The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Affection Multiplier App: The Boyfriend

By: BreaktheBar

Chapter 80

In any reasonable reality, we should have ended the game right there. Cassidy and I, and Terra and JC, could go back to our rooms happily, and Heather could go re-establish her dominance over Cattie or whatever she needed to do. The problem was, we were drunk. And we were horny from all the teasing questions, and sights. And acts. And Heather was on her mission.

So we all wrote down more dares for the bowl and kept playing.

The first dare out of the new round went to Wanda and Heels. They had to both get naked and let us all do a body shot off of them. Heels was more embarrassed about it than Wanda was. Since we were each only doing one shot, I decided to do mine off of Wanda, slurping the shot out of her belly button—while I did it, I didn’t miss her reaching down and brushing her fingers along my cock as she grinned at me.

I don’t know why, but it stood out to me that Heather specifically chose to do her shot off of Heels. She wasn’t the only woman to do so, but it was just another one of those things that I filed away in my head.

This also happened to be the first time I was seeing Heels naked—she was a skinny woman, and her warm sepia-brown skin gave way to dark umber nipples. She also had a small but controlled bush of curly black hair, cut to be hidden behind a bikini. Overall, she was sexy in a lithe sort of way, more by dint of being naked than any specific hotness.

Heather also ruled that, since they’d had to take their clothes off fully, they had to stay naked for the rest of the game. Wanda was tipsy enough that she didn’t seem to mind, though Heels argued that wasn’t part of the rules and ended up putting her panties back on, but nothing else. Seeing Wanda fully naked again was—well, it wasn’t helping keep control of my own horniness, and I wondered if maybe, even without the perks, she’d be interested in joining Cassidy and I in our room for the night. She still hadn’t directly said she was ready to keep going with us—it had only been that morning she’d said she needed time to decide—but almost every interaction with her since then had been leading in that direction.

Then Cassidy and I got caught out in a lie when Cassidy didn’t want to admit our body counts. It wasn’t Cattie, Wanda or Terra who called us on it, it was JC. He was even the one to ask the question in the first place, slurring as he was.

And the Dare we pulled made me want to call an end to the game. Things were still escalating, and quickly.

“One of you needs to orgasm,” Cass read out loud. “Figure it out.”

“Ooooh,” several of the girls laughed.

“What do you think, Tiger?” Cassidy asked. “Want me to suck you until you pop?”

“It doesn’t say we have to do it here,” I said.

“Oh, boo,” Terra said. “I sucked JC right here.”

“Or you could not be a pussy, and you could eat out Cassidy,” Heather said. “Of course, that would require you to be able to get her off by eating her out.”

“Heather,” Cattie said warningly.

“No, you know what?” I asked. “She’s right. Cass, come sit on my face.”

No one had expected that answer, and several of the girls gave a whoop of excitement as I laid down and motioned for my fiancee to straddle my head. The thing was, this was an ‘out’ from what I was worried was going to happen. Cassidy kissed her fingers to her lips, then pressed them to mine, as she knee-walked herself over to my head, and then straddled me and lowered herself.

And no one saw an inch of her, because that long jersey she was wearing fell down her hips and completely enveloped my head.

Now, as the familiar smell of my fiancee’s horny pussy washed over me and I began to taste and tease her by touch and memory, I knew Cassidy was putting on a bit of a show for the others. I could almost feel more than hear her cooing happily as I started to tease her lips and clit. Her thighs were around my ears so it was hard to hear more than the muffled laughter and wordless comments from around the room.

I even went so far as to make my way up and nip at one of her butt cheeks, making her yelp for a moment and then start laughing as I buried my tongue back in her pussy.

Later, she’d tell me she just exaggerated the responses I was getting out of her anyways, grabbing her tits over the jersey and rolling her head from side to side. Not so big that she was obviously acting, but working herself up and getting the others busy. She also let me know that Wanda had started to play with herself, just a little bit with one finger, as she’d watched the show.

I pushed Cassidy over the edge of her orgasm in about seven minutes—not a huge one, but enough to be obvious that she wasn’t faking. When I sat back up and it was obvious my lower face was spattered with glistening lady excretions, I got a round of applause from everyone. Even Heather, though it was sarcastic.

The game progressed another couple of rounds of truths before everyone agreed it would be the last spin of the game. JC was fading quickly, having taken way more shots for Terra than anyone else had, and Heels was yawning as well. Even Wanda had slipped her sweater back on, though she still lacked any sort of bottoms.

It was Heather and Cattie with the bottle, so Cattie did the spin and took the shot and it wobbled wildly around the circle before resting on Cassidy and I again.

Heather gave me one look, with a big smirk like she thought she’d gotten me trapped. “I want to know if you’ve ever cheated.”

She asked it to me. She never looked at Cassidy. I knew what she was doing. She was trying to put a split in between me and my Fiancee, just a little one for revenge, or competition, or whatever. I knew that if I said yes, she’d feel accomplished, and if I said no, she’d call liar and even if Cass trusted me completely she’d still have that little question in her mind of why Heather thought I was lying.

That would have been true of any regular relationship, probably. But Cassidy and I were anything but normal at this point.

“Pass,” Cassidy said, answering the question. “We’ll take the dare.”

* * *