The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Affection Multiplier App: The Boyfriend

By: BreaktheBar

Chapter 72

Cassidy and I made it back to the houseboats, hand in hand, just as full dark was settling in. The girls got the party lights on the top decks running, and I ended up needing to help carry some girls back. Leia in particular rode on my shoulders similar to how Cassidy had since she was all done up in another set of fake armour.

Once I helped her up onto the back porch of the boat she turned around while sitting on her butt and leaned down to me in the water, giving me a little friendly kiss. “Thanks, Tiger,” she grinned.

“No problem, hon,” I said with a smile, winking at her and then turning to head back to the shore. She hadn’t made a face or anything, hadn’t given me any sign that things had been different. And she’d still kissed you.

“Is that the toll?” Wanda asked me as I came back to the shore.

“Hmm?” I asked.

“We get a ride, and pay you with a kiss?” she clarified.

“I’m only accepting donations today,” I said with a grin.

“Well, in that case maybe I want to donate more than a kiss,” she grinned and bit her lip.

I shook my head. “You, blondie, are dangerous.”

“So are you, Tiger,” she laughed and winked.

I did help her, though she only needed me to carry her backpack of gear. Wanda had done a lingerie shoot by herself, and was traipsing around in a pretty bra and panty combo that covered more than some of the bikinis a couple of the girls had been wearing, so she swam back herself. She did end up getting me to help her climb up onto the porch though, and I ended up with a face full of her ass as she ‘slipped’ and smothered me for a moment.

“Oops,” she smirked, pulling away and giving me that teasing smile of hers.

“Try it again and I might take a bite out of it,” I teased her back.

“Mmmm,” she hummed, raising her eyebrows suggestively.

Since Wanda was the last person needing some help to the boats, I returned to shore one more time and found my wet swimsuit that I had laid out on a rock over the hike. On my way back I noticed Becca hanging out on the Singles Boat back porch, so I swam passed the Couples boat to her and pulled myself up. “Hey. Everything good?”

“Yeah, for sure,” she said, and sat down next to me, dipping her feet in the lake. “I just wanted to make sure everyone got back OK, but it looks like you beat me to it.”

“Happy to help,” I said.

She glanced back over her shoulder into the Singles Boat living area and kitchen, but no one was there. Then she leaned over and gave me a kiss. “I had fun today,” she said.

“I did too,” I said. “A lot. I’m sorry we couldn’t continue.”

“I’m sure we’ll get a chance,” she grinned and then grabbed my cock through my wet shorts. “You know, I haven’t had sex in a long while. I might need more than one round next time.”

I was quickly getting hard as she fondled me, and I groaned a little in appreciation. “I would be more than happy to oblige,” I said. “We just need to find the right time when all the children aren’t underfoot.”

“Well, it’s not going to be tonight,” Becca said. “We’re doing a girls-only sleepover movie tonight, and I think I heard Heather say she wanted to do a couples game over on your boat. Which brings me to my next order of business—before people start settling down, we need to separate the boats for the night.”

“I can help with that,” I nodded.

“Great,” she said and then kissed me again. She started to stand, but I grabbed her hand in mine and stopped her.

“Becca, I just want you to know, I’m more than a little infatuated with you,” I admitted to her. “I’m really glad we met. You impress me almost as much as you turn me on.”

“Guess that means I need to step up my game to be more impressive,” she laughed, then leaned in while sitting on her knees and kissed me again. “I’m more than a little infatuated with you too, Robbie.”

She stood and offered me a hand to stand up, and we got to work unmooring the boats from each other. Cassidy came looking for me as I was just putting away the planks from between the boats and joined me in the Pilot’s Cabin as I turned the engine over.

“Hey, Tiger, just so you know Heather is planning a couples game downstairs,” Cassidy said.

“Becca mentioned she heard something like that was happening,” I said. “Do you want to play?”

“I think it’s kind of expected we will,” she said. “But I just- It’s Heather. She’s been boozing everyone up and keeps trying to get us all topless, and she’s doing the submissive thing with Cattie. I wouldn’t be surprised if she tries to manoeuvre some… let’s call it Not Safe For Work something into whatever this game is. I just want to know what your hard boundaries are, so I can automatically shoot anything down that goes too far.”

I started moving the boat forward, sliding it out from beside the other, and pulling into slightly deeper water. It gave me a couple minutes to think, and by the time I dropped anchor I turned and kissed her lightly as she sat on the counter. “Belly and up,” I said. “Everything below the waist is mine, and you don’t let anyone touch it or see it. Other girls other than Heather are fine to flirt with or touch above the waist if it’s part of the game.”

“What about JC?” she asked.

I frowned a little but shrugged. “Kissing only, no groping, but try and keep it friendly. Terra’s already been kissing me so I feel like I can’t just hard No or seem like an ass, but I don’t like the idea of watching you with him in any way.”

“OK,” Cassidy nodded. “That’s all fine with me. Are you sure about the girls, though?”

“I trust you with Cattie and Terra, and we’ve already gone pretty far with Wanda that any line I drew would feel silly. I’m not even sure where Heels would put her own line, but in a game I’m fine with it. Heather is the only one I don’t want getting her hands on you, OK?”

“I love you,” she said, and kissed my nose. “And I like you telling me my boundaries. It’s hot. Is there anything you do want to see?”

“I don’t even know what the game is,” I said. “We might be worrying about nothing.”

* * *