The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Affection Multiplier App: The Boyfriend

By: BreaktheBar

Chapter 78

The game continued, and clothes started to drop while the questions remained naughty and teasing. JC and Terra admitted that they were card-carrying members of the Mile High club. Heather admitted she would be fine with fucking if someone offered her enough money, while Cattie wouldn’t for any money. Cassidy and I admitted our guilty pleasures—I liked to watch the Bachelor to the point that I occasionally organized watch parties with some of my co-workers from the casino, while Cassidy admitted she liked to masturbate while sitting on top of the running laundry machine on a high spin cycle if I wasn’t home. Everyone agreed mine was the guiltier of the pleasures.

Clothes continued to drop as well, and at a faster rate as dirtier and more personal questions were being asked and people were lying. Wanda and Heels were down to their bras and panties, while Cassidy and I had to go take off our underwear in our room and come back out. Cass had to sit on her knees after that, not wanting to flash her cooch.

The next bowl of dares pushed things even further. The first couple to pull one were Wanda and Heels, who had to spank each other five times. The fact that Wanda was looking at me with a smoldering little quirk to her brow and biting her lip when she received her spanks didn’t help the situation in my shorts. Then Terra and JC had to grope each other under their clothes, and that left JC obviously hard beneath the very revealing stretch pants, and Terra started to develop a little wet spot in the crotch of the boxers.

Then Terra and JC ate another dare, and one of them had to perform oral on the other. This was a major escalation that didn’t get hesitated over for a moment—Terra pulled down her pants and thong from JC’s waist and took his dick in her mouth for about thirty seconds. It was probably about five or six inches and was uncut, and that was about all the time I wanted to spend looking at another man’s dick. When she was done Terra tucked his hard cock back into those ruined stretchy pants, now even more obvious than before.

Then it was Cassidy and I who had to take the next dare when JC asked for our darkest fantasies and we both hesitated too long to make our answers believable. Cassidy read the slip.

“Spin the bottle. Both of you need to make out with one member of the other couple, and they need to tell you who is the better kisser.”

Cass glanced to me, double checking that I still wanted to go ahead with the boundaries that we’d set. There was a major part of me that wanted to shut things down right then and there—I didn’t care in the slightest if Cass kissed Cattie or Wanda, or even Terra. And Heels would rather kiss me than Cass, so that wasn’t a problem. But even though I’d thought it was hypocritical to deny JC the ability to kiss Cass, and it was especially so now that I’d had that brief moment of full on making out and groping with Terra in the room, I didn’t want it. Scratch that, I was actively against the idea of it. Not to mention the way Heather had been acting, and the reverse effect from Heels—she would demand to be kissed by Cass.

Cassidy was mine.

And my fiancee saw the look in my eye, and she nodded. She knew what I was thinking, that I was changing my mind. And I saw her melt a little in that gaze, knowing that I was taking ownership of her again in this little way, in the way that she wanted.

Then she winked at me and reached forward and spun the bottle. It did one full turn, and a half turn, and ended up pointing right at Wanda and Heels.

“Booo,” Heather called. “That was so close to us.”

“If you want to kiss Robbie, you can go ahead and kiss him,” Cattie teased her girlfriend with a nudging elbow. “He’s really good.”

Heather made a face. “Ugh, gross,” she said. “I was definitely going to be the one kissing Cassidy.”

“So you want me to kiss Robbie again?” Cattie smirked.

Heather just gave Catte a deadpan look.

“I don’t know if I can kiss anyone for the moment,” Cassidy piped in. She’d taken her shot, giving me another wink before she started acting more tipsy than she was. “I’m feeling a little queasy. You two can both kiss Robbie.”

“Fine by me,” Wanda said, and quickly crawled across the floor to me in her matching set of bra and panties. She practically tackled me to the floor, planting her lips on mine as she kissed me hard. And I couldn’t help but notice that she didn’t pull away in surprise that it felt different as she kissed me rapidly a few more times, even slipping her tongue between my lips a little.

She broke away, chuckling and beaming at me. I pulled her down into one last kiss, and trailed my lips up her cheek to whisper in her ear. “You look so hot in those undies,” I said.

“They’ll look even hotter on the floor of your room one of these days,” she whispered back into my own ear. Then she pulled away and looked at Heels. “Your turn.”

“Oh, poor me,” Heels chuckled, knee-walking over to take Wanda’s place without even letting me sit back up. Just as she bent down to kiss me, her ass pointing back towards the rest of the group, she looked over her shoulder at JC and Terra. “Just saying, this is a really fun position.” Then she winked at the couple, and dropped down to kiss me. It didn’t go nearly as long as with Wanda, though right at the end she did slip just a touch of tongue in as well.

“Not bad at all,” she grinned at me, patting my cheek.

Heels returned to her seat beside Wanda across the circle, and I was able to sit back up. Everyone still looked like they were having fun, laughing and smiling and sipping beers or wine coolers except for Cassidy, who was biting her lip as she grinned teasingly at me, and Heather who looked like she was on the losing team of a neck-in-neck game and wanted desperately to score another point.

But I had a burning question I needed to ask my fiancee because I wasn’t entirely sure what the hell she was doing.

* * *