The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Affection Multiplier App: The Boyfriend

By: BreaktheBar

Chapter 68

By the time Cassidy and I were back up on deck, the guys were gone. Cassidy had changed into a loose shirt tied up at the back with an elastic to make it more like a crop top, along with a pair of stretchy booty shorts and that same baseball cap she’d worn that morning. Looking around, I noticed that red solo cups and beer bottles were starting to pile up in the corners and left Cassidy with a soft kiss on her cheek to start cleaning up. I found a box of garbage bags in the cupboards under the bar in the Pilot’s Cabin and soon Cassidy was helping me out.

We were nearly finished when Zenya and Leia came up from below to set up the tables. Both of the girls had changed as well, Leia having swapped to some loose great sweatpants but with the fancy-ish halter bikini top with the lacings still on top, while Zenya had thrown on a summer dress that didn’t show any cleavage but still accented her bust and hourglass waist. They smiled and quickly came over to Cassidy and started singing my praises, not letting me downplay my ‘heroics.’ Leia in particular took my hand in both of hers and went on her tiptoes again to kiss me on the cheek.

Cassidy just smiled along and winked at me when they weren’t looking.

Becca and Ami had done most of the prep work, and apparently, JC had been conscripted to do the barbecuing as he carried up a platter of sausages nestled in gluten-free buns. Soon everyone was making an appearance up on deck, and more beers were getting opened as people spread out in the hot early evening sun to eat and chat.

We were eating earlier than last night since the ‘golden hour’ was coming up again. Cattie ended up waving to Cassidy and I, but stuck with Heather and ate with her sister. Sherry was looking worn out, and after the busy afternoon she’d had I could understand why. She was also looking particularly pink-skinned, and I hoped she hadn’t gotten sunburned too badly for her sake.

Cassidy and I were joined at our chair by Ami, Zenya and Becca. After I checked in with Becca quickly, who thanked me quietly for heading off any problems that afternoon, the conversation was a revolving door of random topics. Somehow the fact that Ami had me take her boobs for a test squeeze came out, and soon Becca and Cassidy were getting test feels as well albeit through her shirt. Then Zenya swore that while they looked awesome, there was no way they could compete with real tits of equal proportion.

Soon the redhead was slipping her bra off from under her flowery sundress and Becca, Cassidy and I were doing side-by-side squeeze comparisons. Both Zenya and Ami had teasing grins, ribbing each other and jostling with their elbows like they were in an actual race. I noticed that they both had nipples that were getting hard when it was my turn to do the squeeze test. Ami’s were larger and harder as she leaned into my hand a little more, but Zenya was right behind her.

Becca said she couldn’t tell the difference, and Cassidy said she could feel the difference but couldn’t decide which she liked more. That left me holding the bag to make the judgement call, and I just started shoving a sausage in my mouth and mumbled my answer through a mouthful of food and gesturing wildly like I was making an excellent point. All four of them started laughing and rolling their eyes.

Dinner cleanup went fast, with Becca rallying Ginnie, Sherry and Terra to help out.

“So what now?” I asked Cassidy. After eating she’d resumed her seat on my lap, laying with her legs out and cradling her stomach with both hands.

“I think I’m going to have a food baby,” Cassidy groaned happily. “That’s what.”

“Is it a boy or a girl?” I asked playfully, putting my hand on her stomach as well.

“Not funny,” Cassidy said, but then snorted out a laugh.

“What are we shooting this evening?” I asked her. She had a schedule worked up for every morning and evening shoot, but with the extra ‘massage shoots’ and her changing plans with Becca I wasn’t sure what was next.

“Honestly, I kind of want to go nap again,” Cassidy said. “But I think it’s supposed to be Sabrina the Teenage Witch, with Cattie as Wednesday Adams.” The Netflix Sabrina show had been out for a while, but it was a popular character and fairly simple to make work. Cassidy had already done a couple variations of it, so packing the costume for the trip was easy.

“We should probably check that Cattie is still good for that,” I said. “Heather’s been really clingy, and I wouldn’t be surprised if she was expecting Cattie to help her with her shoot.”

“Uuuugh, you’re right,” Cassidy groaned, then slowly stood up. She turned to Ami, interrupting the conversation she and Zenya had been having. “Can you do me a favour and keep my seat warm?”

Ami lifted an eyebrow and then glanced at me, then back at Cassidy, then at Zenya.

“Hey, if you don’t, I will,” Zenya chuckled.

Ami shrugged and stood up, then sat on my lap.

“Hey,” I laughed.

‘Hey,” she smiled.

“Good,” Cassidy nodded. “And don’t be afraid if you feel something poking you, it’s not a baseball bat it’s just his cock.”

Zenya almost choked on her own spit as she coughed at the shocked, scandalized look on Ami’s face while Cassidy grinned and winked, spinning and sauntering away to go check in with Cattie.

“Sorry about her,” I said, feeling the heat in my face. I wasn’t hard, but I was still self-conscious about making Ami feel uncomfortable.

“Don’t be,” Ami finally laughed. She wiggled back further against me and leaned to the side, throwing her arm around my shoulders and neck so I wasn’t just right behind her. “Your fiancee is kind of wild, you know that?”

“I do,” I said. “I love her, but God is she a little nutter sometimes.”

“Funny,” Zenya giggled. “I would have thought you would have been the nutter.”

It took Ami and I a long moment before we clued in on the innuendo, and we both groaned ‘Oooooh,’ when we got it at the same time.

* * *