The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Affection Multiplier App: The Boyfriend

By: BreaktheBar

Chapter 60

They were members of the college soccer team at Arizona State, and they were out at Lake Powell for an impromptu reunion. Half of them had recently graduated from the program—they hadn’t done particularly well, but they were ‘brothers!’ and were looking to party.

So were the girls, so it was a match made in heaven. Maybe.

The guys tied up next to the singles boat and soon they were all up top. Sherry and Ginnie were clearly the most interested in hard flirting, but they definitely weren’t the only ones. Leia and Zenya were in the hot tub on the Singles top deck with two of the guys, while Heels was flirting with one of the guys in her ‘too cool for it’ way of being. I couldn’t tell if it was sexual tension building, or if she found him mildly disgusting in an amusing sort of way.

Heather was also having a field day, strutting around in a bikini that probably fit her before she got her boobjob and any of the other work she’d had done. The guys all let their eyes drift to her when she walked by, and she was doing that a lot as she did her bartender routine again.

Cassidy and I had staked out our spot on the Couples Boat in our deck chair, and she was making it very obvious that she was taken by lounging in my lap. Cattie had joined us—she’d thrown on a loose tank top over her bikini top, and had dragged another chair close to ours and was sitting slouched down so she could prop her feet up on our armrest.

My head was on a swivel as the alcohol flowed.

“Someone looks stressed,” Wanda said, walking over and standing behind me. She’d put on a pair of baggy athletic shorts, but was still sporting her red bikini top and big sunglasses. She leaned forward over the back of the chair and put her hands on my shoulders. “You OK there, big guy?”

“Yeah, I’m fine,” I said.

Cassidy snorted and patted Wanda’s hands. “Robbie has Big Brother tendencies born from having a cute sister one year younger than him.” I didn’t miss the fact that Cassidy shifted Wanda’s hands from my shoulders to my chest, and Wanda went with it.

“Oh, that’s cute,” Wanda laughed.

“Not for him,” Cattie laughed. “I think I could take his pulse just from watching the vein in his neck. Seriously, Robbie. Chill out, it doesn’t look like anything is gonna happen, and if it does we’ve got you and JC. Not to mention Terra could probably kick some ass, and Heather does some kickboxing.”

“It’s not that big a deal,” I said. “I just—”

“Want to make sure everyone is OK,” Cassidy finished for me.

“It’s sweet,” Wanda said, rubbing her hands along my chest. “I wish I’d had someone like Robbie looking out back in my college days. Instead, I was that girl for my friends. It was exhausting.”

“Right?” I confirmed. “Now imagine this one being an instigator.” I jostled Cass in my lap a bit.

“Still is, isn’t she,” Cattie grinned, poking Cass in the side with a toe.

“OK, when did this become Pick on Cassidy day?” Cass laughed.

I lifted Cassidy in my arms, bringing her stomach up so that I could blow a raspberry on her tummy. This got her and the others laughing.

“Well, I don’t have to worry about one group,” Becca said, coming over to join us.

“You thinking what I’m thinking?” I asked her.

“That it’s all fun and games until someone loses an eye or gets slipped a roofie?” Becca asked.

“I wasn’t thinking that far, but I guess I’m not head honcho,” I said.

“JC looks like he’s getting a decent feel for them,” I said, gesturing over to the other boat where JC was talking with three of the guys, two of them the ones in the hot tub. His sports knowledge and fandom probably served him a lot better—all I could connect with the guys over was being a student-athlete, and I’d been out of that racket for several years now.

“Uh-oh,” Becca said. “Cattie, it looks like your sister is getting invited down to their boat.”

“What? Ah, frick. Horny bitch,” Cattie said, sitting up and turning around to look over the back of her chair.

Things developed quickly, and soon the guys were giving speedboat rides. And it turned out to be all innocent—or at least as innocent as a bunch of horny college-age guys mixing with horny cosplay and sex work models could be. They had a tow rope and both water skis and an inflatable tube along with the oversized speedboat and considering at least half of the guys were staying on the houseboats at any one time I was less worried about kidnapping or something.

What did surprise me was that I found Ami sitting alone down in our Couples Boat sitting area with the sliding doors open to let in the breeze. She was sitting in a pair of shorts and a t-shirt, glasses propped up cutely on her nose as she read a book.

“Hey,” I said, the surprise in my voice pretty evident. “Not your scene up there?”

“Sort of,” Ami said. “I like to party, but not with strangers. Some not-great experiences.”

“Oh, I’m sorry,” I said. “Is there anything I can do?”

“No, no, it’s fine,” Ami said. “There’s a reason I brought a couple of books on a trip like this. I just need my own little downtime every once in a while.”

“Alright, well, can I at least offer you a drink? I’m on refill duty,” I offered.

“Sure, if it’s cold and you’re offering,” Ami smiled.

I went back to mine and Cassidy’s room and fetched a quartet of cold beers from our cooler. When I came back out I handed one bottle to Ami.

“Thanks, and please don’t judge me,” she said.

“Judge you for what?” I asked.

“This,” she said, then pulled off her T-shirt. She wasn’t wearing a bra underneath, and her golden tanned tits popped out, her brown nipples quickly hardening as she lifted up her boobs with one arm and positioned the cold beer bottle under them. “Oh, fuck that’s good,” she said, closing her eyes and savouring the moment for a second.

“Boob sweat, huh?” I laughed.

She snorted. “I should have guessed you’d understand, what with living with Cassidy for so long.”

“Yeah, between her and my sister I got a lot more education into the daily woes of women than most guys my age,” I said.

Ami’s nipples were now very hard, and she’d stopped lifting them—they were out in the open, the beer bottle literally propping them up. “Well, ever since I got these puppies enhanced, the sweat issue is even worse. It’s like my big anime titties act like a heat sink sometimes.”

“How long have you had them?” I asked. “The enhancements, I mean. They look really well done. Then again, I don’t have a ton of experience in that regard.”

“You ever felt fake titties before?” Ami asked me.

“No, can’t say I have,” I chuckled.

“Here, go ahead,” Ami said, gesturing to her boobs. “Give ’em a squeeze.”

* * *