The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Affection Multiplier App: The Boyfriend

By: BreaktheBar

Chapter 79

The game continued, and I ended up phasing out of it for a moment as Wanda and Heels were asking a question to JC and Terra so that I could whisper to Cassidy.

“What was that?” I asked her.

Cassidy got a little ‘I did something’ look on her face that, in the past, had usually meant she’d gone ahead with a purchase that was borderline for our budget but to our benefit. “I may have rigged it, just a little,” she said.

“How? You knew how to spin the bottle?” I asked.

“When you went to get our vodka after Heather explained the rules, I kind of maybe turned just one of your perks back on,” she admitted quietly. “One of the ones you didn’t know about.”

I gave her a look, and she covered it from the others by kissing me and then whispering in my ear. “It makes any game of chance lean in your favour. This game felt like too good an opportunity not to use it. I’m sorry if I betrayed your trust again, I just didn’t want something to happen that I knew you wouldn’t want. You were trying to be sweet and fair when we talked about boundaries, but I know you, Robbie. And I know that I’m only yours, and I’m giving you the right to be selfish.”

“Are you two backing out of the game, or just to horny to pay attention, you light-weights?” Heather interrupted us.

I took a breath, frustrated but also… understanding of what Cassidy had done. I needed to know more about this ‘games of chance’ perk, particularly since I worked in a casino; my job as an event coordinator rarely had me actually doing anything with the gambling directly, but occasionally I was obliged to sit in on a few hands or turns of one game or another when working with a client. The casino always covered those expenses, but if I went on a hot streak it would garner way too much attention and possibly cost me my job.

Her admission also made me accept, just that little bit more, that Cassidy was dead serious about what she’d asked me to do with her.

“We’re good to play,” I said, turning back to the group and silently putting my hand overtop of Cassidy’s on the floor to let her know I was with her. “Sorry, some of these stories keep reminding me of other things.”

JC and Terra had the bottle at the moment, JC taking the requisite shot and spinning. Everyone was starting to get a little trashed at this point, and I couldn’t help but think the game had to be ending sooner than later. And the bottle landed on Cattie and Heather.

“I’ve got a good one,” Terra said. “If you two eventually get married, what’s your wedding night sex look like?”

“Oh, I’m definitely making my bride know she’s my bitch,” Heather laughed.

Cattie made a face, and I immediately said, “Lie!”

Heather scoffed. “Yeah, no. We already told you our kinks. If Cattie and I tie the knot, our wedding night is going to be one for the record books.” Then she looked at Cattie and saw the look on her girlfriend’s face. “What? Really?”

“Babe, if we get married, we are not kicking off the rest of our lives like that,” she said. “That would be toxic as hell for a partnership like marriage.”

“Pwha?” Heather was practically stunlocked.

“Looks like Robbie called it,” Wanda said. “And Cattie’s right in my book, by the way. And I’m down for kinky sex.”

“Whatever,” Heather said, and turned to me. “You don’t know anything about our relationship, you just took a guess.”

There were so, so many things I wanted to reply with, but I bit them down. “Maybe,” I said instead. “But I wasn’t wrong. Rules are rules.”

Heather rolled her eyes and motioned for Cattie to pull a slip from the bowl.

“Spin the bottle. You both need to twerk in the lap of one of the other couple, their choice,” Cattie read out loud and laughed. “Honestly, I’m so bad at twerking this is going to be embarrassing.”

Heather took the shot for the two of them, and then spun the bottle, and it landed on Cass and I.

“Oh, I think Robbie is definitely getting twerked on,” Cassidy immediately said, pushing me towards the chair that Cattie had gotten her lap dance in earlier, to the laughter of most of the others.

Heather made a face. “Pass,” she said.

“Oh, it’s not that bad, Heather,” Cattie said, a little happier than I think Heather liked.

“No, I mean pass, we’re doing a different dare,” Heather said. “I’m not bouncing my naked ass on him, and neither are you.”

“What’s the big deal?” Wanda asked. “We’ve already seen you both naked, and the dare doesn’t say he can touch. If it’s just because you’re a lesbian, we can just let Cattie do it for both of you.”

“No fuckin’ way,” Heather said. “They already kissed last night, and I’ve barely done anything. We’ll both do it to Cassidy, I’m fine with that.”

“Sounds to me like someone is jealous,” JC said. He’d been doing more than his share of the shots for him and Terra and was probably the tipsiest of all of us and was slurring his words slightly. “Don’t hate the player, hate the game.”

“Babe, it’s fine,” Cattie said, putting a hand on Heather’s arm to try and calm her down. “We can just end the game here.”

“Or you guys can go to your room and we’ll keep playing,” Heels said. “We’re still having fun, and that makes it better odds for me not needing to lez out for a dare.”

“No, it’s my game,” Heather said. “That’s not fair.”

“What’s not fair?” I asked.

“Ugh, fine!” Heather said loudly. “Cattie can do it to Robbie, and I’ll do it to Cassidy.”

“Um, no?” Cassidy said. “That’s not the dare.”

Thus began a quick argument, mostly between the girls, as JC and I stayed out of it. If things seemed to be leaning into appeasing Heather I might have stepped in and put my own foot down, but between Terra, Wanda and Cattie all knowing what was going on between me and Cass, and Heels being a stickler for rules, Heather got talked down.

The end result was that Cattie came over and sat on my lap as I sat on the chair. She was still wearing the beach towel around her waist, and her ‘twerking’ lacked much enthusiasm and lasted all of five seconds so that she could try and appease Heather.

Cassidy tried to smooth things over, teasing her friend about her lack of skills and how maybe the girls should run a Twerk-shop class while on the trip to help Cattie learn. Cattie laughed along with this, agreeing it would be fun, and things started to move on. Except that I could see the frustration boiling behind Heather’s poker face.

A lot of things had been said in her arguments, and if it had been anyone else at all I probably would have just accepted she didn’t want it to happen and moved on. Except… this was her game, and she’d set the tone for it off the bat. ‘They already kissed last night, and I’ve barely done anything,’ she’d said.

‘I’ve barely done anything.’

Heather was trying to hook up with other girls on the trip. It’s why she was liquoring people up, and trying to get the others to go topless, and starting these drinking and ‘bonding’ games.

I glanced at Cassidy when I realized it, and she cocked her head to the side a little seeing I wanted to tell her something. I bit my tongue and shrugged—this was going to be a bigger conversation than what I could say in a quick whisper.

* * *