The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Affection Multiplier App: The Boyfriend

By: BreaktheBar

Chapter 81

“You can’t just pass,” Heather said, furrowing her brow. “Just answer yes or no.”

“I don’t think they need to,” Wanda said, sitting up and coming to our defence. “She asked for the dare, just give them the dare. It’s the same as lying.”

“I agree,” Terra said.

“Fuck, fine,” Heather scoffed. “But then I’m making the dare up since it’s the last one of the game and you’re bending the rules anyways.”

That sent red flags up immediately, but all the girls were agreeing that sounded fair. I could only assume that they hadn’t picked up on Heather’s growing competitive, predatory attitude.

“Good,” Heather said, pushing through. “Then Robbie, I dare you to let Cassidy spend the night with me and Cattie.”

“Excuse me?” I said. “That’s way not just a game thing.”

The others, including Cattie, all started talking in a jumble. Well, everyone but JC did since he’d fallen asleep next to Terra.

“I bet you then,” Heather yelled, holding up a hand. “I dare you to accept my bet. We’ll spin the bottle, and if it lands closer to me then Cassidy comes and spends the night with me and Cattie. If it lands closer to you, then Cattie will spend the night with you two.”

Cattie, I think, mirrored my own look of open-mouthed shock, and the rest of the room fell quiet at the suggestion.

“Heather,” I said, surprised at how calm my voice was when I felt like a chaotic hurricane was bouncing around in my chest. “I’m not taking that bet on principle for Cass and Cattie. That’s so fucking—”

“Wait!” Cassidy said. “Let me talk to him.”

I looked at Cassidy in surprise, and she grabbed my hand and pulled me to my feet, walking me down into the hallway near the rooms.

“Cass, there is no way—” I started harshly, but she clapped a hand over my mouth and gave me a stern look.

“Robbie, listen to me for a minute,” Cass said. She waited until I nodded before continuing, and removed her hand from my mouth. “Thank you for being you, first off. If you’d accepted that bet you wouldn’t have been the man I love. But you’re going to take it.”

“Why?” I asked.

“Because Heather is a bitch who is willing to make that kind of a bet, and we can get Cattie away from her for the night. Nothing needs to happen, she can just sleep in our bed with us if that’s all you and her want, but maybe just a little space will help her see what we’re seeing, or at least make it easier to talk to her about it.”

I took a deep breath.

“Plus,” she said. “She said you’re just spinning the bottle. That’s a game of chance, and the App has us covered. Hell, I wouldn’t be surprised if it was how it landed on us this turn anyways.”

I rubbed my eyes, trying to focus on the ridiculousness of all of this. “Cass, if there is any chance that we could lose, I need you to tell me because I’m not OK with you spending the night with them.”

“I know,” she said. “I am one hundred percent certain. I’m yours, I always will be. If I wasn’t absolutely sure about this I wouldn’t suggest it.”

Then I got pushed over the edge, though it wasn’t by Cassidy.

“What’s the matter, Robbie?” Heather called from back in the living space. “You scared your girlfriend spends one night with a couple of women and forgets all about you?”

Cassidy’s eyes widened as she looked at the expression on my face. I’d only seen her give me the look she was giving me once before, and that had been two days ago right before she’d told me about the App and her cheating. She was afraid. Afraid of what she saw in my eyes, the rage that bubbled up all at once, for a split second.

I took Cassidy’s hand and led her back to the group, gritting my teeth to stop myself from lashing out at all. “If Cattie agrees to it, we’ll agree to it,” I said.

Cattie had an expression like a deer in the headlights, and I couldn’t tell if it was because of the bet, or what Heather had said, or anything else that might have been happening. And at that hot moment, I didn’t care.

Heather turned to Cattie and whispered to her, a long sentence that turned Cattie’s expression from in-shock to confusion, and a moment of deeper disturbance as she pulled away from Heather slightly. Then she steeled her face as she looked over at me and Cassidy. “I’m fine with it,” she said.

“I don’t know about this,” Wanda said, looking between us and Heather and Cattie. “This is weird.”

“Says the woman sitting without any pants on and flashing her pussy to everyone,” Heather pointed out.

Wanda seemed to realize that she was sitting cross-legged on the floor and blushed, readjusting to hide her privates.

“Who spins?” I asked.

“I will,” Heather said. Part of me wanted to object in case she had a way of cheating, but the other part knew if she did it she couldn’t accuse me of cheating either.

“Fine,” I said. I went and stood directly across from Heather. “My side is the corner of the couch, to that edge of that side table.”

Heather eyes the line I’d drawn, narrowing her eyes for a moment. “Not the couch,” she said. “The corner of the room.” She was edging her side a little smaller, but if the App was what I was relying on then I would trust it.

“Agreed,” I said. “When you’re ready, spin it.”

Everyone in the room held their breath. Well, everyone except JC. Cassidy reached down and wrapped her fingers in mine and kissed my arm, trying to calm me down.

Heather picked up the wine bottle and pursed her lips as she looked at it as if it was the first time she’d touched it that night. She glanced from it to me and back, and then set it down in the middle of the floor. She took one last look at me, and then spun the bottle.

It rattled and wobbled on the carpet of the houseboat living space, the soft tinkling of the glass on the carpet fibers seeming to draw out forever even though it only made a few rotations before it started to slow down.

It came to a stop.

* * *