The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Affection Multiplier App: The Boyfriend

By: BreaktheBar

Chapter 92

Cassidy was pretty without makeup. Sure, her eyes were naturally a little squinty and her lashes weren’t the thickest, and she had soft freckle blemishes, but she was still pretty. Especially to me.

But with full pin-up makeup?

Va-va-voom.

Thankfully JC seemed to have gotten his shit together enough after he’d fallen asleep at the end of the game last night that he had gotten the boat back in position near the beach. Soon enough we had the outside lights on the boats blazing, lighting up the waters of Lake Powell around us, and I was stripped down to my shorts and helping the girls go from ship to shore.

Cass was one of the first I brought across, followed by our camera bag. Then I was helping Heels, who said good morning to me but I noticed was eyeing me a bit. I tried to play off the fact that she likely knew without a doubt that Cassidy and I had had sex with Cattie the night before. Terra wished me a good morning, giving me a peck on the cheek, but JC was around to help her.

Wanda was the next out of our boat, and she waved me inside when she saw me from the living area. I climbed up out of the water and gave my legs a swipe with a towel so I wasn’t tracking water inside, then went to her.

“Morning, stud,” she said with a grin, opening her arms and pulling me into a hug.

“Good morning, gorgeous,” I replied, and soon we were locking lips as she planted a massive kiss on me. My hands went down to her waist, then one onto her ass, and she hummed happily against my lips.

“What’s on the schedule today?” I asked her once we broke apart. She was dressed in a t-shirt and bikini bottoms and holding a bag of her equipment.

“Micro bikini,” she said. “Want to see?”

She knew as well as I did that there was no way in hell I was going to say no, but I still answered. “I would love to.”

“I’ll give you a private show later on one condition,” she said.

“What’s that?”

She leaned close, lowering her voice. “I want to hear about what happened in your room last night.”

“Wanda,” I sighed. “I don’t know if I’m comfortable with kiss-and-tell.”

“What if, and I’m just spitballing here, you tell me the story while I’m laying on your bed, fingering myself?” she asked. “Just an idea.”

I groaned softly, imagining what that would be like. “Let me think about it.”

“OK, Tiger,” she grinned, then gave me another quick kiss.

Since Wanda was in a bikini she made her own way to shore but asked if I would carry her gear bag over my head which I happily did. She met up with Cassidy on shore and I left them talking. I had a feeling that ‘idea’ of hers wasn’t exactly too far-fetched.

Back on the boat, I realised that the only people left on board were going to be Cattie and Heather. Part of me wanted to avoid them—well, not Cattie, but them as a couple. No matter what Cattie was saying about it, I had just fucked her last night and Heather had probably heard it. The more I brewed on that, the worse I felt about it.

Sure, Heather had pushed us into that circumstance, but it still felt… Well, it felt fucking cruel.

So I took a moment to steel myself, took a deep breath, and headed back towards the rooms. It was quiet, even at their door, and I realized I hadn’t heard shouting. I also hadn’t heard any crying.

I softly knocked on the door. “Heather. Cattie,” I said as soft-but-loud as I could. “Everyone else is on shore now. If you need any help this morning, I’m about to go check with the other boat.”

The door burst open just enough for light from the hallway to spill in a small slit and show me a pale line and one eye of Cattie’s face. “We’re not working this morning,” Cattie said quietly. “Thanks though, Robbie.”

“OK,” I said. “Just, uh, shout if you need anything.”

“Will do,” she nodded.

I hesitated, but then mouthed slowly, ‘Are you OK?’

Cattie quickly nodded and mouthed, Thank you. Then she shut the door.

I tried not to make any guesses about what was happening in there. It wasn’t my relationship, I had to keep telling myself. It was easier to convince myself of that knowing that Cassidy would probably be able to find out more than I would throughout the day.

Outside, I noticed that Becca had squeezed the Single’s Boat a little closer to the beach, shortening the distance and that JC was already helping women across.

“No Cattie or Heather?” he asked as I waded over.

“Nope, not this morning,” I said.

“Cool,” he nodded. I had a feeling Terra hadn’t filled him in on the end of the night yet.

Ami was waiting for me over on the Single’s Boat deck. She was dressed in a simple pair of cotton shorts and a sweater, but had a big storage bin with her. She smiled widely when she saw I was coming to help.

“Morning, beautiful,” I said. “Want a ride on my shoulders?”

“Sure,” she grinned, and soon she was sitting on my shoulders, just her ankles and feet in the water, and I carefully lifted her storage bin ahead of me. Once we were on the beach I carefully put the bin down and for a second I panicked as I felt her going over forwards on me, but then Ami did a full-on handstand into a bridge over and ended up on her feet.

“Holy crap,” I said, eyebrows raised. “That was so graceful.”

“Thanks,” Ami smiled, then tentatively stepped up and gave me a peck on the lips. “And thanks for helping carry my stuff.”

“I’ll get you on the way back, too,” I promised.

“OK,” she smiled, biting her lower lip for a moment like she was thinking, then she pecked me on the lips again, pushing her body a little closer this time so that I could feel her tits against my chest for a moment. “Have fun with Becca and Cass. Becca said you’re her Spider-Man this morning?”

“I am,” I said.

“Maybe I should find a superhero for you to pose with me,” Ami said. “Would you want to do that?”

“Absolutely,” I told her. “Just let me know if you have any ideas, Ami. I think you’d out-glam me in any picture ever, but I’d be happy to help out.”

* * *