The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Affection Multiplier App: The Boyfriend

By: BreaktheBar

Chapter 93

I left Ami on the beach to get sorted and passed by Zenya getting carried by JC, with Leia following behind them carrying a piece of luggage over her head. “Whoa, need some help?” I asked her, quickly putting a hand on the luggage to help steady her.

“No, but yes,” Leia sighed. I took one side of the big bag and helped her carry it to the beach. It was relatively light, just awkwardly sized to lift away from the water.

“Anything cool in here?” I asked her.

“Yes, but it’s not mine,” Leia said. “I’m helping Zenya this morning, and she’s helping me tonight.”

“Cool,” I said. “Hey, do you want to hang out a bit later? I haven’t spent that much time with you and I want to. I think you’re pretty cool.”

“Sure,” she nodded, blushing a little. “Just come find me. I think you’re pretty and cool, too.”

“Not what I said,” I teased her.

“I know,” she laughed and winked. “Ginnie mentioned she got a little taste of your handiwork, by the way.”

“She did, huh?” I asked.

“Mhmmm,” Leia nodded. “Sounded a little more up close and personal than what I got. Any chance of you evening us out?”

“Maybe,” I told her, and then openly eyed her up and down. She was wearing bikini bottoms and a crop top, her hips extra obvious in the outfit. “Let’s talk with Cassidy and see what we get up to.”

Leia bit the inside of her lips and nodded. “OK, sounds good.”

I went back to the Single’s Boat one last time, finding Sherry standing there and giving me a look. A look that I immediately recognized as trouble, and since nothing had really happened yesterday between us, other than me refusing to just randomly stop in the middle of driving the boat so that she could chat up the college guys earlier in the day, there was only one reason for her to be pissy.

“Good morning, Sherry,” I said, trying to be polite if not sweet.

She narrowed her eyes at me, which was a pretty big expression considering her anime-large eyes that usually worked in her favour. “Did you seriously hook up with my sister last night?” she asked.

OK, so Heather probably told her, which meant she likely had a very large bent on who was at fault for the whole thing.

“You should probably talk to your sister about that,” I said. “But I will say we all played a game that got a little out of hand last night. Most of us had fun, and everything anyone did was consensual.”

“But you still hurt my sister’s relationship,” Sherry said bluntly.

I rubbed my forehead and sighed. “I can’t really talk about that because I don’t know, Sherry. It’s their relationship. You need to talk to Cattie about it. Do you want my help getting to the beach?”

“No, I’m going to work up on the top deck,” she said, turning on her heel to go back into the boat. She stopped in the doorway and turned, looking back at me in the water. “Stay away from my sister, Robert. Mess up your own relationship and keep your nose out of other people’s.” Then she slammed the door, though slamming a sliding glass door was harder than it looked and it was more just a rough slide.

Back on the beach, I found Cassidy and Becca waiting for me up out of the surf. The sun was just starting to warm the horizon, a glow starting in the sky. Golden Hour was almost upon us.

“Good morning,” I said as I walked up. “Mary Jane. Mary Jane,” I nodded to them. Both women were looking stunning. Both of them were wearing copper-red wigs properly styled to look natural, and Becca was wearing a similar-but-different Spider-Man shirt except hers had been hand-cropped and was frayed at the bottom hem and chest, showing off just a touch more cleavage than Cassidy was along with a similar red bra. She also had a crop leather jacket hanging open over top.

“Morning, Tiger,” Becca grinned, and glanced at Cassidy who gave her an encouraging nod. Becca stepped forward and grabbed the front of my shorts, pulling me close and into a warm, long kiss that immediately had some tongue involved. Her hand slithered from her grip on my waistband and into the shorts proper, quickly wrapping around the root of my cock and giving me a squeeze. “I dreamed about you last night, you know,” she said quietly with a smile.

“You did, huh?” I asked.

She nodded. “Want to make my dreams come true?”

“That depends,” I said. “Am I carrying you two back to the boats right now, or are we doing this photoshoot first?”

She laughed and backed off. “OK, work first. Good point. Plus, you need to get properly dressed.” She went back to Cassidy, who was holding a knapsack along with our equipment bag, and Becca pulled a Spider-Man bodysuit out of it. “Take off those shorts and put on your uniform, Tiger,” she said, handing it to me. “It’s time to go to work.”

“I think my Spidey Senses are tingling,” I said, glancing down at the bulge my cock was making in my shorts.

Cassidy and Becca both snorted as they started laughing.

* * *