The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Affection Multiplier App: The Boyfriend

By: BreaktheBar

Chapter 61

“I mean, if you’re offering,” I said, trying not to nervously chuckle. Considering everything else that had happened so far on this trip, touching Ami’s boobs wasn’t even that crazy, but it was still more than I would have thought proper or possible thirty-six hours earlier.

I sat down on the couch next to Ami, and she sat up a bit more to present them to me. “Go for it,” she said. “No one else is enjoying them other than other women who want to feel what they’re like.”

She took my hands in hers and put them right on her tits. “Damn,” I said, more surprised than I necessarily wanted to sound. “They feel really nice.”

“Right?” Ami laughed. “I told you, I wanted the big anime titties so I splurged on the best I could get. I was already decently sized, so going up to my ideal size didn’t take too much.”

I was cupping her tits, squeezing them softly, and without thinking I ran my thumbs over her nipples. She sucked in a breath, and I stopped. “Sorry, too far.”

“No, it’s just- It felt good. Don’t worry about it,” she said.

I kept squeezing and running my fingers along her boobs for another minute or so, then sat back. “I could do that all day and be happy,” I laughed.

“That’s how I feel!” Ami laughed with me. She leaned back, making no moves to put her shirt back on yet. “Um, Cassidy isn’t going to freak over this, is she?”

“No,” I said, shaking my head. “Honestly, I’ll probably tell her as soon as I get up there and she’ll want a feel at some point, too.”

“Hah, well, as long as she asks first. I’m not a fan of surprise titty honks,” Ami grinned.

“I’ll make sure she knows to be polite,” I chuckled and made to stand.

“Robbie, you don’t think…” Ami trailed off.

“What’s up?” I asked.

“Nothing, don’t worry about it,” Ami said.

“Alright, come on,” I said. “You can’t say something like that and then not follow through. I’m going to be questioning everything for the rest of the day if you don’t ask me.”

She rolled her eyes and smirked a little. “Now you’re asking for me to tease you about it.”

“Hey, I can tease just as good as you can,” I said.

“Oh yeah?” she said. “I don’t think- yikes!”

I interrupted her by picking up one of the beers and quickly pressing the cold glass to one of her nipples. She erupted into giggles after the brief contact. “Careful, when these things really get going they can cut glass.”

“I’d like to see that,” I said, then felt heat flush to my face. It might be the most forwardly flirty thing I’d set yet that wasn’t a frank conversation.

“Naughty boy,” Ami shook her head.

“Alright, now I really should get up there. Thanks for offering me a feel, they are truly spectacular.”

“Thank you,” she grinned. “If you want another one, just let me know. I’d be happy to oblige.”

I took a chance and after I stood, I leaned down and gave Ami a kiss on the cheek. It was her turn to flush just a little bit but covered it with a smile. “The glasses are super cute on you, by the way,” I said as I left back out onto the porch.

Upstairs, I saw that the speedboat had pulled in close again and Becca was trying to keep track of who was where. I silently held out a beer for her and she accepted with a thankful smile and a squeeze of my forearm. Then I went and re-joined Cassidy and Cattie at the chairs, handing Cattie the second beer. Cassidy had gotten talked into one of Heather’s icy drinks and was sipping on it as slowly to keep from getting tipsy.

“JC got up on the skies,” Cassidy told me, standing up to let me sit down again, then sliding back into my lap. “He’s pretty good, but I bet you’d be better.”

“I’m happy where I’m at,” I said, giving her a little hug.

“I bet you are,” Cattie laughed. “You know it’s not fair that you rub all those snuggles in my face, right?”

“You want to switch?” Cassidy offered. “You can snuggle in with him all you want, babe.”

Cattie actually considered it for a moment before sighing and shaking her head. “No, that would just make Heather jealous and act out. She’d be walking around topless and leading these guys on even more than she already is. You know, for a lesbian she really likes attention from guys.”

I could almost feel Cassidy swallow down a snarky comment.

“Speaking of attention from guys,” Terra said, coming over from where she’d been lounging against the railing of the boat talking with Leia and one of the guys.

“Speaking of it what?” Cassidy asked.

“No, that’s it,” Terra said. “All the guys keep staring over here wondering why Robbie is surrounded by pretty girls who won’t give them the time of day.”

“Well, it makes sense that you came to join us,” Cattie laughed. “What’s your excuse?”

“My boyfriend has been seduced by a big engine and planks of wood strapped to his feet,” Terra grinned.

“You want to finish your massage from yesterday?” Cassidy offered.

“No, no,” Terra sighed. “Not with all these guys around, anyways.”

“Well, we did Becca’s shoot while you were all off on your hike. It went really well,” Cassidy said.

“Oh, do you have pics already?” Cattie asked. Both of them were planning to participate, though I doubted they would be quite as intimate as Becca.

“No, we handed the memory card over to Becca since she’ll be the one editing and posting them,” I said.

“I got some really great shots though,” Cassidy said. “Super hot, super artsy.”

“Cool, can’t wait for my turn,” Terra said.

“You want a turn on the tube, little missy?” one of the guys said, wandering over from where he’d been talking with Ginnie.

“God, no,” Terra said. “With my luck, I’d face plant and have black eyes for the rest of our trip.”

Terra drew the guy away from the group, knowing we were the ‘anti-fun’ crowd at the moment, shooting us a knowing wink over her shoulder.

“God, she has a nice ass,” Cassidy said, watching Terra leave.

“Yup,” Cattie nodded. “I would eat a meal out of that ass crack.”

Both girls looked at me expectantly. “What?”

“Oh, come on,” Cassidy said. “Objectify our friends with us.”

“Fine,” I smirked. “She’s got such nice buns she should open a bakery.”

Both Cass and Cattie looked at each other, then burst out laughing at the same time.

“Too corny, Tiger,” Cass said.

“That was the closest thing to a Dad Joke pickup line I think I’ve ever heard,” Cattie giggled. “Please tell me you have more.”

I sighed and started wracking my brain. “Let’s see…”

* * *