The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Affection Multiplier App: The Boyfriend

By: BreaktheBar

Chapter 91

We went back in front of the mirror and I began working with Cassidy’s hair again as she used her phone. Since I couldn’t actually see anything—it looked to me like she was scrolling Instagram this time—there was no point in me just sitting there. So as I carefully worked my way along her scalp, Cassidy narrated to me what she was doing.

“Alright, so that’s all the Perks I bought you turned back on,” she said.

“Just for my own sake, could you tell me exactly what the lucky one is?” I asked. “I just don’t want to get bitten on the ass by it at work or something.”

“Um, OK,” she said. “It’s called ‘Lucky In Love.’ It says that any time you are included in a randomized event, such as a game of chance, you’ll never be the big loser and if it could lead to a positive relationship encounter you are considered the House. And the House always wins.”

I blew out a breath and nodded. So it wasn’t just a ‘win all the games’ sort of thing. I wasn’t about to lose big on anything, at least not in the long term, but I wasn’t going to be some statistical anomaly that would get the attention of my bosses at the Casino either. That was the last thing I needed—someone back in Vegas deciding I was a cheat. I’d never work again.

“OK. I mean, it sounds great, and obviously it worked last night,” I said. “What about the last one?”

Cass hesitated for a moment. “Are you asking me to tell you what it is?”

I knew she’d been having a little bit of fun amongst all this by letting me ‘discover’ them as we went along, but I was starting to get a little tired of questioning what was going on. “Hon, last night was an eye-opener for me. Apparently, even without the App I still kiss really well. And everyone we’ve been… intimate with in one way or another didn’t seem surprised like anything had changed. Terra was still flirting and kissing me. Same with Wanda. Cattie didn’t even seem to think there was a difference.”

“Tiger, that’s because I only picked things that made you more of who you are. I tried to tell you that,” Cassidy said. “Look, we’ve been together a long time, right? Well, that means that you and I have been practising our kissing, and sexual stuff, together for a long time. We’ve been completely comfortable with each other with that stuff for years and years. There are a lot of people, even in long-term relationships, who aren’t like that. Plus, not to bring up the elephant in the room, but I also had a lot of experience with learning how to kiss other girls. I definitely picked up and passed along some things to you, especially in that first year. I wasn’t trying to do that, but I can only assume I did. The Kissing perk just enhances that a little bit and makes them remember it more vividly. If someone sucked at kissing maybe it would do more work, but you don’t. Same with everything else you do.”

“So what you’re saying is that we’ve practised sex together so much that I’m just that good?” I asked, a little deadpan.

“Tiger, you’re a fucking Stud,” Cassidy said, looking at me in the mirror.

I wiped at my face for a moment, trying not to let it go to my head. Cassidy had always said things like that to me, especially during and after sex. I’d always taken the compliments, but assumed it was just couple talk. Maybe it turned out it wasn’t just couple talk.

“OK,” I nodded. “But yes, I do want to know what the last perk is, please.”

“OK,” she agreed, then scrolled for a moment on her phone. “The last one is called ‘Satisfaction Guaranteed.’ It ups your stamina based on the number of partners you’re having sex with so that you can guarantee all of your partners get the attention they want. So if it’s just you and me, or you and Cattie, it probably isn’t doing much. But if everyone on the boat got in our bed at the same time, then you’d be the last person to tap out at the end of a long night.”

I snorted a little, smirking at the idea of me just running a personal reverse gangbang on six women and being fresh as a daisy afterwards. “That one sounds ridiculous,” I said.

“Only because you don’t think it could happen,” Cassidy pointed out. “But I didn’t want the opportunity to come up for you and you pop a couple of times and then are tired out.”

I hugged her from behind, then went back to doing her hair. “Cass, you’re crazy but I love you.”

“That’s because I’m crazy in love with you,” she smiled back at me.

“What’s the App say about us?” I asked her.

“I- I haven’t looked since the last time you asked me,” Cassidy said, giving me a worried look. Last time I’d been all sorts of question marks instead of numbers for my stats. Having seen the App in action, and learned more about it, I couldn’t help but realise more and more how utterly upsetting that would have been. It would have been like… well, like I’d been lying about an affair for years or something.

“Check,” I nodded to her. “Please.”

“OK,” she said quietly, and tapped on her phone a few times. “Oh,” she said. Then I was scrambling to catch her as her legs gave out from under her and she was crying, sobbing into her arms as she covered her face.

“Cass,” I said. “Cass. What’s wrong?”

“Nothing!” she sobbed, and she moved her arms and I could see her face and she was ugly-happy crying. “Nothing’s wrong, Robbie. It- It- You love me. Y-y-you love m-me!”

I bundled her up in my arms and picked her up, sitting back on the bed again. It hurt, right down in my heart, that she needed to see it on the App to really know it. That my words weren’t enough. But she also had relied on it, like a drug or a tool you took for granted, for so long that I could intellectually understand the why.

“Of course I do,” I whispered to her, holding her close.

It took several long, wavering breaths for her to start getting herself together. Finally, she smiled at me weakly. “I guess it’s a good thing I didn’t do my makeup first, huh?”

I chuckled, imagining what sort of damage that tearful outburst would have caused to carefully applied makeup. I wiped the tears from her cheeks and nodded. “Probably,” I chuckled softly.

“Do you want to know anything else?” she asked me, bending down and grabbing her phone from the ground from where she’d dropped it. She looked at the screen again and hugged it to her chest for a moment, savouring the sight of whatever more scores on the App said.

“Maybe later,” I told her, helping her stand up fully again. “We’re going to need to get out there sooner than later, and I still need you all dolled up, Mary Jane.”

“I’ll make sure I’m picture perfect just for you, Tiger,” she grinned at me.

* * *