The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Affection Multiplier App: The Boyfriend

By: BreaktheBar

Chapter 89

“Good morning,” Cattie said, smiling as I entered the washroom. I’d woken up to the sound of the shower going. It was still pitch dark outside, not even 3:30 in the morning, and I was feeling completely destroyed for energy.

“Good morning,” I said, sitting down on the toilet seat and watching her through the glass as she washed her hair. She was using whatever product Cassidy had in there, and I was already starting to get hard just watching her naked body and knowing she was going to smell like my fiancee today. “How are you feeling?”

“I feel—” she stopped for a moment to rinse off her hair. “I feel OK. Well, physically I feel fucking achey, but gooey and warm as well. And totally zapped.”

“That 2 AM blowjob might have been a factor,” I pointed out. The three of us had fallen asleep just after 1 AM, but somehow Cattie had had the energy and the drive to wake me up with a blowjob under the covers in the dark. She’d played down there for almost twenty minutes before sucking a load out of me. I’d tried to offer her tit for tat, but she’d murmured not to, and she’d crawled back to resume her place next to me in the bed and fell asleep with her head on my chest. I’d followed her into sleep soon after.

“Fair,” she grinned. “That may have been a little reckless in regards to us getting any sort of decent sleep.”

“But that’s just physical,” I said. “How about the rest?”

“That’s what I mean by OK,” Cattie said. She shut off the shower and stepped out, running a wet finger down the bridge of my nose playfully as she grabbed a towel and started drying herself off. I took it from her and started doing it for her, which made her grin happily. “I’m worried, but not that worried, if you know what I mean. Heather is still going to be pissed, but I needed to teach her this lesson if we’re going to work out. She can’t just treat me, or you and Cass, the way she did and expect to get away with it without repercussions. What we did wasn’t cheating; she did it to herself. I plan on trying to reconcile that with her.”

“Well, you know if you need to, you can come stay with Cass and me,” I said. “Like last night, or just platonically.” We’d said a lot of ‘I love yous’ last night, though the three of us knew it was a platonic infatuation with each other and not that we were in love or anything. Something wanted to react to that in my tired mind, something I felt like I was forgetting from my drunk, emotion-filled night when I’d reacted to Cattie and Cassidy near the end, but I didn’t quite find it.

“I appreciate that more than you know,” Cattie said, taking the towel from me and leaning down to kiss me softly. She hung up the towel and stood at the sink, grabbing Cassidy’s hair dryer and brush and starting to dry her hair. She was naked, leaning over the sink slightly, which stuck her ass out just a bit.

There wasn’t much point in denying what I wanted. I was already hard again from the shower, the drying, and just looking at her naked. I stood up and got behind her, shifting her wet hair from her neck and kissing it. She hummed happily, shifting to give me better access, and widened her stance a bit to help me get my cock into position. Soon I was inside of her again, fucking her slowly from behind as she dried her hair.

“Fuck, I really love seeing you two like this,” Cassidy said, stepping into the washroom. She came up beside me and pursed her lips, asking for a kiss which I happily gave her. Then she kissed Cattie’s upper arm and spun happily towards the shower. She was as naked as the other two of us, her bum bouncing playfully as she turned on the water to her liking and stepped in. “Seriously, you two. Carte blanche from my end all the way. If you ever want to fuck, you don’t just have my permission, you have my encouragement.”

I chuckled, and Cattie smiled and rolled her eyes.

Cassidy started soaping up her body. “Honestly though Cattie, you know he’s the best fuck ever,” she said. “I just wish I got to see him screw your ass as well. I really want to see that.”

“Maybe next time, babe,” Cattie said offhandedly.

“Next time?” Cass and I both said, raising our eyebrows.

“I- uh,” Cattie stuttered. “You know what I mean. If this were to ever happen again, I’d be willing to do some butt stuff.” She was still thrusting back at me as we casually fucked, but she lowered her arms and looked me in the eye through the mirror. “I definitely trust you enough for that.”

“Ooooh, Cattie wants butt stuff,” Cassidy teased from the shower.

“Want is different than willing,” Cattie pointed out.

“We don’t need to if you don’t like it,” I said, kissing her shoulder.

“I… didn’t say that,” she smiled and her cheeks flushed. “Now, Tiger, you’ve got two minutes to finish with me before I need to go throw on my clothes and go back and talk with Heather before the morning shoots. So fuck me good, but don’t finish in me again. Take it over and get Cass to finish you with her mouth.”

“Done,” I said, and reached around her to palm her tits as I started to properly fuck her. It made the last of her hair-drying more difficult, and I probably squeezed two minutes into three, but eventually I was out of time.

I pulled out of her, and she turned and pressed her naked body to mine and kissed me hard. “I seriously do love you two,” she said, half turning to Cassidy. “This isn’t going to change anything, right?”

“Nothing, babe,” Cassidy assured her.

“Good,” Cattie nodded, then slapped my ass. “Now go feed your fiancee some breakfast, Tiger.”

She slipped out of the washroom, though I did manage a slap on her ass in return as she went, and I stepped into the shower with Cassidy.

“Hey, Tiger,” she said with a grin, and slid down to her knees. “Can I suck her taste off of you?”

“God I love you,” I said, running my thumb across her cheek as she grinned up at me.

“Love you too,” she said, and then started sucking my cock.

* * *