The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Affection Multiplier App: The Boyfriend

By: BreaktheBar

Chapter 67

I wasn’t sure how I felt, walking through the hall and skipping the short gap between the porches of the lower deck between the houseboats. On the one hand, I’d given another woman an orgasm. Ginnie was attractive and more than willing, and wanted to do more with me. It was an ego boost to know I could do that.

On the other hand, it felt… cheap. Each of my encounters so far, even down to the kisses with Terra or Leia or Zenya, had all felt authentic and intimate and personal. What I’d just done didn’t feel the same. Technically it wasn’t that different from what I’d done with Wanda, but the situation didn’t leave the same impression on me. Was it because I’d seen, or at least known, she’d been hooking up with someone else?

And what were these weird feelings I was having for all the women around me?

Back at our room, I stepped inside and Cassidy was still curled up under the covers, sleeping soundly. I climbed onto the bed behind her but didn’t get under the covers, just spooning her softly. Before yesterday, this was all I’d needed. All I’d wanted. My best friend, my lover, my fiancee. I’d been… I didn’t think ‘blind’ was the right word. I’d seen the repercussions of Cassidy’s actions for years, the way she tortured herself mentally on a cyclical basis without any trigger that I could see. Before that, when she’d been cheating, I’d been in love with her. I’d trusted her fully and completely.

Was that the App, or was that just young love?

My parents had always said that love was easy, but a relationship was work. You could love someone and hate them at the same time but you couldn’t hate the person you were in a relationship with. I’d taken that to heart from the moment I started dating Cassidy, putting in the work to try and be the best partner I could be. Working to forgive the smallest things as soon as I could, working to make her smile every moment possible. I’d been doing that on purpose.

I was in love with her. The App didn’t force that, because I knew it was a choice I’d made. But with hindsight… I could see the flags. We spent a lot of time together during our senior year, but not like the other lovesick seniors around us. I’d already had a flourishing social life, and Cassidy stepped into my circle and others like a fish to water when she got out of her shell. She joined different clubs, and went out with her new friends. We studied together, but she also went and studied with her new friends without me. The same thing happened while she was in College. And in the summers… it had felt like we were never apart at the time. But I’d had a summer job and she hadn’t that first one between high school and college, and then when we were in college I always seemed to be working more hours than her.

“Mmm, hey, Tiger,” Cassidy mumbled, slowly waking up in the bed beside me and turning over to snuggle her face into my neck.

I was starting to see where, or when, the cheating had happened. And it still hurt, but I wasn’t as mad as I had been. It hurt in my heart but not down into my guts, to the core of me.

So what was this thing going on with my head?

The App, if Cassidy was explaining it correctly, was a Multiplier for her relationships. It’s what had messed with her head socially, trying to figure out who her real friends were. So why did everyone on this trip seem so sexually amped up and willing? Why was I feeling so… I still knew it wasn’t jealousy, or possessiveness, but it was something in that category.

Wanda was married. Terra was with JC. Cattie was with Heather. I didn’t even know the relationship status of the others explicitly. Except for Becca. The gorgeous, powerfully personable blonde was single and had told me directly she was interested if Cassidy and I were. And she’d proven it this afternoon, and that had been… well, it was more than fun.

But even with Becca, these feelings didn’t make sense.

Was this how Cassidy had been feeling, as the App made things easier for her? Made seducing women feel natural and simple?

It was heady and cloying, the knowledge that I could pull Becca or Ginnie, or likely Wanda or Leia, or Ami or Zenya, into a room and they would let me…

“Jesus, fuck,” I sighed, rolling onto my back.

“Robbie?” Cassidy said, starting to wake up.

“It’s almost dinner,” I said. “Time to wake up.”

“OK, but somethings wrong,” she said, looking at me with a furrowed brow. “Is it us? Did I miss something?”

I closed my eyes and sighed again, then filled her in on what had happened with Wanda, then Leia, and then Ginnie. She stayed quiet, listening, shifting over to lay her chin on my shoulder as she watched me.

“We can stop, if you want to,” she said quietly when I was finished telling her how I’d felt weird after the thing with Ginnie. “I don’t want to push. Say the word and I’ll apologize to the girls and explain to them that I was the one driving this, and what I did and that it’s not their fault.”

“No,” I shook my head. “I—” I took a long, slow breath. “I’m just starting to wrap my head around how I think you probably felt, back then. You’re right, it’s a little addictive, feeling like these women are throwing themselves at me.”

“See, that’s the thing, Tiger,” Cassidy said. “Our female friends have always thrown themselves at you. You just loved me so much and were such the perfect boyfriend, that you were oblivious to it happening. It was another one of the many reasons I’ve always fucking loved you, and loathed myself for what I was doing. I’ve just given you permission to see it and act on it.”

I rolled and hugged her to me, and didn’t mention my suspicions that whether she wanted it to or not, the App might have been part of that too.

* * *