The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Affection Multiplier App: The Boyfriend

By: BreaktheBar

Chapter 64

Wanda was still working her fingernails along my back and sides under my shirt when Terra came back over from the Singles boat looking frustrated. She spotted Wanda and I and plopped herself down on the chair that Cattie had been sitting in before.

“Do you want to talk about it?” I asked.

“What do you mean?” Terra asked.

“I can see the storm clouds from back here,” Wanda said. It was obvious she was sitting behind me, but her sightline was blocked.

“Wait, is that Wanda?” Terra asked in surprise. “I thought it was Cassidy.”

“Cass went to take a nap,” I said. “Wanda is… I don’t want to call it massaging my back, because she is just sort of treating me like a cat scratch post.”

“Harrharrharr,” Wanda said, poking me with one finger. “You want me to stop?”

“No,” I said to her, then grinned sheepishly at Terra. “It feels pretty good.”

Terra sighed.

“Talk, or massage, or both?” I asked her.

Terra frowned and then rolled her eyes. “Talk,” she pouted.

“Did one of the guys do something?”

“No,” Terra said, shaking her head. “Well, not to me. They’ve just managed to steal my boyfriend.”

Wanda snorted behind me, and I managed to suppress it myself. “You didn’t seem so bothered by that earlier,” I said.

“That’s because I was happy that he was getting to have some fun,” Terra said. “I mean, realistically, I knew this wasn’t going to be the most exciting trip for him with only a couple of guys around, but he’s really Bro-ing it up right now.”

“Have you said anything to him?” I asked.

“See, that’s the thing,” Terra said. “I have! A half hour ago I asked him if he could come hang out with me, and he told me he was going to come up after one more trip on the speedboat.”

“I’m guessing it’s been more than one more trip,” Wanda said.

“Mhmm,” Terra nodded. “I’m not begrudging him or anything, but honestly. I mean, I even told him I wanted to go down to our room and blow him, and that still didn’t get him off the boat.”

Now it was my turn to snort, and I coughed to try and hide it. Terra pursed her lips in a disapproving look, then returned the snort and grinned sheepishly.

“I was going to say he just got distracted,” Wanda said, peeking around my side. “But that’s just criminal negligence at that point. Though, if you really want some dick, you could always blow Robbie.”

“It would serve Juan Carlos right,” Terra said, eyeing me up playfully and then giggling.

“Hey now,” I joked. “JC might think so, but I do not take blowjobs as a laughing matter. They are very serious business.”

Terra was still laughing, and bit the inside corner of her lip as she sighed out her frustration. “I know I shouldn’t be this annoyed with him,” she said. “It’s just one afternoon.”

“Just sit him down and talk to him after the fact,” Wanda suggested. “He’s only an idiot if he can’t figure it out in hindsight too.”

“Fair,” Terra said. Then she eyed me again and got a sly smile on her face. “Of course, if JC is busy, that means I need to find something else to do and our massage did get cut off early—”

“Terra, I’m sorry, hold on,” I said, interrupting her as I frowned and sat up higher, looking past her.

Zenya was over on the other boat, facing us and waving surreptitiously at us. When I cocked my head and she could tell I was looking at her, she made a weird face and pointed, using her body as a shield, over towards the back end of their top deck. I followed her direction and saw Leia was leaning on the back railing near the spiral stairs that would lead down to the rooms. Her pastel rainbow hair was pulled back in a short ponytail, and something about the way she was bracing her arms on the railing and the weird look on her face made me feel like she was mildly uncomfortable with the conversation she was having with one of the college guys. He was a tall dude, but slim like a runner, and was leaning against the railing next to her and not quite looming over her, but was definitely on the edge of her personal space.

I got up without a word to Terra or Wanda and started walking over to the other boat. Zenya met me at the plank between the boats. “Sorry, I don’t know if it’s anything,” she said. “I wanted to interrupt, but wasn’t sure—”

“It’s fine,” I said, rubbing her upper arms reassuringly for a moment, before moving past her. Leia saw me coming and focused on me, her face not changing but something in her eyes telling me that she wasn’t OK, but she wasn’t no OK either. It wasn’t an emergency, I didn’t need to deck the guy.

I’d seen the look plenty of times before, first back in college when a friend of Cassidy’s needed an out from talking with a guy at a party or a club. Then at work in the Casino at various events where liquor was copious and guys got some liquid courage in them.

Leia’s re-focus on me was caught by the guy, and he turned just as I was stepping up.

“Sorry, bud,” I said, moving past him. I leaned down and picked Leia up, tossing her over my shoulder as she let out a laughing whoop of surprise and kicked her legs. I turned back to the guy. “I need to borrow my girl Leia here for a few minutes.”

Leia kept laughing, grabbing onto my shirt to try and keep herself steady, as I walked her back over to the other boat. Half of the girls and college guys on deck spared us a glance and a laugh, and I saw Becca from across the length of the ship, her eyes darting from me and Leia to the guy I was leaving behind, doing quick calculations. I passed Zenya, who shot me a thankful look, and then followed me.

“Robbie!” Leia laughed, pulling at my shirt and still kicking her legs. Her wide hips and ass were pointed up in the air, and I playfully swatted the side of her thigh, which made her laugh more.

I wanted to walk right to the edge of the boat and toss her in the water and follow, but the speedboat was using the deep side to moor up every time it came back so the side I was walking us to was the side closer to the beach and much shallower. Instead, I walked us to the Pilot’s Cabin and set Leia down, taking her hand and pulling her down the stairs. She followed willingly, Zenya close behind.

* * *