The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Affection Multiplier App: The Boyfriend

By: BreaktheBar

Chapter 70

It was a bit of a shitshow getting all the girls to the beach. The whole rigamarole for the hike earlier hadn’t been that bad—JC and I had carried most of them since the water on the shallow side went up to our stomachs, and they’d carried their shoes or boots. Now we had girls in costumes and outfits, full makeup, and bags of equipment. God, the bags of equipment. I was actually glad Cassidy and I were doing our hike; I might have had a heart attack carrying the thousands of dollars in cameras, lenses and various other necessities across the water like that.

It took almost twenty minutes to get everyone and everything across, and I made sure they all knew that they were going to need to get wet going back since we couldn’t do the same thing for all of them in the dark. Seeing the issues, a few of the girls like Terra and Becca pivoted the shoots they were planning. Terra swapped to a swimsuit shoot using the beach and the lake, and Becca decided not to do a shoot at all and help some of the other girls get their own stuff done faster so they could get back to the boats before full dark.

Once most of the transportation was done, Cassidy was waiting for me as the last woman on the boats, and she climbed onto my shoulders while carrying a change of clothes and my boots. I walked her over to the beach, lifting her up and off of my shoulders and setting her down on the rocky sand. All of the other girls had spread out inland, except for Terra and JC who had gone farther down the beach to avoid the houseboats getting in the background of their shots, so I felt safe quickly stripping off my swim trunks and towelling myself dry. Cassidy watched with a small smirk and a twinkle in her eye, and then we both could help but laugh as a loud wolf whistle echoed down the beach from the direction of JC and Terra. There was no way to know which of them had done it, but they were also far enough away that they couldn’t have actually seen anything.

I put on the outfit Cassidy had picked for me, a decent pair of cargo shorts and a t-shirt she’d bought for me because she liked the fit over my chest and arms even though I always felt like it was a little too tight. I didn’t say anything because I knew she only wanted me to wear it for the pictures, and I likely wouldn’t wear it again for the rest of the week. A decent pair of socks and my hiking boots rounded out the outfit, other than Cass wetting her hands in the lake and playing with my hair a bit to get it ‘the right kind of messy.’

The hike started nicely, as we carefully picked our way up the beach to the rocky terrain beyond, and worked our way around the various shoots while trying not to get behind anyone and ruin their photos. Once we were free, we walked a bit more hand in hand.

“This is a good spot,” Cassidy stopped us. We’d just chatted lightly through the walk, commenting on the costumes the girls had and that sort of thing, and the tension had been building. Both of us knew something was between us that needed to be said.

“Sit up on that rock,” I said and thumbed open the camera app on her phone. I adjusted some settings as she got herself situated, but she sighed and shook her head.

“Robbie, put it away,” she said. “Just… come here, please.”

I frowned, slipping her phone into my pocket, and went and stood in front of her. She was sitting up high a bit, her feet unable to reach the ground but her boulder perch putting her at least in the ballpark of being eye-to-eye with me. She reached out and held the arms of my shirt, and I rested my hands on her hips, standing close.

“Radical honesty, Robbie,” she said. “Please.” She was already starting to tear up a bit.

I closed my eyes, trying to figure out what I needed to say without it being hurtful. I didn’t want to be hurtful. After two long breaths I realized I had to just start talking to see what came out because processing it in my head wasn’t working. “Cass, I love you,” I said. “But my head is a fucking mess right now. Half the time I can’t get the fact that you betrayed me out of my mind, and I keep getting these stray thoughts realizing all the times I was blindly trusting you and how that must have been another time you were cheating on me. And it makes the love feel cheap, and disposable. And then I’m in the moment here, and these amazing, ridiculous things keep happening, and I know I’m going to end up having sex with these beautiful women and I feel lucky right up to the point I remember I’m not lucky because this is happening because of that. But, like I told you before, I think I’m starting to realize what you had to have felt like. Having women pay so much attention to you, to be willing to do things with you, to want to be with you and be touched by you… I can understand it. But it makes me worry like hell that if we keep opening this door farther, you’re going to fall back into it. Because I think you already are, it’s just not for you.”

She was crying, silent tears beading and falling down her cheeks, as she listened to me and nodded. Her lower lip was quivering, and her fingers were hooked into my shirt sleeves like she was afraid I was going to rip away from her and run. “Is that so wrong?” she asked, her voice cracking. “Is it so wrong that I want you to get love from these beautiful women? That the only thing I want in this entire world, other than to be yours, is to see you bring the joy you give me every day to someone else and have it reflected back at you?”

I was tearing up now as well, though I wasn’t sure when it had started. Maybe when I went on my little rant. ‘It’s not wrong, Cass,” I said. “I just don’t know if I’m OK with it because I’m angry with you, or because maybe it is alright, or if it’s that App that’s making me open to it. Because what’s happening with all of these women, it’s not normal, Cass. You said before that I’m just noticing how open they are with me because you gave me permission to, but that’s not true. It’s not just one or even two, Cassidy. I think the only women I haven’t had some sort of moment with so far in the last two days are Heather and Sherry. That’s not… it’s not normal, and I’m scared that you’re using the App to make them do things they don’t want to do.”

“I’ll prove it to you,” Cassidy said. “I’ll prove to you that everything I’ve done with the App so far is just a bonus, Robbie. Because I’m in love with you, not the perks, and I always have been, and I know that they aren’t interested in you because of them either.”

“How, Cass?” I asked. “How are you going to do that?”

“I’ll turn them off. I’ll flip the switch on all of them, even the ones you don’t know about yet, for tonight so that you know anything that happens for the rest of tonight is all you and all them.”

I closed my eyes again, hanging my head as I took this in, and slowly nodded. “OK, I said,” pulling her phone out of my pocket and handing it to her. “Do it. Turn off all of them. I need to know.”

* * *