The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Affection Multiplier App: The Boyfriend

By: BreaktheBar

Chapter 74

“Hmm, hmm, hmm,” JC hummed to himself. “What do you think, Terra?”

Terra bit her lip and narrowed her eyes as she studied me and Cassidy, and then leaned in to whisper in JC’s ear. He nodded along, snorting a little bit.

“Alright, Robbie, we want to know Cassidy’s bust measurements. And Cassidy, we want Robbie’s penis size.” He said ‘penis’ by emphasizing the P goofily, making everyone laugh.

“Well, the last time I bought Cass lingerie she was a 32 D,” I said.

“Hard or soft?” Cassidy asked back, to the laughter of everyone but Heather.

“Oh, definitely hard,” Terra said.

“Then he’s about…” Cassidy made a show of trying to judge her two fists stacked up on top of each other. “7 and a half inches when he’s nice and hard, but pushes almost 9 when he’s really fucking horny and about to go off.”

This got even more laughter, and Cassidy grinned at me and kissed my cheek while patting my lap, which spawned another peel of giggles.

“Alright, alright,” I said. “Moving on.” Cass poured me a shot, just a splash of cranberry going in to flavour the vodka, while I spun the bottle.

It came around and landed on Wanda and Heels. I quickly took the shot, and Cassidy asked our question. “Let’s just get the obvious one out of the way—have you ladies ever hooked up before?”

Wanda barked a laugh, and Heels grinned. “Easy answer. Never have, never will.”

She immediately went to spin the bottle, but Heather held up a hand. “Wait! I call Lie. I don’t know about before, but Heels you definitely kissed Wanda last night in the kissing game.”

“Oooh,” we all said at her getting caught.

“God damn it, Heels!” Wanda said. “Did you forget that?”

“Oh, fuck,” she laughed. “I guess I did.”

“Wow, guess I made a real impression,” Wanda deadpanned, nudging her friend with her elbow.

“Penalty time,” Heather sang, handing over the bowl.

“Fine, fine,” Heels said, reaching in. She shuffled around the papers for a moment and pulled one out to read. “Spin the bottle to pick another couple. Both of them need to get kissed with tongue.”

“Wow, someone’s horny,” Wanda laughed. “Maybe you’ll land on us and we have to kiss each other and I can make a better impression our second go around!”

Heels spun the bottle and it landed on JC and Terra.

“Shot before kissing,” Heather said.

“What? That’s—” Heels started.

“You spun the bottle, you gotta take the shot,” Heather said.

“Oh, fine,” Heels sighed. She poured herself a shot of vodka and downed it, then looked to her partner. “You like kissing girls and I like kissing guys, so I’m taking JC.”

“Fine with me,” Wanda shrugged.

They both crawled across the little circle and each of them kissed the person they’d picked. I couldn’t see much, though Wanda did point her ass in my general direction. Once it was over Cattie asked, “Did they use tongue?”

“Yep,” Terra said, looking a little shocked at the kiss that had been planted on her.

Wanda took one for their team and did the next spin so Heels wouldn’t need to do another shot so quickly. It landed on Terra and JC, who answered the question of how they lost their virginity—JC was to a cheerleader his freshman year of college when he played on the varsity soccer team, while Terra said it was to an older guy she met the summer before she started college.

They spun Heather and Cattie, who had to describe what each other tasted like ‘down below.’ Heather said Cattie tasted a little sweet and salty, like a pear with salt on it, while Cattie said Heather tasted bitter but sweet, kind of like dark chocolate. I felt like I wanted to call Lie on that, but obviously couldn’t be sure, and Cattie ended up spinning the bottle.

She landed on Wanda and Heels, who had to say whether they spit, swallowed or took a facial. Heels admitted she liked a facial now and then because it made her feel slutty in a good way, which lined up with what Wanda had said about her the first day up on deck. Wanda said she preferred cum somewhere else on her body, but she swallowed only for the really special partners. She managed to do it without looking at me and Cassidy, but did once Heels spun the bottle and met my eye, winking at me.

Heels landed on Terra and JC again and asked if they did anal. JC immediately said yes with a grin, but I saw a look pass across Terra’s face for a split second. “Lie!” I called. “Terra, tell the truth!”

“We’ve tried it,” Terra sighed. “And JC wants it, but it wasn’t for me and we’ve never done it again.”

“With an ass like that, it’s almost a shame,” Heather said. “Maybe you just need the right lady to do it correctly for you.”

This got her some laughs, including a smirking one from JC. The bowl got passed down to them again, and this time Terra reached in and pulled out a slip for him to read. “Jesus, whose handwriting is this?” he asked. “This is awful. Um. ‘Make out with your partner like it’s the last time you’ll ever do it for a minute.’”

“Yeah, this is how I want our last big kiss,” Terra chortled. “With him in my dress and leggings.”

“Come here, you noodle,” JC laughed, pulling her to him and starting to kiss her. They rolled a couple of times as they made out, fighting for supremacy, and I got a flash through the armhole of Terra’s shirt. That was nice, but I also got several flashes of JC’s ass through the rip in the leggings.

“That’s gotta be a minute,” Wanda ended up saying, and we realized no one had been counting.

Terra got up off of JC, wiping her mouth with a big smirk, and sat back down. JC rolled over, making a show of panting like he was dying, before laughing and joining her.

* * *