The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Affection Multiplier App: The Boyfriend

By: BreaktheBar

Chapter 65

I stopped down at the bottom of the spiral stairs on the lower porch of the houseboat, stepping across the small space to allow Leia and then Zenya to follow me.

Leia was dressed in a black halter bikini that showed off the floral tattoos on her left hip and thigh, while the top had a slightly gothy vibe with a webbing of black strings across a hole between the cleavage and up to the neck reminiscent of a corset. Zenya was on the opposite vibe, wearing a classic bright pastel pink bikini with a pair of ripped-up daisy dukes over the bottoms, and her vibrant red-maroon dyed hair loose in a wavy mane over one shoulder. Her bust required rather large cups for the top and unlike Heather, Zenya actually seemed to buy for her size so she was properly supported despite showing off some nice cleavage.

“I’m really hoping I was reading you right, Leia,” I said, as I turned to the women. “If not, I—”

“Nope, that was perfect,” Leia said, stepping forward and pulling you into a quick hug. “Honestly, the guy was boring as hell, but he was starting to give off Nice Guy vibes.”

“Oooh,” Zenya made a face. “That’s not good.”

“Wait, what?” I asked. “What does ‘Nice Guy vibes’ mean?”

Leia, who stepped back a bit from me after the hug but kept her hand on my waist, made a thinking face. Zenya held up a hand to tell her not to worry, though. “I got this,” she said. “Basically, women like bad boys and want to teach them to be good boys. We have a built-in desire to try and fix something we think is broken, but then we complain about just wanting to meet a ‘nice guy’ for once and not getting treated like garbage. But the ‘Type of Guy’ spectrum isn’t a line, it’s a graph. If the X axis is ‘Niceness’ and the Y axis is ‘Attractiveness’, then Bad Boys are high on attractive but low on nice. ‘Nice Guys’ aren’t the opposite, they’re the inverse—low attractiveness, and low niceness. It’s an ironic name because no matter how hard they simp, when they hit a wall they all end up screaming ‘I’m a nice guy, but—.’”

“Way to make a simple concept complicated, Zee,” Leia rolled her eyes. “Basically, if someone has to tell you they are smart, they aren’t that smart. If someone has to tell you how nice they are, they aren’t that nice.”

“Way to simplify a complicated concept, Leia,” Zenya mocked her.

I chuckled and shook my head, wiping at my forehead. “OK, I think I get what both of you are saying. Cass has had to deal with enough weird messages on social media and stuff I get the archetype. What was up with that guy up there though?”

Leia sighed. “Well, Francis up there was fine to talk to for a while, but then Ginnie decided she liked his buddy Vince enough that she brought him down to our room for some ‘fun.’” She air-quoted. “At that point I think Francis got it in his head that if Vince was getting some, then he was going to as well but didn’t want to just come out and say that.”

“Right,” I said, and subconsciously cracked my knuckles. “So if you ladies want to stay down here, I’ll go start getting those guys on the move.”

“No! No,” Leia said, grabbing onto my arm. “It’s fine, Robbie. He was just shooting his shot and didn’t pick up on my softer cues. There’s no point in making a big deal out of it, you got me out of the conversation.”

I blew out a breath and chewed on the inside of my cheek for a moment. “I hear you, but what if he just transitions to trying with someone else?” I was already feeling… annoyed wasn’t the word, and definitely not jealous, that Ginnie was apparently hooking up with this Vince guy. I had no reason to feel the way I was—other than seeing her flash or walk around topless, and that one sexual TikTok, I hadn’t had any strong interactions with Ginnie. Hell, she hadn’t even been in the Marco Polo game the day before.

No matter how I felt about Ginnie though, and knowing I trusted most of the others to stand their ground if they didn’t want something, there was still one girl at the party who I did worry about.

Sherry.

Cattie’s younger sister seemed to be equal parts ditsy, entitled and naive, and she’d been following along with whatever Ginnie and Heather seemed to want to do. If Ginnie was hooking up and Sherry found out, how long would it take for Sherry to be in a locked bedroom with another guy? And Cattie was occupied with whatever game Heather was running to try and keep them together.

Zenya saw the look on my face and gave me a quirky frown. “The rest of the guys seemed pretty chill,” she said.

“It only takes one idiot to make things go bad,” I said. “Give the guy a few minutes before you come back up. I’ll head up now and make sure he hasn’t moved on to trying to proposition Sherry or something.”

“OK, that’s fair,” Leia said. The look on her face said she hadn’t been thinking about the younger woman, and my reminding her made her reconsider her stance. Then her expression changed to a playful one. “But first, I need to thank you for being an actual nice guy, and not a Nice Guy, and doing it without starting an issue.”

“Well, you’re wel—” she surprised me by going up on her tiptoes and kissing me, sliding her tongue into my mouth for one long moment. It was like the start of a great makeout session but ended as abruptly as it started. My hand had just fallen to her hip. “Wow,” I said, a little breathless.

“Well, if we’re passing around thank yous,” Zenya said, then stepped up and pulled me down into a kiss of her own. She didn’t use her tongue—instead, she got my lower lip between hers and bit down on it lightly, pulling away with a smirk. “Thanks for reacting so fast when I was trying to get your attention.”

“You two didn’t need to do that,” I said, shaking my head and feeling a little light-headed after the two intense kisses. Both of them had pressed their bodies to mine as they kissed me.

“Heroes deserve rewards,” Leia laughed.

“And bigger rewards happen after every quest,” Zenya smirked. “Just think what the next reward will be!”

The sliding door leading into the living space inside opened up suddenly, making all three of us startle for a moment.

“Are you guys done making out or whatever out here?” Ami asked from the couch, her glasses still on and her book in her hand. She was still topless. “You’re blocking my good reading light.”

* * *