The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Affection Multiplier App: The Boyfriend

By: BreaktheBar

Chapter 85

Cattie continued to explore me. She slowly, methodically, explored my cock and pubic bone with her lips and fingertips. She moved around me, raising her pussy from my hand and leaving a smear of wetness there. As she moved I looked over at Cassidy, sitting on a chair at the end of the bed and watching the two of us with rapt attention. She was fully dressed, leaning forward with her elbows on her knees, her hands under her chin, and I realized she wasn’t watching us. She was watching me.

Not Cattie. Not the beautiful, naked woman in bed with me. Me.

She smiled, then broke into a full grin, as I made eye contact with her, but she didn’t say anything.

Cattie’s travels around my cock eventually led her up to the head, which she began to tease with her lips and the tip of her tongue. She traced the ridge of my glans and started watching for my reaction again, her eyes trained on mine. I had to take deep breaths to keep from wanting to grab her and get her, or part of her, on my cock fully instead of dancing around it.

Then as my cock flexed involuntarily, a little bead of precum oozed out of the tip and pooled there.

“That’s so fucking hot,” Cattie murmured, looking at it like she’d just discovered a new universe on the tip of my dick. She touched it, just the liquid, with the tip of her finger, like she was testing the viscosity. Then she touched it with the tip of her tongue, tasting it, savouring it for a moment, and then she kissed it away. Then she did something I really wasn’t expecting, something I’d done to Cassidy, and much more recently Becca, and never really thought how weirdly intimate it was. Cattie put her fingers on either side of my cock head and she gently pulled the hole open just to look at what was inside.

It took everything I had not to move, not to giggle or jerk away or anything. I’d looked at the inner bits of two women, and with any luck I’d probably want to do the same thing with Cattie herself. I’d want to peel her open and taste her. So why should I stop her from doing the same?

She got enough, though there wasn’t all that much to see, and slid lower as she let go of my cock head and began to explore my sac. I couldn’t see as much of what she was doing, but I could definitely feel it—she really didn’t hold back. I think my nuts got explored more thoroughly by her than Cassidy and I combined. And that was just with her fingers, because then she did it all again with her mouth. By the time she was finished, another thick bead of precum was at the tip of my cock and she raised herself up, kissing that away as well.

“Having fun?” she asked me, sliding up my body and laying next to me again, running her fingers through my chest hair.

“You definitely know how to get a guy going,” I said. “More importantly, are you having fun?”

She nodded, smiling contentedly. “Mhmm. Thanks for letting me do that.”

“Are you done?” I asked.

“If we ever find ourselves in this position again, maybe I’ll try something else,” she said. “But right now your cock looks like I’ve teased it enough, and I’m starting to get really fucking horny. Feel.” She took my hand in hers and raised them to her breasts. Her nipples were hard pebbles, and I softly began to massage them as she closed her eyes and breathed deeply, absorbing the feeling. “You’re good at that,” she said.

“I’m well trained,” I said. “Also housebroken and I can do tricks.”

That made her chuckle. “What kind of tricks?” she asked.

“You sure you’re ready to move on?” I asked.

“I am,” she said. I was still massaging her tits, and she lowered her hand from my chest to my cock, wrapping her fingers around the base.

“Then my first trick is I’d like to get between your legs and make sure you’re good and horny, Catelyn,” I said.

“Robbie, I’m in a lesbian relationship,” she said and kissed my chin. “Do me a favour and just make sure I’m well lubed up. I can get all the oral I want. I don’t exactly have access to a real live cock, let alone one as fine as yours.”

I laughed. “Deal,” I said.

Now it was my turn to move around her. Cattie rolled onto her back and I kissed down her body quickly, stopping only briefly to tease her nipples with some soft kisses, and she allowed me to open her legs. I wanted to spend my time down here. Hell, I wanted to spend hours down here. Looking up at Cattie from between her legs, and around her tits, I thought she was as gorgeous as could be. I wanted to tease and taste every part of her, really, and that made me wonder if I could do the same thing to her that she fantasized about.

I set that aside and quickly kissed her pussy lips, and then went to work. Cattie tasted good, with almost a neutral smell and a somewhat salty tinge that made me think of that liquorice flavour kissing her had.

“Oh, motherfucker,” Cattie breathed out suddenly. “That’s- Holy crap, Robbie. Cassidy, you never said he was this good.”

Was I? Good enough to make her comment on it? Again, I had that flash of worry that maybe Cassidy hadn’t been entirely truthful with me.

“I told you he rocked my world on a consistent basis,” Cassidy said from her seat. “How’s the feel of his scruff? He didn’t shave today.”

“A little prickly and rough, but sort of nice because of it. Hoooo boy, Robbie you’re dangerous.”

“How dangerous?” I asked lifting my lips from her now fully flushed and ready pussy.

“Very,” Cattie said. “Now come up here and get that cock inside me, Tiger.”

* * *