The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Affection Multiplier App: The Boyfriend

By: BreaktheBar

Chapter 69

Cassidy came back over from speaking with Cattie and Heather. She had an annoyed look on her face but was trying to keep a smile on. “Comfy?” she asked Ami.

“He’s a good pillow,” Ami laughed, patting my arm before shifting to get back up.

“Just move over a bit, we can share him,” Cassidy said, and soon I had Ami sitting on one side of my lap and Cassidy on the other with her legs up and over Ami’s.

“Don’t mind me, just busy getting crushed here,” I wheezed playfully.

“Death by hot chicks, my poor Tiger,” Cassidy chuckled and kissed me on the cheek.

“So what was the verdict?” I asked her. “Are we on schedule or pivoting?”

“Pivoting,” Cassidy sighed. “You were right, Heather is making doe eyes at Cattie to get her to help with her shoot. Apparently it’s going to be risque, so they need to walk out further for some extra privacy and she doesn’t want to do it alone.”

“Sherry couldn’t help?” I asked. She was the newest to modelling on the trip so I had to assume she probably had the least plans out of everyone.

“From the looks I saw between them, Heather might be using some toys,” Cass said.

Ami coughed a little, hiding her embarrassment. “I just figured if you’re willing to put it up on the internet, why would it matter who helps you film it if they aren’t participating.”

“I don’t know,” Cass said. “It’s weird. I get having nerves and everything, but I don’t do nude or more so I don’t know the logistics of it all.” I knew what Cassidy didn’t want to do was reveal Cattie’s issue of needing to demand to Heather that she wasn’t allowed to film with her sister in a compromising situation.

“So what are we doing?” I asked.

“I was thinking we hard pivot and you and I go on a hike,” Cassidy said. She was turned somewhat sideways on my lap, and she ran her fingers over my chest. “The rest of the photoshoots this week are all for work, so it would be nice if we just take some pictures for us and to send to our families.”

“That sounds good,” I said, hugging her close.

“Do you guys want me to come with?” Ami offered. “I don’t have all my Golden Hour spots filled, so I could come along and be your photographer.”

“That would be super nice,” Cassidy said. “But I was kind of hoping to make this date-ish? Not that we don’t appreciate the offer!”

“No, no. I get it,” Ami said. “If I had a guy like Robbie, I’d want alone time with him too in a beautiful place like that.”

“Aww, that’s sweet,” Cassidy smiled and took Ami’s hand. “Later on this week do you want a mini date with him? Robbie is the best at making you feel absolutely special, and I don’t mind one bit.”

Ami looked a little surprised. “Oh, um, I don’t know. Wouldn’t it be a little weird?”

“No, it’s fine. Hell, you’ve already let us both feel up your tits, you can even have a nice little makeout sesh to end the date.”

Ami flushed even darker this time, laughing through the awkwardness. “I told you guys already, I’m not that kind of woman.”

“Hey, your choice,” Cassidy said. “It’s a standing offer, OK? Just think about it.”

“Sure,” Ami said, rolling her eyes a bit. “I’ll think about going on a date with your fiance.”

“And making out with him,” Cassidy grinned and teased her.

The conversation shifted away from the weirdness of Cassidy trying to pimp me out, and the girls ended up snuggling on me a little more as we laughed and chatted. Ami was into a lot of the same anime stuff as Cassidy was, and Cassidy was fascinated by Ami’s stories of competing in Thai Chi competitions as a teen. She then had fun fawning over me being a competitive swimmer, talking me up to Ami, who put two and two together for why I’d been so good at Marco Polo the day before.

The sun started eking lower towards the horizon, so we ended up needing to get up to go start getting ready. Cassidy had to be the first one up since she was half on top of both of us, so she surprised Ami by kissing her on the cheek as she did. “Now kiss him,” Cass said with a chuckle. “I know you want to.”

“Cass, stop trying to force Ami to do something she isn’t comfortable with,” I said.

“I- don’t not want to,” Ami said shyly.

“Nice double negative,” I pointed out. “That also doesn’t mean you want to.”

“Fine, maybe I do want to,” Ami said, then held up a finger. “Just a friendly peck though.”

I smiled and then pursed my lips, and she gave me a soft, not-quite-quick peck. She turned to Cassidy. “There, happy? I kissed your fiance.”

“For now,” she winked, and then helped Ami up off of me so that I could stand as well.

Just as we were about to split apart I said, “Wait.”

They both did, turning back to me. I pulled them both into a hug, and they wrapped their arms around me, but I surprised them by whispering down to them. “Ami, I’d be happy to be as affectionate with you as you want or need, but I’m not pushing you at all because I know you’re looking for the right person, not just a person. Cassidy, you need to stop trying to push her.”

Cassidy shifted in the hug, wrapping her arm around Ami’s back more. “I got carried away,” she said. “Ami, I’m sorry if I made you uncomfortable with my actions.”

Ami was quiet for a moment, then said, “Thanks.” And she looked up at me and gave me another quick peck on the lips, and then kissed Cassidy on the forehead. “Honestly, everything in the last hour or whatever was really nice, but this is a lot more important to me than the flirting or the banter.”

I squeezed them both a little more for emphasis, then broke up the hug. Ami gave us both a smile then skipped away, heading over to the Single’s boat. Cassidy took my hand and looked up at me. “Sorry, Robbie,” she said. “I… I got carried away. I think she’s super hot and extremely sweet, and I wanted to see you two together.”

I sighed, and pulled my fiancee into another hug. I didn’t say anything, not sure what I was feeling.

* * *