The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Affection Multiplier App: The Boyfriend

By: BreaktheBar

Chapter 66

I left Zenya and Leia to chat with Ami and went back up the stairs to the top deck. It was sort of a sensitive issue I was dealing with now that it wasn’t an immediate emergency thing—I’d lost track of how many guys there were around.

When I reached back up top, Wanda and Terra were talking with Becca. It was weird knowing that Wanda and Becca both knew about what had happened between me and each of them, though I wondered at how much detail they had shared with the other. Wanda in particular had some… kinky wants that I couldn’t quite imagine she would be openly sharing.

I approached, and Becca immediately turned to me. “Is Leia alright?”

“Yeah, it was just awkward, not anything really bad,” I said. “She doesn’t want the guys to get kicked out of here just because one of them was shooting his shot. Where’s Sherry?”

“Still out on their boat with JC,” Terra said.

“Alright, well it’s starting to get on to dinner time anyways,” Becca said. “That’s an easy reason to break this party up. I didn’t plan to feed a half dozen extra hungry guys.”

“Someone is going to need to go get the guy that’s in Ginnie’s room,” I said quietly. “Leia said that they went down to ‘have fun’ so I don’t know what kind of hooking up they’re doing.”

Becca rolled her eyes. “Can you do that, and I’ll wrangle these guys up here and get Sherry and JC back on board?”

“Sure,” I said with a nod. Just what I wanted to be doing—interrupting an unknown sex act to kick the guy out.

“Thank you, Tiger,” Becca said, squeezing my forearm and smiling sweetly at me.

I set off to head over to the Single’s boat but only made it a single step before someone grabbed my ass. I jumped a little and turned, but all three of the girls started whistling and pretending they weren’t paying attention to me while trying not to laugh. “Y’all just want me for my body,” I grinned, wagging a finger at them. That made them break into giggles.

I skirted around the group gathered near the railing on the Single’s Boat watching the coming and going of the speedboat. Cattie saw me and reached out a hand, looping her fingers in mine for a moment as I breezed by and we smiled at each other. For however pleasantly weird the Wanda and Becca situations were, this growing closeness with Cattie was like a warm blanket—delightfully comfortable and casual.

Down in the living area of the Single’s Boat I didn’t immediately hear a commotion, but as I moved through to the kitchen area and then back into the hallway I could hear muffled voices behind Leia and Ginnie’s room door.

I knocked, and the voices cut off.

“What?” Ginnie called through the door.

“The guys are leaving,” I said loudly.

There was a rush of movement, and the door opened and one of the guys was standing there holding his swim trunks over his junk. He was a big, muscled guy that I would have guessed was a football player and not a soccer player, and he had a sheepish look on his face. I just pointed back towards the living area and he scampered in that direction, trying to shake out his trunks to slip into them.

I glanced in the room and almost wished I hadn’t for propriety’s sake. Ginnie was lying belly down on the bed, her chin propped up on her fists as she looked at me with an unimpressed sigh. She was completely naked, her ass bare and pointed up as her feet slowly kicked in the air. Ginnie was a petite woman and her body had that cute, bubbly sort of look despite being fairly skinny.

“Sorry,” I said.

“It’s whatever,” Ginnie said, rolling her eyes. “He had a quick trigger, I barely got his dick hard and he went off. I was trying to get him up again but he was taking forever. Fucking meathead was probably on steroids or something.”

“Well, I’m still sorry,” I chuckled.

“And I’m horny,” she said. “You want to tag in?”

I dropped my jaw a bit at her super casual offer. There was a part of me, a vocal minority, that wanted to say yes. That you wanted to mount her right there on the bed and show her why trying to hook up with that guy and not me was a poor decision in the first place.

“We’re supposed to be having dinner soon,” I said instead. “If you really need something, I could probably get you off quickest by hand.”

Ginnie’s eyes lit up. “Yeah? Do you mean like with Leia? Is that OK with your fiancee?”

“I know it would be,” I said, stepping into the room. “Just stay right where you are.” I closed the door and circled the bed, getting up on it on my knees. I slid my hands onto Ginnie’s naked back, gathering her long, curly hair in one hand and moving it to the side while sliding the other down to her bum, palming a cheek.

“Fuck, Leia wasn’t kidding,” Ginnie laughed nervously. “Your hands really do feel good.”

“Maybe you’re both just super horny,” I said and slid my two middle fingers down the cleft of Ginnie’s ass and down to her wet, warm pussy lips. She spread her legs wider for me and sucked in a breath. I couldn’t really even see anything of her, which made the whole situation even more strangely mechanical instead of sensuous or intimate. “I’d take my time usually,” I told her. “But we’re on a deadline.”

“Do your thing,” Ginnie said.

I slid my two fingers into her. She wasn’t as tight as I’d been expecting, but then I wasn’t really sure what to expect. My sample size was three-strong before this, and each one was different. Ginnie was different in the same way—individualistic.

“Fuuuuck,” she moaned as I penetrated her with my fingers.

I grabbed a pillow from the head of the bed with my other hand and handed it to her. “Bite on it or scream into it,” I told her.

She bit it, pushing her face into it, and I started the finger fuck her. This wasn’t like with Wanda, where we were manipulating each other, drawing out our orgasms. What I was doing with Ginnie was crude. I ‘finger blasted’ her, as idiot jocks used to say in high school and college.

“Fuck, yes,” Ginnie gasped, her body rocking and her ass bouncing as she tried to push back at my hand. I pushed her head back down onto the pillow and she took it between her teeth again.

It didn’t take long. Maybe five total minutes of grunting and soft squishing sounds. I’d just been considering peeling one of her cute little butt cheeks to the side and starting to test at her asshole as well to see if that would push her over like it did with Wanda, but we didn’t need to get there. Ginnie started moaning louder, her toes curling in the air as her feet bounced along with her rocking body. Then she seized for a moment, like she was stretching the length of her body, before she oozed back down onto the bed.

“Mmmm, fuck,” Ginnie grunted. “That was just what I needed.”

I removed my fingers from her and patted her ass. “Happy to help,” I said. Helping her find the two pieces of her bikini required me to look under the bed, and then I borrowed her washroom to rinse my hand. We didn’t really speak all that much, and it was definitely the most awkward I’d felt during the last few encounters I’d had.

“Uh, thanks again,” Ginnie said as I stepped out of the washroom. She was just finishing adjusting her top over her cute tits.

“Happy to help,” I said, moving towards the door.

“Maybe next time I can return the favour?” she asked. The implied question was more important than the main one—she was asking if we were going to do this again.

“Depends what Cassidy thinks,” I said. “Speaking of whom, I need to go wake her up from her nap.”

“Go, go,” Ginnie shooed me away. “Take care of your girl. You already took care of me. Fastest orgasm I’ve ever had, maybe I’ll start calling you the Flash.”

“I think that’s the name you should be giving the other guy,” I said with a grin as I opened the door.

“True!” Ginnie laughed.

* * *