The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Affection Multiplier App: The Boyfriend

By: BreaktheBar

Chapter 5

The driveway to the docks wound through a canyon between two massive rock formations that loomed over us on the drive in, then opened up into a flat area that had been gravelled and gridded into a parking lot. The lot was about half full, and down at the far end were three warehouse-like structures, and beyond that we could see the deep blue of the lake.

There was a small crowd of people, and we immediately recognized Cattie amongst them so we knew that was our group.

When we parked I turned to Cassidy and put my hand on her thigh. “Have fun,” I said. “You worked hard to get to the level you’re at, and these ladies are your equals. You belong here.”

“Fuck, how do you know when I need you to say that?” she asked.

“Because you’re mine,” I said. I punched the urge to say ‘I thought’ down internally.

“Thank you,” she said. “Can I kiss you?”

I nodded, and she leaned over the centre console and kissed me lightly on the lips.

Once I was out of the truck, I started to unload the luggage and cooler from the back while Cassidy did one of those ‘girl sees girl’ screams and ran to meet Cattie and the women who were with her. I got everything out of the truck bed and slammed the gate shut, then went around to the passenger door and fetched the camera bag out from behind the seats. This, more than anything, was the Important Bag since it held several thousand dollars worth of equipment that Cassidy had collected over the last three years.

“Hey there, stranger,” Cattie said from behind me just as I was turning.

“Hey yourself,” I said with a smile, slinging the bag carefully over my shoulder and shutting the truck door before turning.

Cattie was the kind of girl people looked at and thought, ‘She should be in a magazine.’ She had that somewhat elfin look to her face, but with beautiful, styled black hair and perfectly manicured thick eyebrows. With her fair skin, and tendency to affect an alternative look, she came across with just the right amount of gothy edge. Today she was wearing a Megadeth tour shirt tied up to reveal her slim waist and billowing around her impressive tits and daisy dukes similar to Cassidy, along with a plaid long sleeve shirt tied around her waist.

“I’m so glad you could come,” Cattie said, stepping into a hug and squeezing me tight. “It’s been way too long since the last Con.”

“Well, Cass and I keep inviting you down to Vegas. All you need to do is say yes one of these days,” I said.

“I know, I know. And every time I get to see you guys, I kick myself for waiting,” she said. She led me around the truck, to where Cassidy was just walking up with Heather, Cattie’s imposing girlfriend, and another slight girl.

“Heather,” I said. “Good to see you.”

“Yeah, you too,” the tall woman said, offering a fist bump. Heather was almost, but not quite, as tall as me, topped with a bright pink mane of a pixie cut that she styled like an anime character. She had this strange thing where she seemed to want to be a bodybuilder—her arms and torso were muscled to the point of almost being veiny—but also wanted to be seen as this sexual item. She had the botox lips, big fake tits and chunky ass of a pornstar, all purchased with the money she earned as an OnlyFans model.

“And this is my sister,” Cattie said, “She goes by CherryPop online.”

“Hi, you guys can call me Sherry,” the smaller girl smiled and waved. She had long, dirty blonde hair, and once it was pointed out I could immediately see the relation to Cattie. They had similar big eyes and elfin features, though Cattie was clearly the more mature sister.

“What sort of modelling are you doing?” Cassidy asked. Cattie was similar to Cassidy, doing cosplay and variety shoots, focusing on nerdy stuff mostly, though she’d been doing a lot more lingerie and underwear shoots over the winter. That was likely under the influence of Heather, who worked OnlyFans and did nude work.

“Oh, I just started a couple of months ago on OnlyFans,” Sherry said. “I’m, uh, a little more risque than my sister.”

“More like she’s a little freak,” Cattie laughed, nudging her sister. “But at least she’s my little freak.”

Sherry rolled her eyes, and I could tell this was a common rib between them.

The three ladies helped us gather our luggage and the cooler and bring it over to the waiting crowd.

“We’re late,” Cassidy said. “I hope y’all weren’t waiting for us.”

“You’re not even the last people to get here,” Heather said, carrying the heavy cooler. I had one of the beer cases balanced on the luggage I was wheeling, and Cassidy had the other in her arms.

“Hey folks,” a woman said, pushing through the small crowd of ridiculously attractive women milling around between the warehouses. “Cassamilion and partner, right?”

“Yes, hi,” Cassidy said, stepping forward and offering her hand. “Just call me Cass, or Cassidy. This is my fiance, Robbie.”

“Great. Awesome. Hi,” she said, shuffling through the papers she was carrying. “I’m Becca—ReBelle online. Let me just…” Becca had long, silvery blonde hair and a cute, cherubic face with a bit of a button nose. She was wearing a lime green bikini top under an unbuttoned plaid shirt similar to the one Cattie had around her hips, and a long, billowy white skirt that hung low on her hips almost to her ankles. “OK, here it is. Right. Make sure you read and sign these,” she said, handing Cassidy and I a pair of sheets. “Those are the waivers for the boats. If you get injured or die, it’s not their fault, blahblah.”

“Will do,” I said. “Can I start getting this stuff loaded onto the houseboat?”

“Not yet,” she said. “I did a quick tour and the one boat needed cleaning, so I had to get the company to do that now. We’re waiting for everyone to get here.”

“Great, nice looking ahead,” I said. “If you need any help with anything, just let me know. I’m an event organizer back in Vegas, so I know how an extra pair of hands can be a godsend sometimes.”

“Fuck,” Becca laughed. “Alright, I’ll keep that in mind if you’re offering. Cass, why didn’t you tell me this two months ago? You had a pro in your back pocket, and here I am muddling through on my own.”

“Are you kidding? You are a pro, girl,” Cassidy said.

A car cut off the conversation further when it backfired in the parking lot, turning heads as the old beater pulled in, looking like it was going to lose a tire and fall to pieces at any moment.

“Ah, that should be our last girls,” Becca said, moving towards it.

* * *