The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Affection Multiplier App: The Boyfriend

By: BreaktheBar

Chapter 86

Entering Cattie was a process. Not because it was hard, but because it was something I’d never thought I would be doing up until yesterday morning. It was something I was honestly a little afraid of—the idea of being with someone other than Cassidy.

It was also something I wanted to relish, being with Cattie.

We shifted a little first. Cattie moved down the bed a touch, and I put a pillow under her ass to raise her hips. Then I was between her legs, but I leaned over to kiss her instead of rushing to just stick it in. She raised her arms and crossed them behind my neck, our tongues slowly working together in a rhythm we started between the two of us. My cock was resting on top of her pussy—I could feel the warmth of her arousal, and the soft little fleshy nub of her clit hood as she circled her hips.

“Fuck, you turn me on,” she whispered to me. “Always have, if I’m being honest.”

“Really?” I raised an eyebrow.

“From the moment I saw how much you love her,” Cattie told me. “But you were her’s, so you were just a fantasy in the dark of the night. I can’t believe this is happening.”

“Neither can I,” I said.

I kissed her again and reached down to position my cock at her entrance, the head resting into that little notch, our mixed arousal coming together at a point that would require just a bit of force to slide me inside of her.

“Ready?” I asked her.

She rested her head back on the bed, a moment of serenity passing over her features as she looked up at me. She was always beautiful, but with her silky black hair splayed around her on the bed, looking up at me… she was breathtaking. Cattie nodded softly.

I eased in, and she accepted me.

It was magical—at least, in my head and my chest. The physical feeling of it wasn’t any different from entering Cassidy, if I were being honest, but the emotions involved in it were different. Maybe if we’d just slammed into each other I’d feel like it was just the mechanics of sex, sort of like my brief encounter with Ginnie in the afternoon. Just giving or taking pleasure. But that wasn’t this. We didn’t just slam into each other.

As I felt Cattie’s pussy slowly accept me, adjusting to me inside of her, she sighed happily and held my face in her hands, both of us watching the other. It took three slow strokes to bury myself in her, our pelvises pressing together at the end as I let a bit of my weight press down onto her hips.

“So fucking warm,” she groaned, and closed her eyes as she flexed her Kegels, testing my hardness inside of her. “That’s what dildos and vibrators are missing. I can feel you inside me. Not some toy. I know it’s you and it’s so much more than just getting fucked.”

I kissed her for my response, and she accepted readily. Then I started to fuck her. Slowly at first as we found our rhythm, then a little faster.

“Fuck, Tiger,” Cattie moaned happily, cupping her tits and rocking with me.

“Catelyn,” I groaned back, fully engaged in the sex. I couldn’t take my eyes off of her. “God damn, you feel amazing.”

“So do you,” she said. “God, fuck. You feel so fucking good. The way you- yeah, that thing with your hips.”

“That’s not his only trick,” Cassidy said from the end of the bed. I glanced back at her, and she was still eagerly watching us, her hands carefully propped under her chin to stop her from playing with herself. ‘Have fun, baby,’ she mouthed to me. ‘Love her.

I turned back to the gorgeous vixen under me and redoubled my efforts, picking up the pace.

“Yes, Robbie, ungh—” Cattie groaned, her breath hitching.

I kissed her again, and with our lips and hips pressed together I surprised her by rolling us bodily and suddenly she was on top in cowboy position. Cattie immediately went to work with her own hips, grinding on me. She raised out of the kiss, her tits dangling between us, and started bouncing forward on my cock, giving me the chance to catch her nipples with my lips. She laughed, and pressed her chest down more onto my face, surrounding me in tit.

I was holding her hip with one hand, my other palming her ass. I brought the ass one back around and reached up, cupping her cheek and putting my thumb to her lips. She sucked it in, suckling on it for me, and then taking it in her teeth and growling playfully. Then she let it go, and I brought that spit-lubed thumb down to her clit and flicked at her clit hood. She shuddered, and I did it again.

“Fuck, I’m going to come,” Cattie hissed. “God, you’re going to make me come already. Are you close, Tiger? Can you come with me?”

“Do you want him to come inside you?” Cassidy asked from her seat. “Do you want him to give you what all those dildos are missing and give you that warm, real manly cum squirting right up inside you and spreading that squishy, gooey warmth all the way through you?”

“We shouldn’t,” Cattie asked. “I’m- no condom. But I’m on the pill.”

“I can pull out if you want,” I offered through my own clenched teeth. Hearing Cassidy ask if Cattie wanted me to come inside of her had driven me towards the edge quickly.

“No!” Cattie said loudly. We’d been fairly quiet so far, and I think it was to try and not make it too big a deal on the boat what we were doing. “No,” she said again. “Don’t you fucking pull out, Robbie. Just let me get there, and then… and then…”

She opened her mouth in a silent shout as her orgasm started to peak, and I took that opportunity to push on her clit again with my thumb as I thrust up into her quickly. Cattie came as her body tensed for a long moment, extended by what I was doing, and her pussy locked down on my cock until I could almost feel the grooves of her abdominal muscles. And then I couldn’t hold it anymore, and I grunted as I released into her. Cattie let out a wordless ‘Huuuughf’ as she felt me explode, my cock pumping three massive spurts as I rode the orgasm, then multiple smaller ones.

I was panting. She was panting, collapsing down on my chest. Our breathing was in sync. Cattie leaned up and kissed me, making out with me for a long set of moments before pulling back. “Robbie, you’re still hard?”

“You think I could go soft?” I asked her. “God, I don’t want to wait another second before I fuck you again.”

“How do you want me?” she asked.

“From behind,” I told her. “I haven’t had a chance to see and play with that magnificent ass of yours, and I want to fuck you at a good angle to find your g-spot.”

“Well, let’s do that,” she grinned. “But my g-spot is unusually deep. I’m going to need you to dick me hard and really dig for it.”

“Happily,” I said, and kissed her again.

* * *