The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Affection Multiplier App: The Boyfriend

By: BreaktheBar

Chapter 76

We ended up going into Terra and JC’s room for the simple reason that Terra turned in there instead of mine and Cassidy’s. I shut the door behind us and turned to her. “What am I taking off?” I asked her.

“Shirt, definitely,” she said. “And no offence, it’s purely to get my dress off of JC before it’s permanently stretched out or gets ripped as well.”

“Fair,” I chuckled as I quickly pulled off my shirt.

“How about me?” she asked, giving me a look. “You could get me topless if you want.”

“That’s tempting as hell,” I said. “The only thing stopping me is not wanting Cassidy down to her bra.”

“I’ll make you a deal,” Terra said. “If you pick these shorts, I promise to make whatever kissing we do more than worth it.”

“I don’t know what that means, but sure,” I said with a bit of a rueful smirk.

“Thank God,” Terra sighed, and snapped the elastic band off of the waist and lowered the shorts. She had JC’s boxers on underneath, which were actually hanging on to her hips and thighs fairly well. Then she undid the knot in the shirt, and it fell down over her much like how Cassidy was wearing her jersey shirt outside. “Now come here,” she said, and got up and stood on the bed so she was just a little taller than me.

I did, and she wrapped her arms around my neck and brought me in for a kiss.

“Mmm,” she groaned happily into my lips. Then she surprised me by reaching down and taking my hands and sliding them up under her shirt.

I stopped kissing her, pulling back a touch while my hands were on her firm, fit stomach. “What about JC?” I asked. “You know what’s going on with me and Cassidy, I don’t want to do that to him. Kissing has been one thing, but this…”

“You’re not a cheater,” Terra said, pulling my hands higher. “He and I have a deal whenever we’re on trips out of state. For jobs, for cons, even vacations. Together or apart. We can kiss, touch and be touched by anyone we want. And if we want more, we can go as far as oral and anal, but no vaginal sex. We rarely actually go very far since most girls don’t want to do anal on a random hookup, and I’m not a big anal fan myself.”

She brought my hands all the way up over her tiny tits, and I could feel her hard nipples and I instinctively started to roll them softly between my fingers. She hissed in a breath through her nose.

“Fuck, just kiss me while you do that, Robbie,” she said.

And I did, and for a long moment I slowly squeezed her chest and she fed me her tongue.

There was a loud chorus of people yelling ‘Time!’ from down the hall.

I broke away. “You’re sure this is fine?”

“More than,” she said, grinning sheepishly and wiping the corner of her mouth. “Damn, Robbie. There’s no way Cass calls you Tiger just because of the Spider-man story. You are an animal when it comes to sex. You kiss really well, and played with my tits just right.”

“Thanks,” I said. “You’re pretty amazing yourself.”

She led me back out of the room and into the hallway towards the group, though I took a moment to toss my shirt into my room.

I should have been happy to find out about Terra’s deal with JC. Even just a chance to have an oral encounter with her on the up and up should have been fun. But what she’d said was rattling in my mind.

Cassidy said she’d turned off the Perks. But Terra liked my kissing, and the way I used my hands.

Was that me, or was it the App? Had Cassidy actually turned the perks off? Could she?

The two of us got a couple of wolf whistles as we walked into the living area, me for my bare chest and Terra when lifted up the hem of JC’s shirt to show off the boxers on her athletic hips. JC had to take off his shirt as well, and Cassidy slipped her stretchy booty shorts down from under her jersey shirt, then we all sat down and I spun the bottle while Cassidy poured me my shot.

Cattie looked at me with a grin as the bottle landed on her, though Heather looked a little put out for some reason.

Cassidy leaned in and whispered in my ear. “Did you have fun with Terra, or just changed clothes?”

“A little,” I whispered back. “I’ll tell you later. What are we asking?”

“Oh, I’ve already got a good one,” Cassidy said, and then kissed your cheek and turned to Cattie and Heather. “What’s your go-to kinky thing you like?”

“Well that’s easy,” Heather said. “I’m a top. I like to be in charge of my girls.”

“Does that mean you’re a sub, Cattie?” Wanda asked, raising an eyebrow.

“I’m actually more of a switch,” Cattie shrugged. “My kinky thing is more… Well, honestly, it’s more tame. I like it when my partner lets me explore them without shame.”

“Like just let you do what you want?” Heels asked. “Isn’t that the same as being dominant?”

“No, more like…” Cattie started to blush. “Like, for example, I’m not into feet, but I’d be into having my partner just lay there and let me do whatever I want with their feet. Suck their toes, lick their soles. Grind on them. But not them telling me to do it, I want to be the one deciding what kinky things to do.”

“That sounds kinda hot,” Terra said. “Like free access to try being weird and freaky.”

“That’s it,” Cattie nodded. “Free access.”

I agreed with Terra—it sounded hot as hell. And I could only wonder what sorts of things Cattie would want to explore. I also had to wonder if Heather let Cattie indulge herself like that, or any other kinks that Cattie might have, or if her being a ‘top’ was all that she could stand.

* * *