The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Affection Multiplier App: The Boyfriend

By: BreaktheBar

Chapter 62

“Cass, you’re falling asleep,” you said. The Dad Joke pickup line conversation had faded off and now, with the sun still beating down on the hot afternoon, my fiancee was drifting off.

“MMm, just a little bit,” Cassidy said.

“How strong was that drink Heather made?” I asked.

Cattie, who was still sitting next to us with her feet up, sighed heavily and adjusted her own position. “She makes them way stronger than necessary.”

“I’m gonna go take a nap,” Cassidy mumbled. She shifted in my lap and kissed my cheek. “I’m sorry I didn’t stay Sober Cassidy for Sober Robbie.”

“Not your fault,” I smiled, giving her a squeeze. “You sipped that one drink for over an hour.”

“M’kay,” she said, and then yawned. She got up and moved towards the stairs, and I stood up to make sure she wasn’t stumbling or going to fall. She made it fine, and I sat back down.

“Oh look, a free lap and hands,” Cattie grinned and moved her feet from the Adirondacks armrest to my lap.

I rolled my eyes but smiled, taking her feet in my hands and starting to massage them. It was funny how much closer I felt to her in the short time we’d been on the trip—before this week we’d been friends, but she’d been Cassidy’s best friend through their work. That meant there was a bit of a barrier, if only because I was the secondary aspect of the friendship.

“Look, I’m just gonna say it,” Cattie said. “You’re fucking good with your hands, Robbie, but I don’t get how you gave Leia an orgasm just from this.”

I snorted and gave her feet a tug, pulling her lower on her chair and towards me playfully. “I don’t think it had all that much to do with me. Her feet are just her erogenous zone or something. That and Cassidy’s dirty talk.”

“Now that would have been interesting to hear,” Cattie chuckled. She sat up a bit, looking around to see who was near us, before laying back again in her slouched position. “Speaking of dirty talk… any developments in her plan?”

I glanced around as well. Becca was over on the other boat’s top deck, supervising the whole rowdy group of people swapping out on the boat and tubing. I understood her stress—we weren’t really her clients or anything, but if something went wrong on the trip she was the one in charge. She handled it well, or else I would have probably been feeling even more Big Brother-y than I already did.

No one was immediately near us, Wanda and Heels being the closest as that same college guy was chatting up Heels some more doggedly as they hung out in the pilot’s cabin in the shade.

“There has,” I admitted to Cattie. “I don’t want to kiss and tell, though.”

“Well, I know about kisses,” Cattie smirked. “I was one of them, remember? You’re a great kisser, by the way. Anything else though?” She lowered her sunglasses to look at me.

I sighed, still working her feet in my hands, pushing my thumbs into the soles. “Just between us?”

“Of course,” she frowned.

“I mean Heather too,” I said.

“Not my secrets to tell,” Cattie said.

“Then yes,” I said. “I’ve, well, we’ve had a couple more… encounters.”

“We?” Cattie asked in surprise. “Cassidy was there for both of them? Wait, when did you have time for two threesomes on this trip? It hasn’t even been much longer than a day, and less since I found out I think.”

“They weren’t threesomes, really,” I said. “The first one was late last night and was mostly just hand stuff. The second time was earlier today and was oral only.”

Cattie narrowed her eyes, considering me as she quirked her pouted lips to the side. She was still wearing her bikini bottoms, which left her long, pale legs bare, and I started massaging up her ankles to her calves. “If it was late last night, that means you did something with someone on our boat,” she said. “And since I know it wasn’t me or Heather, and I doubt it was Terra or JC, that only leaves Wanda or Heels. And since we all went on that hike except for you, Cassidy and Becca then I have to assume the second one was our fearless leader. Did you go down on her, or her on you? She’s fucking hot, honestly. Nice job.”

She laughed as I must have gone flush. “No comment,” I said.

“Good for you,” Cattie said. “Stick to your morals. How did Cassidy take it?”

“Good, I think. I’ve tried to stay checked in with her,” I said.

“And she’s not pushing you, is she? How much did she get involved?” Cattie asked.

I squeezed Cattie’s calf. “I had some worries about the same thing you are, I think. So far, she’s only been hands-on with me; I don’t think she’s just doing this to try and get with women herself again. Honestly, I’m still- I still hurt, and I’m conflicted as hell about how I should be feeling at any moment, and I don’t know if I should be trusting her but I do. If she wanted to she could have moved on from me years ago, but she didn’t and she’s trying her damnedest.”

“It’s because she loves you,” Cattie smiled sadly. “Fuck, I wish—”

“Cattie!” Heather called from the other boat. She was standing over near the pilot’s cabin on the Single’s boat, and when we both looked over she waved with a stern look on her face.

“Ah, shit,” Cattie grunted, but waved with a smile. “She’s jealous.”

“Why?” I asked. “Does she know about this morning?”

“No, and that’s not something to be jealous of,” Cattie said, pulling her legs from my hands and standing up with a sigh. “It’s the kiss from last night. She thinks we’re uneven now, even though she agreed she put me in the position. She wants me to spend more time with her but also knows she can’t just dominate all of my time. She probably just noticed that Cassidy isn’t here anymore. It’s gonna take a bit to calm her down.”

“Whatever you need,” I said. “Could you just… do me a favour?”

“What’s up?” she asked.

“Caaattiieee,” Heather called again, making it sing-songy, and Cattie waved again without looking, holding up a finger to tell her to hang on.

“Don’t let Heather make you go topless around these guys if you don’t want to,” I said. “I don’t like seeing you uncomfortable.”

Cattie smiled, though it seemed a little sad, and patted my shoulder. “Deal,” she said. Then she turned and walked off, and I watched her bum in those tight bikini bottoms for a moment, but she caught me as she looked back and lowered her sunglasses to wink at me. Then she diverted toward Wanda and Heels, slapped Wanda on the ass and whispered something to her before darting to the gangplank between the boats.

* * *