App: The Boyfriend

By: BreaktheBar

Chapter 59

“Can I be honest?” I asked Cassidy.

It had been almost an hour since the girls and JC had returned from their hike. And since I’d finished my massage/oral rendezvous with Becca. As far as I could tell none of the girls had been suspicious of the three of us, or more importantly of Becca and Cassidy lazily swimming on the far side of the houseboats from the shore.

Most of the girls had immediately stripped off their boots, and most of their clothes, to jump into the water themselves. Shirts, shorts, socks and boots had been scattered across the lower deck porches, not to mention several bras. Even JC had joined in, hopping into the water in just his little black briefs.

I’d decided to be the responsible one and hauled out a full flat of cold water bottles along with chopping up a dozen oranges. Once I’d finished playing Soccer Mom with the drinks and snacks, Wanda and Terra had teamed up to pull me into the water and I’d spent a half hour splashing around with everyone.

That was about when the booze had started flowing again in earnest, and I was now lounging on the upper deck again with Cassidy in my lap on one of the Adirondacks. It was starting to be ‘our spot’ at this point.

“Of course you can, Tiger,” Cassidy said. She’d been tracing the cold bottom lip of the beer bottle she was holding across my chest. Most of the girls had taken a trip to their rooms to shower and change into proper swimsuits by this point, and a party atmosphere had kicked off with music blasting from the singles boat again. “Anything, always.”

I nodded, still trying to format my thoughts properly. “So I have a concern,” I started.

“Is there something you want me to do? Or stop doing?” Cassidy asked. She’d sat up at my words, more alert in her concern.

“I just- Cass, I’m worried. Not about the sexual stuff specifically, but how it’s happening. The App… it makes me nervous,” I said.

“Nervous how?” she asked.

“Nervous as in I don’t know if what I’ve done with Wanda or Becca so far is because they’re interested, or because the App is bending reality and I’m being magically rapey.”

Cassidy opened her mouth to respond but hesitated and clicked it shut again. She frowned, her brows coming together as she looked over my face, then shifted on my lap so that she was straddling and hugging me, resting her chin on my shoulder.

“If I wanted to use the App to try and… force it, I could,” she said. “Some of the stuff in there is really wild. It can change the perception of the world. It can normalize things just for me, or give people kinks they didn’t have before. Hell, I could give either of us super sex pheromones, or make the world think it’s normal for us to be nudists anywhere we want. With enough points I could make someone completely free use for the world, and it would just be seen as normal. I’ve never done that. Even when I was deep in the- the addiction to it, I never used it like that.

“I can’t figure out how to prove it since I can’t show you the App, but I promise you that without delving deep into the weird corners of the App, it doesn’t make people do something they don’t want to. For me, it makes people naturally take the good things I do to heart. It’s the Multiplier, not the Adder. And I promise you, Tiger. I promise you with everything I have, the quirks and perks I bought for you aren’t going to mess with people’s minds and make them do things they wouldn’t have been inclined to do anyways.”

“Except that’s not entirely true,” I said. “The kissing—”

“Encourages more of the same.”

“And the cum?”

Cassidy flushed and looked away. “OK, so that one could be used inappropriately if we had you jizz in the punch bowl or something. But we’re not going to do that, obviously.”

“Obviously,” I repeated with a snort.

“Is there anything else?” Cassidy asked.

“Tell me what it says about Becca and Wanda,” I said.

“Are you sure you want to know?” she asked. “It only tells me stats for how they feel about me, I can’t see the connection between them and you.”

“I’m still interested to know,” I said.

“OK, let me go get—”

There was a loud couple of honks of an air horn, and the sound of a speedboat approaching had both of us looking to each other in surprise. Cassidy stood up, letting me up, and we went to the railing of the houseboat.

The big speedboat from earlier was pulling up, a half dozen guys pumping their fists and cheering at the sight of several women on the upper decks and porches, all in bikinis. They were approaching and slowing down.

“Well, fuck,” I said. “I think I’m about to be the babysitter.”

“It’ll be fine, Tiger,” Cassidy said, standing behind me and rubbing the small of my back. “Well, I think.”

Sherry and Ginnie were down the railing from us and both started waving, and Ginnie pulled the cups of her bikini aside and flashed the guys for a moment.

“Yeah,” I said. “It depends where we decide to draw the ‘fine’ line at.”

Cassidy turned and leaned her butt against the railing so she could look me in the eyes. “Tiger, for real, you need to not be the big brother on this. I know you have that instinct, but you need to just let everyone have their fun unless something bad actually looks like it’s happening. You know I won’t even entertain anything, and neither will Terra with JC here, or Cattie since she has us. And Heather.”

I didn’t miss the late addition of Cattie’s girlfriend as a distant second reason for her not to get into trouble with these guys. They were all college-age, and several of them looked like they were the athletic type.

“And,” Cassidy continued, “I doubt Wanda or Becca are going to have eyes for anyone but you either after you rocked both their worlds.”

“Here’s the thing, Cass,” I said. “None of the people you listed off are who I’m worried about.”

“Then who, Tiger?”

All of them, I thought, but shoved that down as ridiculous.

“Just… I’m going to be Sober Robbie for the afternoon,” I said.

“You know I love the fuck out of Sober Robbie,” Cass said, hugging me tight from the side. “Especially when I’m being Sober Cassidy.”

“You don’t need to,” I said. We’d both only had a single beer, and I felt like it was a waste of the afternoon for neither of us to be letting loose.

“But I do,” Cassidy said. “Because I’m yours, in everything.”

* * *