The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Affection Multiplier App: The Boyfriend

By: BreaktheBar

Chapter 75

The game continued. Terra spun the bottle and it landed on themselves, which was ruled they had to spin again, so JC spun as well and they both took shots before it landed on me and Cassidy again.

“Best sex you’ve ever had,” Terra said.

“Hmm,” I thought. “Well, I know the time I think it is.”

Cassidy leaned in and whispered to me, “Are you thinking of the night you asked me to marry you?”

“Yeah,” I nodded.

“OK, definitely that one,” she grinned.

“Alright, so it was the night I asked Cassidy to marry me,” I started, but got cut off by Terra, Cattie, Wanda and Heels all cooing big ‘Awwwwww’s. “Alright, alright, it’s cute. Anyways, I’d taken her to the nicest restaurant in the casino I work at and one of my buddies there knew what was going on and they treated us like the biggest high rollers. Then we went to see a Panic at the Disco concert, which is still one of Cass’s favourite bands, and I had a contact with the promoter and he got us backstage passes.”

“But I knew what he had planned,” Cassidy grinned. “I’d found the ring by accident the week before, and I had a feeling it was going to be that night, so I’d organized for a couple of his friends to go to our place and scatter rose petals everywhere and have a bunch of chocolate covered strawberries ready to go, and they left a playlist playing on our sound system that I’d planned. After the concert Robbie wanted to take a walk down the Vega strip, but I pretended to be feeling sick and called an Uber to meet us. When we got back and he saw the inside of our apartment he knew the jig was up, but I’d already gotten naked behind him and when he turned around I tackled him to the ground. We had sex… well, let’s just say I had to do some serious sanitizing in the living room, and the kitchen. And the guest room. And then we ended up in bed, feeding each other chocolate-covered strawberries, and he asked me and I said yes, and then we did anal.”

JC coughed hard at the last statement, and the girls other than Heather kept ‘Aww’ing and giggling in equal measure.

“Lie!” Cattie called, pointing at us accusingly even while she was laughing.

“What?” Cassidy asked. “How could that not be the best night?”

“You told me that the best sex you ever had was dressed up as Mary Jane Watson and Robbie was Spiderman, and that’s why your nickname for him is still Tiger,” Cattie said.

“Yeah, when did I tell you that though?” Cass asked.

“Like two- Oooh,” Cattie said, facepalming. “That was before the engagement night.”

“Yup,” Cassidy chuckled. “So your accusation fails!”

“I think that should mean you and Heather need to do a penalty,” Wanda said.

“Yeah, that seems fair,” Heather grumbled, though it was good-naturedly. “There’s only one left anyways.” She pulled out the paper and read it out loud. “One of you must give a lap dance to the other.”

“I think that one’s on you, hon,” Cattie said. “You’re the one with all the moves.”

“Fine,” Heather said, though I could tell she was suppressing a grin. “Someone throw on a song with a good beat.”

JC hopped up and ran to get his BlueTooth speaker from their room, and came back starting the song ‘Crazy Bitch.’

“Not that song,” Heather said, pointing at him. “Give me some hip hop.”

“Alright, alright,” JC said, trying to act innocent.

He picked something I didn’t recognize, and Cattie sat down on a chair she’d gotten from the kitchen table in the middle of the group. Heather went to work. I wasn’t really sure why she needed a beat, since she didn’t really seem to actually be doing anything in time with the music, but one thing was clear—Heather knew how to give a lap dance. Despite her fake tits, and I suspected fake ass, she was a fit woman and I wondered if she had worked strip clubs earlier in her life. She could body roll like nobody’s business, and she twisted and turned, bringing her ass and cleavage right up to Catties nose before pulling away. She ended the song sitting in Cattie’s lap and took her girlfriend’s hands and put them right on her tits on the last beat.

We all gave her applause, and for once I was actually feeling some goodwill towards her. Whatever else I felt, she seemed to like being sexy for Cattie, and she was good at it.

“Alright, everyone write down a new round of penalties,” she ordered, and soon each of the couples had put a new one in the bowl.

Heather spun the bottle, not even flush from her exertions, and slammed another shot of tequila as it twisted and turned and landed on Wanda and Heels.

The game continued for a few rounds. Wanda told a quick story about her worst sexual experience, which happened right before she met her husband and included a swinger couple where the guy couldn’t get it up, and the woman had smelled like a fish farm when she took off her leather pants. Then JC told a story about getting caught masturbating when he was home from college, and then Cattie told a story about walking in on her parents having sex in the hotel bathroom on their last family vacation.

Then she spun, and it landed on you and Cassidy. “Which of you was the last one to have an orgasm?”

“Me,” I said, checking with Cassidy and she nodded.

“Gotta give some details or else it’s too easy to lie,” Heather prompted.

I wanted to say ‘pass’ but then remembered I could lie. “Well, we did go hiking by ourselves while you all were doing photoshoots.”

“Lie!” Cattie said, almost the exact same way she had before. She knew about the encounter I’d had with Becca that afternoon, so I figured she must have been hedging her bets that Cassidy and I hadn’t fucked out among the rocks.

I glanced at Cassidy and she shrugged with a grin. “Yeah, you got us.”

Heather passed the bowl over, and I pulled the paper and handed it to Cassidy to read. “Jeez, this is a long one. Spin the bottle. One of the partners needs to play 2 Minutes in Heaven with one person from the other couple. Each of you needs to take one article of clothing off of the other, but when you come out your partner will need to take off the same piece you took from the other person.”

“Who the hell came up with something so complicated?” Heels asked. “This game is supposed to be easy.”

“Literally me, bitch,” Wanda laughed.

I spun the bottle and took my obligatory shot, and it landed on JC and Terra.

“You go, Tiger,” Cassidy urged me.

I stood up and gestured. “Well, who’s joining me? JC?”

“You wanna go take off your pants with Robbie, babe?” Terra asked teasingly.

“Nope. Not happening,” JC laughed. He urged his girlfriend towards me. “Especially not when I’m looking as hot as I am in this dress.”

This brought on some guffaws from the others, and Terra stood and grabbed my hand, pulling me back towards the bedrooms.

* * *