The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Affection Multiplier App: The Boyfriend

By: BreaktheBar

Chapter 95

The three of us returned to the beach a little later than planned—but then, I don’t think we’d planned the whole blowjob thing at all so that made sense. I had a feeling Cass and Becca would have happily gone even further out there among the rocks except that if we took too long someone was likely to come and look for us.

JC had already helped most of the girls across to the boats already, and I took over to let him go change. I quickly carried Becca and Cassidy and our bag of gear, which left me with Ami.

“How’d it go?” I asked her. She had already changed back from whatever she’d worn back into her shorts and shirt.

“Good,” she said. “Not as good as yesterday, I think, but it’s content. Not everything can be perfect.”

“That’s a great outlook for it,” I said. “Let me get your bin across, then I’ll carry you?”

“Please,” she smiled and nodded.

I made the crossing once, sliding her bin up onto the back deck of the Single’s Boat, then returned for her. I took her hand and she used my knee to gracefully hop up onto my shoulders. “You sure you weren’t a cheerleader?” I asked her.

“No,” she laughed. “Dance and Tai Chi. But it’s easy to do something like that when you’re confident in yourself and the person who’s catching you.”

I just grinned and patted the outside of her thigh, and walked her over to her boat. Once she’d slid onto the deck she spun on her butt, her feet hanging off the edge as she looked down at me. The sun was just fully over the horizon, the bright morning reflecting off of the water and making us both squint a bit.

“Robbie,” she said, and there was a bit of hesitation in her voice. “Could you… explain what’s going on with you and Cassidy and the others? I’ve been noticing things, and some of the other girls are talking.”

I took a breath and nodded. “It’s complicated. I’ve been letting Cassidy tell it so far. But basically—” I sighed again, trying to figure out if there was a good way to say it. “Basically, she cheated on me multiple times several years ago when we were in college together. She’s been trying to figure out how to tell me and make it up to me since then, and she only owned up to it recently. Part of her big apology is that she wants to share me with other women. I wasn’t sure about it at first, but I’ve seen her punishing herself for years without knowing why, and if this is how she can stop doing that then I’m willing to go ahead with it. And, to be honest, it’s a lot easier when the women around us are extremely beautiful, inside and out.”

She flushed a little and looked away over the lake. “So she wants you to actually hook up with others,” Ami mused. “Have you yet, other than that foot rub with Leia thing and the kissing?”

“I—” I sighed. Was there a point in denying it? In trying to keep secrets? We were all living on two little boats for another five days. “Yes, I have. To different degrees with a few people.”

“Have you had sex with someone else?” she asked.

“I did,” I nodded. “Cassidy was there, and was sort of part of it near the end.”

“And it turned out alright?” Ami asked.

“So far,” I said. “But it was last night, so things could change.”

“If it was last night, that means it was someone on your boat,” Ami worked it out. “Terra has JC and I doubt it was her, and Cattie and Heather are together. So was it Heels? Or did Wanda cheat on her husband?”

“I don’t know if I feel comfortable being the one to explain anything further,” I told her, giving her an apologetic expression. “Though I doubt you’ll need to wait too long for it to be all over the rumour mill.”

“OK, that’s fair,” Ami nodded.

“I’m sorry if it makes you uncomfortable,” I said. “I can tell Cass not to try and push you anymore.”

“Would you want to?” she asked me.

“Want to… what?” I asked for clarification.

“Sorry,” she said, rubbing at her temple for a moment. “My mind has been all over the place since last night. Cassidy offered that I could do like a little mini-date thing with you. Would you want to do that? Just that, though. No sex stuff. Probably not even making out like she suggested. Just a good night kiss afterwards.”

“Ami, I would love to go on a date with you,” I said, reaching up and taking her hand in mine. “When would you like to do it? I know you said you don’t have plans for all the photoshoot times. What about tomorrow evening when the others are busy? We can find a quiet spot and have a picnic.”

She smiled warmly, looking down at her hand and mine, and nodded. “That sounds really nice.”

“It’s a date, then,” I smiled. Then I lifted myself out of the water and kissed her on the cheek, and splashed back down. “Now I’m going to be all excited all day. I have a date with a beautiful, sweet woman.”

She rolled her eyes a little but didn’t lose her big grin. “I can’t believe we’re doing this. You’re getting married.”

“Neither can I,” I shrugged. “But somehow it’s happening, and I’m learning quickly if I don’t roll with the punches, I’ll lose the opportunities.” I squeezed her hand again and then let go. “I should go get cleaned up now. See you later?”

“Mhmm,” she nodded, still smiling.

I left her there, kicking her feet in the water, and I knew she watched me as I got out of the lake over on the Couples Boat deck. I turned and winked at her, then blew her a little kiss which made her flush and wave back.

Inside, the boat was quiet except for a rhythmic rocking sound coming from Terra and JC’s room. I tried my best to ignore it as I grabbed an apple from the fridge and headed to our room to see what Cassidy was up to. There was nothing that could wipe the smile from my face after the sweet little plan I’d set up with Ami.

When I opened the door to our room, there was a nearly-naked body on my bed.

“Hey, Tiger,” Wanda smiled. She was laying on the bed dressed in the tiniest bikini possible. Just strings and maybe four square inches of fabric total between the little panels struggling to cover her nipples and the notch wedged between her legs.

“Honey, we’ve got a guest,” Cassidy said, leaning out of the washroom. She was in just her bra and panties and was halfway through pulling her hair out of the bobby pins that had kept it down beneath the MJ wig. “Would you mind entertaining her while I get cleaned up?”

* * *