The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Affection Multiplier App: The Boyfriend

By: BreaktheBar

Chapter 87

Cattie got off of me and sat at the edge of the bed on her knees, hanging her ass just over the side and sitting up straight, arching her back and looking at me. Then she flexed the cheeks of her butt, one at a time.

“God fucking damn,” I said.

“Cattie, hon,” Cassidy said. “I’ve always known you were a sexy bitch, but seeing you like this… I think I’ve got a lady boner about the same size as Robbie’s cock at this point.”

That made me snort a laugh, and Cattie cracked a grin. “Thanks, babe,” she said, then raised a hand and wagged her finger at her. “But you’re not getting any of me this time.”

“This time, huh?” Cassidy raised an eyebrow.

That had Cattie making a face. “You know what I mean.”

By that time I’d gotten behind her and I hugged her to me by her shoulders, pressing my cock against her back as I tipped her chin up with a finger and kissed her from above.

“Ooh, Spider-Man kiss,” Cassidy teased.

“Well, he is our Tiger,” Cattie grinned once the kiss was over.

“If I’m his Mary Jane, what does that make you?” Cassidy asked. “I’m thinking Felicia Hardy.”

“Not Gwen Stacey?” Cattie asked. “Isn’t that the other girl from the second movie run?”

“No, Becca is the Gwen Stacey,” Cassidy said. “Felicia Hardy is Black Cat. You don’t have the white hair, but I think it fits you. And I think Wanda is gonna be his Gwen-pool.”

“Who?” Cattie and I both asked.

“Nevermind, it’s comic stuff,” Cassidy waved me off.

I kissed Cattie’s cheek from over her shoulder and took her breasts in my hands, massaging them firmly for a moment. “Anyone ever tell you that you are an absolute devil in angel’s clothing?”

Cattie chuckled. “I’ve gotten plenty of Angel-based pickup lines before, but never that one.”

I kissed her ear, sucking on her earlobe for a moment. “Don’t think too hard about it,” I whispered. “I’m just trying to find creative ways to tell you how utterly, shockingly sexy you are. I am definitely in lust with you.”

“I think I’m definitely in lust with you too,” she moaned through her pursed lips as I slowly worked her nipples between my thumbs and fingers.

I slid lower, kissing down her bare back, to that glorious ass of hers, my hands following me down her sides. First, I kissed one cheek, then the other. Then I gave one a light little spank. “Oh!” Cattie exclaimed happily. “Thank you, sir. May I have another?”

“And there’s that devil I was talking about,” I grinned.

“Tiger, I thought the point of this was for you to fuck me again,” Cattie said. “I want your cock inside of me.”

“Hold your horses,” I said, and took hold of her arms and put her hands on her ass. “Spread these magnificent cheeks for me.”

“Now who’s a devil?” Cattie said, but did as I asked, revealing her tight little asshole and her pussy lips below it.

After the first kiss, just above her asshole, Cattie sucked in a breath. “Robbie, you don’t need to do that,” she said.

“Do what?” I asked her, sliding two fingers into her pussy. I kissed her again, right on her asshole.

“Eat my ass,” she said. “Heather—”

“I don’t care what she does or doesn’t do,” I said. “I want to make you feel good in every way I can. So close your eyes and relax.”

I went to work, fingering Cattie as I licked and sucked my way around her holes. Listening to her moan was hot, and feeling her ass and cunt muscles twitch as I fed her my tongue and fingers was gratifying because I knew I was getting to her again. I could hear Cassidy saying something to her, but was too preoccupied to listen in properly.

When Cattie was pushing in on another orgasm I redoubled my effort, using my other hand to slide the tip of my middle finger into her butt as I dropped my lips to her clit, worming my tongue into the little hiding place of her clit hood and prodding directly on her clit.

“Ooooh, fu-hucking hell,” Cattie groaned as she started to come.

I didn’t give her a chance to peak, let alone come down, before I was standing up and fucking my cock into her pussy. “Catelyn,” I groaned at my re-entry into her.

“Robbie! Baby, Tiger, baby, fuck,” she panted. “Just- holy fuck balls, Tiger- Don’t- Give me- Fucking uuuuuuungh,” she babbled her way into a second wave of the orgasm, clenching down on my cock as she fell forward.

I didn’t want to give her a moment of rest. I was hard and ready to go, and I wanted to push her into another orgasm as quickly as I could. I grabbed her arms, holding her forearms, pulled her back onto me and started fucking her hard and fast. Her face was hanging in the air as she moaned wordlessly, her tits bobbing under her from the force of the fucking I was giving her.

She rolled out of her orgasm, having the wherewithal to grab my forearms back to steady herself. Cattie raised her head, flicking her hair back out of her face, and she looked over at Cassidy with a wanton look of rapturous focus. “He’s so fucking good,” she panted, her face twitching as she approached her next orgasm.

“The best,” Cassidy said. She was leaning forward, chin on her hands again. I could tell she was fighting the desire to touch herself. “Always has been. He finds your buttons and plays them like an instrument.”

“Best—” Cattie gasped, then hung her head low, her hair covering her face, and she moaned somewhere in her chest as she came again. I let go of her arms and they snapped forward like they were practically elastic, grabbing at the sheets above her head and clenching them hard.

Without waiting for her, I got my feet up on the edge of the mattress and started fucking down into her more. That made her gasp and start yipping a little, and her knees slowly went out from under her as I fucked her pelvis down towards the mattress until she was pressed against it, her legs splayed to the side like a frog and her ass clapping against my pelvis.

And even though I was quickly pushing her towards another orgasm, I felt this primal desire for her burning hot inside of me. Even though I was going balls deep into her over and over, I wanted more from her. I wanted her. I knew she wasn’t mine but I wanted her to be.

I wanted to demand she admit whose pussy it was I was fucking. Who it belonged to now. She would moan my name, and promise me anything I wanted. She would say anything I wanted her to, and mean it.

But in the back of my mind, I knew Heather was on the other side of that wall. And I wanted her to know I was following through on that stupid fucking bet she demanded, but I didn’t want to end their relationship. I didn’t want to be that person.

So I kept my mouth shut, and Cattie yipped her way into another strong orgasm, maybe the strongest she’d had yet, and I pulled out of her before I went over the edge myself, grabbing my cock to try and squeeze my way to holding off.

It worked. Barely.

* * *