The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Affection Multiplier App: The Boyfriend

By: BreaktheBar

Chapter 77

Heather spun and took the shot, landing on Wanda and Heels. “Who on this trip do you think is the hottest and would want to hook up with?”

“Well, everyone is absolutely gorgeous, but—” Heels started, but got booed down for the hedging.

“Just answer the question,” Terra called.

“Fine. Of the people on the trip, excluding the college boys from earlier, I really only have JC and Robbie to pick from since I’m straight. So both of them,” Heels said.

“At the same time?” Cattie asked with a giggle.

“Hey, if it’s on the table,” Heels smirked. “Wouldn’t be the first time I’ve been spit-roasted. And having two guys cum on your face at the same time is hot as fuck. It’s even hotter when you can get them to let you get both their dicks in your mouth at the same time, though most guys get weird about their dicks touching.”

“How many threesomes have you had?” Terra asked in surprise.

“That’s a whole other question,” Heels laughed, shaking her finger at her.

“How about you, Wanda?” Heather asked, and you wondered if she was going fishing for a compliment.

“That’s easy for me, too,” Wanda said. “Definitely Robbie and Cassidy. I’d happily be a sandwich in bed between you two any day. Those big hands of his, and Cassidy’s now-legendary dirty talk at the same time got Leia off with just a foot massage. Imagine a whole night with them!”

This got Cattie, Terra and Heels chuckling, but I noticed Heather trying to poker-face her way through her disappointment. I didn’t know what sort of game she was playing, but the look of determination that passed over her made me a little worried.

The game continued, and Cassidy and I both said we’d never stalked an ex—something Heels didn’t know that neither of us had since we’d been together since high school. Then we asked Wanda and Heels their favourite porn categories, and Heels admitted to liking Hentai, and the weirder the better, while Wanda said she’d recently developed a liking for the ‘wrestle and fuck’ kinky videos, though she had a feeling it was a passing phase.

Terra and JC had to recreate the dirtiest texts they’d ever sent. JC just read his off his phone—it was to Terra, and described in long-winded detail how much he wanted to have sex with her. He explained it had been a drunk text while his friend was driving him home from the bar, and he’d sent it forgetting that Terra had been out of state for a job and couldn’t even relieve his horniness. Terra, blushing hard, admitted that she’d once told a guy in college that she wanted him to eat an entire meal from between her ass cheeks.

Then it was back to Heather and Cattie, who had to tell how they got each other turned on.

“Well, Heather’s easy,” Cattie smirked. “I just show her my boobs. Or my butt. Or I go anywhere near the bed. Honestly, I think a stiff breeze can make her horny.”

Heather snorted and chuckled. “Fair. And honestly, the same is true for Cattie. I don’t think I’ve ever made a move and she wasn’t horny.”

“Lie,” Cassidy said.

“What? No, it isn’t,” Heather said.

“You sure about that?” Wanda asked, looking at Cattie.

“Yeah, um,” Cattie said. “I mean, I get myself into it, but I’m not always horny, babe.”

Heather got this look on her face like her entire existence had been a lie for a moment.

“I think you broke her,” I said.

“Babe? It’s not like I don’t enjoy all of our sex,” Cattie said.

“No, no,” Heather said, shaking her head. “It’s- It’s fine. I just didn’t realise you were putting it on sometimes.”

“I’m never ‘putting it on,’ it just takes me longer to get going sometimes. I always get there, babe,” Cattie assured her.

“Well, I think we can move on by you two pulling your dare,” Heels prompted them.

Cattie held the bowl for Heather, who pulled a slip and read off of it. “Go for a skinny dip together. When you come back in, all you can wear is your towel. I wrote this one.”

“Oh my gosh,” Cattie sighed with a waver of a chuckle in it. “Babe, this is why you don’t go hard on the dares.”

“Oh, it’s not that bad,” Heather said, standing up. She started to pull off her summery dress, and then released her tits from the grey athletic bra she was wearing. They fell out in a perfect boob drop—perfect enough that I could have probably made a GIF out of them. Heather’s tits were bouncy and fake, but the most fascinating thing about them was how pale her areola were—they were almost invisible, her nipples pretty much the same colour as the rest of her and as big as the tip of my pinky finger. She then shucked off her string thong, revealing her bare mound and outer lips between her legs. For all that I faulted Heather on her personality and even the size she’d gone for with her augmentations, I couldn’t help but admit that she really took care of her body.

But, other than a few glances, I wasn’t really that concerned about Heather because Cattie was getting naked as well. She was blushing just slightly as she stood next to her girlfriend and started stripping down, first unbuttoning her shirt and revealing her glorious breasts again. I’d seen them plenty by this point that I wasn’t exactly surprised at how nice they were, and I had that feeling again of wanting to just bury my face in them. Then she worked her ripped-up jean capris over her ass and down her legs, and after a long moment of hesitation she peeled off her red panties.

Cattie had a small tuft of a bush, a little patch of surprisingly blonde hair just over the smooth lips of her pussy. I’d never considered that Cattie was a natural blonde since her black, silky hair and dark black eyebrows suited her so well.

Cassidy let out a wolf whistle, which made her friend look over and grin shyly.

Heather grabbed Cattie’s hand and pulled her towards the sliding door, and I watched their asses as they went outside and then jumped into the water. As they did their quick swim, Cassidy went and fetched their beach towels and handed them over when the two naked women climbed back up onto the porch. That long moment of water streaming down their bodies in the light from the living room illuminating them through the door made me wish I could take a picture.

Soon they were ‘dry’ and had the towels wrapped around their chests, just barely covering their asses and mounds, and both of them were careful when they moved to sit back down in the circle. Then Cattie’s towel fell loose almost immediately, and she sighed and re-tied it more securely around her waist, giving up on not showing off her tits since we’d all seen them already.

* * *