The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Affection Multiplier App: The Boyfriend

By: BreaktheBar

Chapter 90

“Yummy,” Cassidy said, smacking her lips as she stepped out of the shower, leaving me to grab my own quick clean.

“Usually that’s my line,” I said with a smirk.

“It’s our line, Tiger,” she grinned.

Cass quickly dried herself off and slipped out of the bathroom, leaving me to get clean, but then stuck her head back in. “Could you shave down to shadow, but not completely clean?” she asked.

“Uh, sure,” I said. “I guess I’m going to be on camera?”

“Mhmm,” she nodded. “You’re getting in that Spidey suit that Becca brought and we’re doing a shoot with her.” She saw the look on my face and grinned widely. “And yes, we’re both dressing up as Mary Jane.”

By the time I got back out of the washroom, showered and shaved, my cock was finally going down. Cassidy was already dressed in a cute pair of ripped skinny jeans and a white crop top with a Spider-Man logo. It showed cleavage, but a tasteful amount because she had a bright red bra underneath that was peeking out. The thing about Mary Jane was that there wasn’t really a ‘uniform’ for her, not like a superhero anyways. Cassidy was busy pinning her violet-dyed hair down so that she could put on and style her red wig, so I pulled on a pair of boxers and then stood behind her at the mirror and started to help her.

“Thanks, Tiger,” she smiled at me in the mirror.

“My pleasure, babe,” I said. It wasn’t even close to the first time I’d helped her with this sort of thing. Wigs could elevate a cosplay, but you had to do it right to make it work and they were a bitch to really get done properly.

She stopped fiddling with the bobby pins for a moment and reached back, putting a hand on my hip. “Robbie,” she said. “How are you… doing? Things got crazy last night.”

I took in a deep breath and wrapped my arms around her, pulling her back into my chest. “Thank you for asking,” I said.

She turned in my arms and hugged me back. We probably would have looked ridiculous if anyone could see us, me mostly naked except for a pair of polka dot boxers and her hair one-third flattened to her scalp. “I want to know,” she said. “Everything. Good or bad. Radical honesty.”

I held her for another long moment, then shifted us to the bed and she sat on my knee so she could look at me while staying as close as possible, her arms around the back of my neck. “I think there’s some stuff that I’m going to need more time to process,” I told her. “On the one hand, it was a lot of fun and felt amazing and it being with Cattie was special in a way I wasn’t expecting. And even though it came out of something bad for her I hope we made it good. But on the other hand, I—” I had to stop as I felt a catch in my throat.

Cassidy slid her butt up my leg so she could hug me properly.

“On the other hand, what Cattie was saying wasn’t wrong, Cass. We’re supposed to be each other’s person. Not just you being mine, but I’m supposed to be yours. That’s what I was for so long, and I still believe that’s how things should be. And I’m still mad, and hurt, and I think I will be for a long time, but that doesn’t mean I want to hurt you.”

Cassidy rested her forehead on my shoulder, hugging me tightly. “If you want to stop, we can,” she murmured. “I- Last night was important. Yeah, Cattie and I got a little too intense for what was going on, but she wasn’t wrong. But neither is what we’ve been doing. I want this for you. And I wanted it for her. And I want it for at least some of the other girls, too. I think Wanda might actually need it. Did you catch what she said that first time? She said ‘He doesn’t do it like this’ or something like that. She meant her husband isn’t fulfilling what she wants. And Becca, God, I think Becca might need it even more. I’m honestly a little scared at how… real that is because I wonder if the App was doing something without me even doing anything. She’s asexual for years, and then a couple of weeks before the trip she starts feeling sexual again?”

“I was thinking the same thing,” I said.

“But you wondered if it was me,” Cassidy said, lifting her head to look at me.

I nodded, feeling a little guilty.

“I can’t blame you,” she said. “But I swear, it wasn’t me. I’d never actually met her in person before, and the App only shows me people I’ve met for longer than a few seconds. Like, we might have been at the same Con once or twice, but we never talked.”

“Do you really think it was the App?” I asked her. “Working without you knowing?”

Cassidy’s expression told me she was scared at the thought. I pulled her in, hugging her to me again. “I don’t know,” she mumbled. She pulled her knees up, going sort of fetal position in my lap as I held her. “I never thought it could, but now I’m a little scared. It’s either a massive coincidence, or…”

“Or it’s a magic App that we can’t explain, and can’t control, and can’t get rid of,” I finished for her.

She nodded silently.

I took a deep breath. “OK. There’s only so much we can actually do about it, so let’s think rationally,” I said. “If the App is a tool, then maybe it’s a tool that doesn’t like being ignored. It’s possible that all of this, from the trip to the people to us, are being manipulated. Or maybe we’re not. It’s entirely impossible to tell, right?”

“I’m pretty sure,” she said. “It’s like—until you know you’re in the Matrix, you ignore the Matrix.”

“OK. So we just need to go deeper,” I said. “If the risk is the App doing things that we don’t know about if we ignore it, then we need to use it so it doesn’t feel ignored. The first thing we need to do is turn on the changes again.” I hesitated. “You, ah, did actually turn them off last night, right?”

Cassidy had a flash of frustration, but immediately realized it and it melted away. “I deserve that,” she said. “Yes, Robbie. I turned them off and kept them off except for the luck one, just like I promised.”

“OK,” I said. “We’ve got a few minutes before we need to get out there. Let’s take another look at the App.”

* * *