The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Affection Multiplier App: The Boyfriend

By: BreaktheBar

Chapter 82

Heather stared at the bottle.

Well, to be fair, we were all staring at the bottle. And it was pointing perfectly, no questions possible, directly at me.

“Well…” Heels said, breaking the silence in the room.

“You actually had the balls to go through with it,” Heather said, forcing a smirk. “Honestly, I thought you’d back down. I mean, good for you I guess.”

Cattie stood up from her spot next to Heather.

“Where are you going?” Heather asked.

Cattie blinked. “I’m going to get the stuff I’ll need to spend the night in their room,” she said, a soft tension in her voice.

“What? No, this whole thing was just a big joke,” Heather said. “I mean, it was obvious, right? It was just a big game of chicken.” She stood up and went to reach for Cattie’s arm, but Cattie pulled away and started walking towards the hall.

“Cattie—” I started, but she blew right past me. Heather followed, scowling as she called for her to stop.

“Right…” Terra said, pursing her lips and blowing out slowly. “So we’re all in agreement that this is kind of fucked up, right?”

“Ya-huh,” Heels nodded.

“Robbie, you’re not actually going to hold her to that, right?” Wanda asked.

“No,” I said. “I just- Heather got under my skin. You saw, I didn’t want to make the bet.”

“Actually, we are,” Cassidy corrected. “Well, maybe not the way Heather might have been thinking at least. Cattie can come snuggle with us for the night, cause she’s pissed at Heather, and they can work it out tomorrow.”

“Honestly?” Wanda said. “If she’s down, I’d do more than snuggle with her. Heather was really fucked up at the end there.”

“Well, whatever happens, can someone help me get JC to our room?” Terra asked. “He’s out like a light.”

“I’ll help,” I nodded. The party quickly broke apart, and I helped Terra get JC’s arms over our shoulders and walked him sideways down the hallway and dumped him on their bed. Terra gave me a smile and squeezed my arm, and then went on her tiptoes to give me a peck on the lips. We could both hear Cattie and Heather arguing with the door shut in their own room.

“If I were you, I don’t know what I would have done,” Terra said.

I sighed. “I don’t know what I should have done.”

“Just- You and Cassidy seem like you’re processing things OK right now,” she said. “I think you need to make whatever happens tonight about Cattie, if she ends up leaving that room.”

“Thanks, Terra,” I nodded, and I pulled her into a hug.

She squeezed me back firmly, resting her head on my chest for a moment, then chuckled. “Too bad my boy is out cold. Looks like I’m playing solo tonight.”

“I’m sure you could wake him up in a couple of hours,” I said. “Maybe just get him hard and use him like a dildo?”

Terra snorted, which developed into a full chuckle. “Have a good night, Robbie.”

“Good night, Terra,” I grinned, and gave her a peck on the cheek before leaving.

I went back to the living space, where Wanda and Cassidy were moving the furniture back into place. Wanda had pulled her panties back on, but her bra and shorts were still laying on the couch.

“I wonder if the other boat can hear them,” Cassidy mused as Cattie and Heather kept shouting in their room.

“Nah, it’s hard to tell what they’re saying from here,” Wanda said, finishing moving the coffee table back into place. Then she stood up and walked to me, rising up on her toes almost exactly as Terra just had, but instead of giving me a peck she wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled me down for a firmer, longer kiss.

“What was that for?” I asked.

She took my hand and put it on her ass, and I instinctively gave her a little squeeze. “That,” she said. “Was to tide me over. I was totally planning on sneaking over to your guys room tonight for some more fun.”

“So you decided you’re OK to continue with us?” Cassidy asked.

“Definitely,” Wanda nodded, reaching over to Cassidy and pulling her close into a three-person hug. “I watched you guys together today, and talked with both of you. The situation you’re in… it’s tough, but you’re both such good people, and really great together, that I think it’ll be fine. And honestly, I want to feel a bit of that right now.”

“You mean a bit of this?” Cassidy smirked, taking Wanda’s hand and putting it on the front of my shorts.

“That, and a bit more of this,” Wanda said, taking my hand that wasn’t on her ass and moving it under her cropped sweater to her bare tit.

“We should find time tomorrow,” Cassidy nodded. “I want to see him stretch out your pretty little pussy with his big, fat cock and hear you moaning his name.”

“Mmm, you fucking little tease,” Wanda laughed, squeezing my cock through my shorts and then separating. “I’m going to need to take a long shower now to get some personal time.”

“Think of us while you do,” Cassidy laughed and winked.

“Oh, I will,” Wanda promised. “And you should definitely fuck Cattie.”

“What?” I asked, a little surprised by the turn. “I thought you thought the bet was stupid.”

“Oh, it was,” Wanda said. “And if I didn’t think that you or Cass rigged it somehow, I’d think you were both insane doing that and probably would have cooled off on you. But I also know Cattie is your friend, and Heather’s been acting weird as hell, so I know why you did it. I’m just saying don’t skimp out—if Cattie is willing, you should give her the full show. I think she needs it.”

“I don’t know—” I started, but Cassidy spoke over me.

“We’ll take it under advisement, hon,” she said.

Wanda nodded, then sighed heavily and rubbed her pussy over her panties. “Alright, have a hot, steamy night you two,” she said.

I stepped forward and kissed her again, deep and long, on instinct. She happily accepted. “Night, Wanda,” I said.

“Sweet orgasms,” Cassidy grinned.

Wanda left me and Cassidy in the living area. The shouting had gotten a little quieter, but was still going on.

I sat down on the arm of the couch, running my hand through my hair, and Cassidy came to me and ran her fingers through my hair as well.

“It’ll be fine, Robbie,” she whispered.

“I just don’t want to fuck things up for anyone else,” I mumbled into my hands as I rubbed at my face.

“I know, Tiger. I know,” she said. “Let’s just wait and see what happens, but we should be ready in our room if Cattie does come to see us.”

“OK,” I nodded, and stood and hugged her to me.

“And thanks for eating me out earlier,” Cassidy said, and I could hear the small smile in her voice. “Maybe you can do that for Cattie too.”

* * *