The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Affection Multiplier App: The Boyfriend

By: BreaktheBar

Chapter 71

Cassidy talked me through what she was doing, even though I couldn’t see it on her phone. It looked to me like she was on Facebook Messenger and was playing with the settings. She went through the perks, turning each one off. No more memorable kisses, spectacular-tasting cum, or special massage hands. No more lucky accidents. Then she turned off the other two that I hadn’t asked her about yet, offering to tell them to me. I was already feeling shitty for this conversation even though I knew it was a two-way street for the emotions going on, so I told her I didn’t need her to tell me.

“But I do want to know what it says about the girls,” I said.

“Are you sure?” she asked. “It’s only going to tell us what they think of me, not you.”

“I just want to know what you’ve been living with at your fingertips,” I said. “I want to know what it would be like to see it in front of me.”

‘Alright, Tiger. Who first?”

“Becca,” I said. We’d gone the furthest together so far, and Cassidy had been right there.

“Alright. Rebecca Jones. Asexual slash Bisexual. It gives me three scores. Affection score is like… how friendly they are with me. How much they like me platonically. For Becca that’s a 54 right now, which is pretty high for someone I’ve only interacted with offline for a couple of days. And then it gives me a Love score, which is about romantic feelings. That’s a 7. Love is usually the slowest one to raise, so I have to guess it’s even that high because of the interaction between the three of us. The last one is Lust, which… honestly, it’s the one that changes the most based on how horny someone is and if they’re attracted to you or not, and is the only one that fluctuates down with frequency. Becca has a 47 Lust score right now, and I’d bet it’s because we got cut off earlier.”

“Does it tell you anything else?” I asked.

“Well, it gives me the option to see the highest suggested perks I could buy for her,” she said.

“What are they?”

Cassidy tapped something. “It gives three suggestions. The first one is called ‘Worry Knot,’ which makes her feel more confident and worry less when she gets regular sexual interaction with someone she has a moderate or higher love score with. The second one is ‘Fuck and Forget,’ which looks like it’s supposed to help her get over past traumas through repeating sexual encounters with someone she loves, though it’s got a whole complicated explanation. And—uhm, the last one is ‘Sister-Wife’ and makes her immediately enthusiastic about sharing her love interest with me.”

I was quiet for a moment, absorbing all of this. The first two seemed to be geared towards helping Becca overcome the negatives she felt, and even the requirement of sex with a loved one to do it didn’t seem that horrible considering it was particular about it being with someone she loved. There was a world where what the App was doing would happen anyways—good sex could make you feel more confident about yourself. Caring, loving sex could help someone get over their traumas. But that last one… That last one was the dangerous one.

And it was also the one that sounded the most tempting, from a selfish position.

I could have Cassidy, and I could have Becca.

Fuck me, I thought. “Now Wanda,” I said.

Cassidy manipulated her phone, and her eyes went wide. “Holy crap. OK. Wanda Berenson. Bisexual. Affection score 62, Love score 21, Lust score 68.”

“She said she’s still trying to decide if she wants to get involved with us again or not,” I said. “I think she wants to, but she doesn’t want to cause problems by jumping into our mess.”

“Well, that makes sense,” Cassidy said. “And I get the Lust score, and maybe even the really high Affection score after last night, and how much she seems to care about us, but I’m most surprised by the Love score. Twenty-one is high for someone we’ve known only this long, even if we have hooked up with her once.”

I had a flitting thought, but crushed it before it could even form coherently in my mind. Wanda was married and had an agreement with her husband. That was all it was.

“What about her suggestions?” I asked.

“Hmm. The first one is ‘Supportive Family,’ which makes the person’s family much more likely to back their decisions, especially relating to their love and sex lives. The second one is ‘The Glass Pussy’ which makes her perfectly proportioned for the person she is having sex with—she didn’t feel particularly loose last night, did she?”

“No,” I shook my head. “I thought she felt tight on my fingers. Maybe she’s got like… a shallow vagina though? That’s a thing, I think. What’s the last suggestion?”

“Sister-wife again,” Cassidy said.

I gulped a little. That was dangerous.

I wanted to ask for more. To check out Cattie, and Ami. And Leia. I thought about Terra teasing me about giving me the blowjob she’d promised JC. Or Zenya and Ginnie, who flirted like hell. But peering into the app was a massive temptation that I was wary of, and more than that it felt like an invasion of privacy. I’d just found out things about Becca and Wanda that I shouldn’t have a hint at. That should have been theirs to tell me if they wanted to and when they wanted to.

Then I had a thought. “Now do Heather,” I said.

“Mmm,” Cassidy nodded. “Good idea.” She had to scroll for a moment, then stabbed her finger on the screen before reading. “Heather Adams. Lesbian. Affection score 12, Love score -1, Lust score 72. Fuck, she really doesn’t like me that much but want’s to fuck me pretty badly.”

I grimaced. I had no idea about the numbers, but that was the read I’d gotten on Heather from the start of the trip. I could only assume my scores with her would be even lower.

“Do you want to know her suggested perks?” Cassidy asked.

“No,” I shook my head. “Not right now. I don’t even want to think about helping her out with anything, the way she acts.”

Cassidy looked like she wanted to say something, but decided against it and instead shut down her phone and slipped it back into my pocket since she didn’t have any. Then she pulled me into a hug. “I’m so sorry, Robbie.”

“I know, baby. I know,” I murmured back, hugging her hard.

Eventually I lifted her off the boulder and brought her back to her feet on the ground, and we did some more hiking along the smoothest path we could, circling around where the houseboats were moored. We held hands when we weren’t keeping our balance, and by the time the Golden Hour was coming to a close and everything was starting to get dim enough that it was hard to see, we hit the beach about a hundred yards down from the boats.

I stopped us, and turned and took Cassidy’s hands in mine as she looked up at me with a pensive expression. “Cass, this is all really hard to tackle and wrap my head around, but I still love you.”

“I love you too, Tiger,” she said, and let me pick her up to kiss her as she wrapped her legs around my torso and her arms around my shoulders. “I love you forever.”

* * *