The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Affection Multiplier App: The Boyfriend

By: BreaktheBar

Chapter 6

“Hey, what’s up?” a guy said, slipping through the little crowd of women.

He was vaguely Latino, though I had a hard time placing where his family may have originated. He also happened to be ridiculously good-looking and very fit, showing off his arms in a muscle shirt. “Hey, Robbie Blane,” I said and offered him my hand.

He shook it and grinned. “JC. Looks like we’re the only two guys on the trip. There was supposed to be another guy, Wanda’s husband Brodi, but he got some sort of contract to shoot for Vogue over in Italy.”

“Damn,” I said, my eyebrows raising.

“Yeah, I know,” JC laughed. “Anyways, I figured I’d introduce myself. This much estrogen in one place, we’re probably going to need to throw back some beers at some point. You into sports?”

“I’ve dabbled with Fantasy Football but I didn’t have the patience for it,” I said. “I’ll sit and watch a game of just about anything with a buddy though. Except for baseball.”

“Awesome. There’s a big Champion’s League game, maybe we can get somewhere with wifi or satellite and catch it together.”

“Sounds good to me,” I said. “Are you here just as a model, or…?”

“Hah, sort of,” JC chuckled. “I’m only invited because of my girlfriend, Lou-Anne. She’s the shorter blonde over there.” He pointed to a group of women talking off to one side. Lou-Anne was the shortest of the group, wearing a clingy grey dress that was like a second skin on her. She was astoundingly fit, with muscled thighs and toned arms and a washboard stomach, and I could tell she had a bikini under the dress it clung so close. “She goes by TerraBell online, so most of the people here call her Terra. We’re both swimsuit and underwear models, but after last year I started doing cosplay stuff too since there’s a want for guys for shoots.”

“Cool,” I said. “I’m Cassidy’s fiance, and act as her photographer though I’m not professional or anything. She’s over there, with the blue hair.”

“Nice,” JC said. “Honestly, if you’re any good at all, I wouldn’t be surprised if you’re getting asked for help a lot this week. Most of these girls know how to edit their own stuff, but having another pair of hands to take photos instead of doing it themselves is a big help.”

“That sounds exactly how Cass looped me into it,” I laughed.

The old beater of a car had finally parked, and three women had gotten out and were unloading a ton of bags from the trunk and back seat. “We should go help,” I said.

JC grinned and shrugged. “Sure, I could get a sweat on. Have you seen some of these bags? I think the ladies stuffed them with bricks.”

Becca was quickly handing out the last of her forms to the three as us approached. “Hey, ladies. Can we help you out?”

“Oh, that would be great,” Becca said. “You girls alright if JC and- Robbie, right? If JC and Robbie get your luggage over to the group?”

“Sure, thanks,” said the woman who seemed to be the most outgoing of the three. “I’m Zenya.” She offered her hand and I shook it, and so did JC. Zenya had her hair dyed a bright red, and did her makeup in a sort of anime style to make her eyes look extra big. It was a little off-putting up close, but she was dressed in a tight t-shirt and cotton shorts that accented her generous, natural curves.

“Ginnie,” said the next girl. She was short, maybe the shortest of the entire gathering, a petite woman with a resting bitch face that she broke momentarily as she gave JC and I a small, thin smile in thanks. Her hair was long and extremely curly, running down to her lower back in curled strands almost like braids.

“And I’m Leia,” said the third girl, stepping around Ginnie to offer you both a handshake. To be frank, I was a little tongue-tied. I wasn’t sure what exactly it was about Leia, but something in her smile and soft voice struck a chord in me similar to how Becca had with her more direct, down-to-business attitude. Leia was wearing a thin spaghetti-strap top with her bra partially showing at the chest, and what looked like a pair of baggy men’s athletic shorts. She was the best version of that ‘pear shape’ women talk about—small up top but with a set of generous hips. Her hair was wavy and fell down her chest and back, and I guessed naturally a soft blonde but she had it died in a rainbow of soft pastels.

“Nice to meet you all,” JC said.

“Glad to help,” I said. “Anything particularly fragile?”

“Please try not to squish this one,” Leia said, indicating a piece of luggage. “It’s got foam armour in it.”

“Cool,” I said, and carefully picked up the luggage.

Between the two of us, JC and I got all of the luggage over to the waiting area, and I went back and slipped in beside Cassidy, putting my arm around her waist.

“Hey, Tiger,” she said, hugging me back. “This is Wanda and Heels.”

“Hi, nice to meet you,” I said. “Wanda, sorry to hear your husband can’t join us.”

Wanda was a very pretty, all-American-looking blonde with straight hair down past her shoulders. She was wearing a sporty t-shirt that gave a glimpse at her moderate cleavage, and cotton shorts that showed off half of her astounding ass. Of all the women in the group, hers stood out as particularly amazing—perfectly formed from what could only have been a childhood of gymnastics and dance, followed by years of a ton of squats.

“Thanks,” she said. “Brodi was looking forward to this, but when opportunity knocks, right? It meant I had to fill his spot though, so I asked Baheela if she wanted to come and she agreed.”

“Hey,” Heels said. She was a little shorter than Wanda, and different in almost every way. She was darker-skinned, Pakistani if I were to guess to guess but maybe middle eastern, with super thick black hair and eyebrows and an almost gaunt-looking face except for her big eyes and full lips. She was wearing a tie-dye summer dress and looked to have a small chest and ass. “I may not be the photographer that Brodi is, but I swear I’m a lot more fun to have around otherwise.”

“Careful,” Wanda laughed. “She’ll drink you under the table if you give her the chance.”

“Noted,” I laughed, and turned down to Cassidy, still with my arm around her. “Everything good?”

She smiled up at me and nodded. “Perfect. I saw you being a gentleman, thanks for making a good impression for us.”

“Happy to,” I said, meaning it.

“Alright, alright, everyone! I need your attention,” Becca shouted over the group. She was standing on a planter box that looked like it hadn’t actually had a plant in it for a decade. “I’ve got just a few quick reminders and announcements…”

* * *