The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Affection Multiplier App: The Boyfriend

By: BreaktheBar

Chapter 88

Cattie was gasping, laid out on the bed, but I wasn’t done. I reached under her and lifted her to her feet on the floor, turning so that I had her front pressed to the wall. She got her legs under her and knew what I wanted, and stuck her ass out for me.

I thrust back into her and she moaned happily, rocking her hips side to side as I rooted to the base, but then reached back and stopped me. “Hold on,” she said. “Come with me.” She pivoted the two of us, and I followed her without fully exiting her, just a few steps down the length of the bed and she bent over at the waist. This brought her face-to-face with Cassidy, and she braced her arms on the side of Cassidy’s chair as she stared at her friend and my fiancee.

“Now fuck me,” Cattie said, turning back to look at me over her shoulder. “Fuck me hard, Tiger. Use my pussy, slap my ass. Treat me like your cocksleeve for the rest of the night, OK? I got mine, now you get yours. I want you to.”

I took a deep breath and nodded. “Alright,” I agreed, planting my hands on her hips and thrusting into her once, hard, and holding there.

“You hear that, Cass?” Cattie asked rhetorically as she turned back to the woman in front of her. “This should be you, right? Being his everything. Being his cocksleeve, his cum bucket. His lover. God, his cock is magnificent. He’s just fucking dominating my guts, stretching out my cunt perfectly. His hands on my ass, each spank he gives me is perfect.”

“I know,” Cassidy said quietly. Based on the look on her face she was equal parts turned on and sad. “He should have always been enough for me. I want that to be me again.”

“But it isn’t,” Cattie said, her body bucking as I continued to fuck her at a faster pace. I was trying to ignore the verbal abuse Cattie was laying on Cassidy, but it was hard to. Part of me was cheering it on, part of me was hurting deeply for her. Part of me hurt for Cattie too, because I knew what she was saying was coming from her own experiences. The hurt from her parents divorce. Even the hurt from Heather that night. “You fucked up,” Cattie continued. “You fucked up the perfect relationship, and this is your way of apologizing, right? What if I wanted him? What if I wanted to shack up with Robbie, and now here he was getting a shot at my premium bisexual pussy, more than happy to commit to him because of how great a person, and a fuck, he is?”

“He- I—” Cassidy said, clearly confused by the questions.

“Fucking hell,” I grunted. I was plowing Cattie at a fast pace now, feeling her cunt ripple and squeeze as she gasped and moaned between her berating Cassidy.

“Are you his little cuckquean now?” Cattie asked. “Is that the life you want, the relationship you want?”

“No!” Cassidy said. “Well, maybe… I don’t know any more. It’s so fucking hot watching him with you, and the others. And he deserves you all, Cattie. He deserves you. And you deserve him, too. And I’m going to be apologizing for the rest of my life, but I just want to try and make up for even an inch of the betrayals and lies I heaped on us and if that means making sure he gets everything he deserves and wants, then I will be his cuckquean if that’s what it takes.”

“Cassidy,” Cattie said more softly, and she reached out and cupped my fiancee’s cheek as they looked into each other’s eyes while I fucked Cattie from behind. “Babe…”

“Enough!” I said, pulling out of Cattie and stepping back. “Just stop, OK? Fuck!” I crawled over the bed and went to the washroom, closing the door behind me. My cock wanted more, but my head and my heart were feeling so fucking confused.

I looked at myself in the mirror, sweaty and flush from exertion. I could hear them talking out there, the soft murmur of their voices unintelligible. This whole situation was fucked up.

I loved Cassidy. I was hurt by Cassidy, but I loved her. I didn’t want to spend my life hating her, or feeling hurt, or getting revenge. I didn’t want to force her to watch me fuck other women for the rest of our lives together.

But I also wanted Cattie. Not in a lustful way. Well, not just in a lustful way. I wanted to hold her, and kiss her when she was hurting, and celebrate big things with her. I wanted…

I wanted the same thing with her that I did with Becca. I wanted her to be in love with me. And it was so fucking wrong, but I wanted that with Wanda too. And maybe, the start of that desire was there with Ami. And Leia. And Zenya. Even Terra.

Cassidy had opened a door, and I wanted to fill my metaphorical house with all of these beautiful, special women.

But most of all I wanted my Cassidy back.

I felt the urge in my stomach to puke as I made these realizations. It came from disgust at myself, not for fantasizing about it, but for seeing that want and thinking that I could actually make it happen. That I could be the person to break apart relationships on demand. What was I, some sort of cult leader? Had my ego gotten so large, so quickly? Or was it really my anger and hurt and desire for revenge?

There was a soft knock on the washroom door, and it opened slightly. “Robbie?” Cassidy asked. “I’m coming in.”

She didn’t wait for me to respond, just waiting long enough to not hear me deny her or feel any pressure holding the door closed. Cassidy slipped inside, still wearing her sweater, and she rushed to hug me from the side. She squeezed and squeezed, burying her face into my arm.

“I love you, Robbie,” she said quietly. “More than you could ever know.”

I gave in and turned, pulling her to me as well and giving her a bear hug. “I couldn’t listen to you like that,” I said, speaking down into her hair as I held her. “I—”

“Shhh,” she shushed me. “I know. God, Robbie, I know. Cattie and I were both going too far. We were caught up in the emotions of the moment.”

“I’m sorry,” Cattie said from the doorway. She was still naked and sweaty, looking at the two of us with trepidation.

“I am too,” I said, and I held out an arm to extend the hug between Cassidy and I. Cattie clambered in, pressing her naked body to the two of us and hugging hard.

We held each other for a long time.

“I have an idea,” Cassidy finally said.

“What is it?” I asked, a little worried about the concepts that my fiancee could come up with.

“Follow me,” she said, taking mine and Cattie’s hands and pulling us towards the bedroom and the bed.

It didn’t take long. Soon Cass was naked, laying back and propped up by the pillows at the head of the bed. Cattie was between her legs, laying with her back to Cassidy’s chest, her ass on the bed. I was kneeling between Cattie’s legs, looking down at the two of them while they both fondled my cock back to hardness with their hands.

“We both love you,” Cassidy said, looking up at me. “But right now I want you to make love to Cattie for me, Tiger. And I want to hold her while you do it.”

“God, this is erotic,” Cattie sighed, laying her head back on Cassidy’s chest. “I love you both, too. You’re my best friends.”

I leaned down and kissed Cassidy, then kissed Cattie. And then in the weird missionary position, I entered Cattie again and slowly, sensually made love to her. We kissed a lot, but I kissed Cassidy a lot over her shoulder as well. I had to brace my arms on the bed to keep the position working, but they both were free with their own hands to explore me and each other.

It was intoxicating, feeling Cattie accepting me inside of her while I kissed Cassidy. Watching my fiancee massage the breasts of the woman I was fucking in such a loving way.

Watching Cattie turn her head back and give Cass a peck on the cheek.

“I love you both as well,” I panted as I slid deep inside Cattie and held there. Her eyes were closed and her lips partially open as she was riding a sexual high. I released, coming inside of her again, and she exhaled in a long, smooth breath while Cassidy smoothed her hair back and whispered something in her ear.

Cattie blinked her eyes open as I started to pull out of her, and pulled me back in so that she could kiss me again, and then directed me wordlessly to kiss Cassidy as well.

Finally, I rolled to the side onto the bed. Somehow, the three of us managed to wiggle ourselves under the covers, and I ended up much as I had been that morning during our snuggle and nap with them both hugging me from either side. Only this time, all three of us were naked. And I wouldn’t have changed a thing.

* * *