The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Affection Multiplier App: The Boyfriend

By: BreaktheBar

Chapter 84

“That’s fine,” Cassidy nodded, and stood up and threw on a sweater. “Give me a second, I’m going to go get a chair so I’m not on the bed and getting in the way.”

She slipped out of the room, leaving me with a mostly-naked Cattie.

“I’m sure,” Cattie said, giving me a little smile and pre-empting my question.

“OK,” I acknowledged, trying to stick it in my head that I didn’t need to ask her again. “I just- I appreciate you a hell of a lot, Catelyn.”

Her smile broadened a bit as I used her full first name. I don’t know if I’d ever done it before, but it felt right in the moment. She leaned down and kissed me again, softer than before, then sat on my lap and kissed me again, her bare breasts pushing against my chest as Cassidy returned with a chair from the kitchen and set it down, shutting the door again.

“So how do you want me?” Cattie asked me. “It’s been a long while since I’ve been with a guy.”

“I think I want what you want,” I said. “Seriously, Cattie. You and Heather are in this dominant-submissive thing, but the way you talked about it last time… do you even like it?”

“I like… parts of it. Bits of it,” she admitted. “But I like my turn to be on top, too.”

“OK,” I said, and kissed her again. God, kissing her was this weird thrill. It felt wrong and right in a way I hadn’t felt with any of the other women on the trip. Kissing Wanda was pure sexual tension. Kissing Becca was like kissing Cassidy for those first couple of weeks of our relationship back in high school. Kissing Terra was like a little sip of water in a desert, this hope of something that doesn’t feel like it should be. Kissing Leia, and Ami, and Zenya were all different as well, though with them it didn’t feel as deep or complicated. They were all beautiful and desirable, but kissing Cattie…

“Honesty time,” I said. “Your fantasy you described during the game—are you only interested in something like that with a woman, or would you want to do that with me? I can totally understand if you’d want that with a woman but not a guy since we’re not exactly the same when it comes to sexual attractiveness.”

“I—” Cattie started, then stopped and cocked her head to the side, looking at me as her eyes got a little teary. “Robbie, I can’t believe I’m just realizing this, but after the last couple of days I think I trust you enough to indulge myself in being weird if you’re willing to trust me too.”

I kissed her, holding her softly in my arms. “I do,” I said. “Just tell me how you want me.”

She bit the inside of her cheek, then glanced back at Cassidy.

“Do it, babe,” Cassidy encouraged her. “Robbie and I both love and trust you.”

She turned back to me. “Can you get naked all the way and lay flat on the bed?”

“Anything for you,” I said, and kissed her nose. She stood up and I quickly dropped my shorts and scooted up onto the bed fully. My cock was already half-chubbed, and started to grow firmer as Cattie stripped off her panties and got entirely naked with me. She crawled up on the bed, not between my legs but to the side, and I watched her with a smile as she did it.

Cattie got up near the head of the bed and laid down horizontally to it, her head hovering just over mine. “Hey,” she said softly with a smile.

“Hi,” I replied.

She kissed me. Softly. Tentatively. Like we hadn’t been doing just that thing moments ago. The kiss changed and morphed. She tried different things, testing how our lips matched together. How it felt with our noses pressed to one side or the other. She shifted around my body, kissing me from the other side. At the same time, she ran her fingers through my hair, both on my head and on my chest. Her fingers curled in it as she played with it. The kissing stopped and she just rested her forehead on mine, her eyes closed as our breath started to match and mingle, noses side by side.

It was an intimate moment with barely any contact between us.

Then she was kissing me again, trailing it down my jaw and neck to my collarbone, to my shoulder, and down my arm. She stayed there for a long moment. I wasn’t especially bulky and muscled, but I was fit. I’d maintained a level of athleticism since my swimmer days and hadn’t gotten soft like some of my old teammates. She explored my muscles, kissing my arm. Kissing the inside of my elbow. Then she licked my arm and glanced up to see what my reaction was. I just smiled and nodded. That made her smile in return, the moment of self-consciousness passing. She kissed further down my arm to the palm of my hand, and she lifted it off the bed as she sat cross-legged.

“You’ve got such big hands,” she murmured, examining my hand up close, weaving her fingers between mine. “I guess what they say is true, big hands and big feet mean one thing.”

“Big gloves and shoes,” I finished for her.

She rolled her eyes and kissed my palm, then nuzzled her cheek against it. “I was thinking of that big cock, but I guess that’s two things,” she grinned.

She explored my hand for a while, kissing the front and back, sucking on my fingers and thumb as she watched my reaction. Then she brought my hand down to her breasts and softly grazed her nipples with my knuckles.

“Make a fist,” she requested, her voice getting a little lower and husky.

I did, and she lowered my hand down to the bed as if it were a precious object. She placed it fingers down and knuckles up. Then she shifted, moving from her sitting position to her knees, straddling my hand.

Cattie’s breasts were fantastic, but I’d now been looking at them for a bit. Cattie’s vagina, however, was new to me. It was pale, like the rest of her, with a soft pink flush to it. She had a somewhat prominent clit hood from this angle, and as I watched Cattie slowly lowered her hips until her warm pussy was pressed to the back of my fist.

“Mmm,” she hummed happily. “I just want to try…”

She started grinding her hips, pressing her lips against my hand, breathing deeply as she played with herself, using my hand like a- well, I wasn’t penetrating her or vibrating, so I wasn’t really sure what sex toy to call myself at that moment.

Then Cattie lowered her body, still grinding on my knuckles in a sort of frog-like position until her face was right next to my cock, her chin resting on my hip bone. She glanced up at me, smiling softly, and pouted her lips forward and shifted, kissing the side of my shaft as her nose brushed just to the side of it.

“Fuck,” I breathed out softly. This woman knew how to tease like no other.

* * *