The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Affection Multiplier App: The Boyfriend

By: BreaktheBar

Chapter 94

The good news was Cassidy had encouraged me to wear a pair of my tight briefs, so I wasn’t naked under the Spidey Suit with my dick making a super obvious penis-shaped bulge.

Once I was changed, with both women giving me little wolf whistles as I did it, we hiked up a little way to a taller rock formation that wouldn’t cast a shadow over us and that we could use as a backdrop. We just barely got our cameras set up and our tripods deployed by the time both of them looked up and said it was time.

We started with me as the photographer, and Cassidy and Becca posing as twin Mary Janes. They did some cute poses, and some meme poses pointing at each other shocked. Becca had a few more props, like a framed picture of Spider-Man that they fake cried over. Then they did a few sexy ones, staring into each other’s eyes and looking like they were about to kiss. They didn’t—it was a pretty standard Cosplay Model thing that I’d seen Cassidy do with other models a hundred times.

Then we set up the cameras on the tripods and we took some group shots with the three of us. Serious. Silly. Sexy. Having two Mary Janes draping over me, pawing at my Spidey Suit, biting their lips and giving me ‘fuck me’ eyes… Well, it was tough to stay focused. And tough not to get obviously hard.

Next, we quickly shot more duo pictures, this time with me and Cass, then me and Becca. These included me getting the mask rolled up to my nose and getting some kisses from both of them, including some classic Spidey Upside-Down kisses like in the first movie with Kirsten Dunst. The ones with Cassidy Becca directed me to do some weird things with the wall, and she swore that she could edit the photos to make it look like I was hanging from the wall. Cassidy didn’t know how so Becca’s duo photos couldn’t be directed properly for that sort of thing and she got a few more of the sexy photos instead.

We moved on to some solo shots for both of the girls, posing in the perfect lighting and looking pretty, and beautiful, and sexy. Each was a different look, and both Cassidy and Becca knew how to evoke them.

Once that was done, Becca gave me our DSLR camera. “OK, one more mini set,” she said. “Just go with it, OK?”

“Sure,” I nodded, raising my eyebrow behind the cloth mark even though I knew she couldn’t actually see it.

Becca went over to Cassidy and whispered to her, and Cassidy got a big grin on her face that I knew meant something ‘fun’ was about to happen. Either Becca had a prank planned, or I was going to enjoy myself in a moment.

Becca turned back to me and struck a pose, and Cassidy did the same. “OK,” Becca said. “Start taking photos.”

I did, and Cassidy and Becca started moving towards me. It wasn’t entirely smooth, they hesitated at regular intervals, marking certain poses that looked sexy. Becca got lower, crawling on all fours, while Cassidy remained standing until she was a few feet from me then she went down on all fours as well. Soon they were both kneeling at my feet, looking up at me as my Spidey Suit was in the bottom of the frame.

Becca was the first to reach up and put a hand on my thigh, and then Cassidy put one up higher. Then Becca stroked my growing bulge.

Click-click. Click-click. Click-click.

I didn’t stop taking pictures.

They both fondled and groped me, then turned and kissed each other for the camera, both of them with a hand on my cock. Then Cassidy, with a silly grin, wrapped her lips around my bulge and gave it a big kiss as Becca softly held the back of her head.

“Hold this,” Becca said suddenly, standing and taking the camera from me and handing it to Cassidy. My fiancee took it and Becca quickly reached behind me and unzipped the suit, rolling it down off of me, low onto my hips. Cassidy handed me back the camera, and Becca resumed her place.

Together, they slowly rolled my suit down further, exposing the root of my cock, and Cassidy licked my pelvic bulge. Then Becca gave my shaft a kiss as more got revealed. Then I popped free, my cock dangling out in the open, and they did several versions of big-eyed-Wow faces, giggling at each other as they did it.

Becca reached up and took me in her hand. She fed my cock to Cassidy, who started sucking on my head. Then it was Becca’s turn. It was getting hard for me to stay focused on taking pictures.

Back to Cassidy again, and Becca leaned in close and Cassidy shifted a bit to make room, and Becca got her lips on my balls as Cassidy blew me.

“Holy fuck,” I groaned.

“Does that feel good, Tiger?” Cassidy asked me. “You worked hard all night saving the city. It’s our job to make sure you’re properly rewarded.”

“God, yes it does,” I panted.

“Take a quick video,” Becca prompted me. I did, and she and Cassidy sucked on me as they kept their eyes trained on the camera, then they worked towards each other and ended up making out around my cock, and eventually switching places so Becca was sucking on the head while Cassidy worked my balls. I ended the video and went back to pictures.

Cassidy was the first to start taking off her shirt, but Becca followed, though she put her jacket back on for some variety between the two. Now they were both in their red bras, their cleavage looking fantastic, and I groaned.

“I don’t deserve this,” I said.

“Oh yes you do,” Cassidy said, rubbing the side of my leg.

“I agree,” Becca nodded, and sucked my cock again, popping off of it with a smile. “Do you want to cum in our mouths, or all over our chests?”

I didn’t even want to make the decision. I wanted both. I wanted more. I wanted to stand Becca up and push her against the rockface and fuck her hard.

“I already got one taste this morning,” Cass said. “You should definitely swallow this one.”

“OK,” Becca grinned. And sucked.

“Fuuuuck,” I groaned.

“Love you, Tiger,” Cassidy smiled. Then she turned to Becca. “Tell our Spidey you love him, MJ.”

“God, I love you Spider-Man,” Becca said with a grin, and then licked the underside of my cock with a broad tongue.

I reached down and slipped my fingers into both of their bras, feeling up their tits for a moment.

“Can we fuck today?” Becca asked me and Cassidy. “I’m seriously getting horny as hell, and if you two are OK with it I want it.”

“Absolutely,” Cassidy nodded. “We just need to find a time, OK?”

Becca nodded excitedly.

“Now, MJ,” Cassidy said, standing up beside me and taking my cock in her hand. “Open wide, ’cause our Tiger needs to fill you up with his webbing.”

I snorted, the silly dirty talk getting to me, and that got the three of us giggling. But Cassidy didn’t stop stroking me, getting faster and faster, and Becca got ahold of herself enough to open her mouth wide and perch herself right under my cock.

The pictures of me coming into her mouth were definitely not centred properly. A couple of them weren’t even in focus. But the few that did come out right showed Becca looking up at me as she accepted a full load of cum on her tongue and presented it to us with a smile, then swallowing it down and opening her mouth again to show it was gone.

“Fuck,” I exhaled, and offered Becca a hand to stand up. “You two are amazing together.”

“Those last ones are for just us, obviously,” Becca said, taking the camera and checking the last few photos and smiling. Then she beamed up at me and puckered her lips for a kiss. I gave one to her, then to Cassidy as well.

“We should definitely see if anyone else brought MJ, or some other Spidey women costumes and do another shoot,” Cassidy said. “I think it would be hot to see Robbie fuck someone in a Spider-Gwen cosplay.”

“It would!” Becca nodded, grinning. “I’ll ask around.”

“Oh boy,” I sighed, shaking my head but smiling.

* * *