The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Affection Multiplier App: The Boyfriend

By: BreaktheBar

Chapter 96

“So then I asked her out,” I said. “And she said yes, and we planned it for tomorrow evening during Golden Hour.”

“That’s so fucking cute,” Wanda said. “I mean, as long as you’re really OK with it, Cass?”

“Oh, absolutely,” Cassidy said. She was still in the washroom, brushing out her hair. The door was open and we could both see her from where we were laying on the bed. “Hell, it was my idea.”

When I’d entered the room to find Wanda inside, I’d ended up climbing up onto the bed with her and just given her a little peck on the lips, and we’d ended up snuggling as we talked and I could tell that she’d been surprised I hadn’t just been jumping her bones, but then she seemed to settle in almost like a cat getting comfortable and now she was pressed to my side, lying comfortably as we chatted.

I mean, she was still pretty much naked with that ridiculous red micro bikini as her only covering, but for some reason that didn’t seem to matter much to either of us.

“What about me?” Wanda asked. “Any shot I can get a little date time with Robbie?”

“Are you kidding?” Cassidy asked, looking at us through the mirror. “Just pick a time. I mean, there aren’t that many good date ideas that I can think of, and we’ve only got like half the week left, but yeah for sure.”

“What do you think, Tiger?” Wanda asked me. “Want to go on a mini date?”

“Wanda, honestly, any other time I would absolutely want to,” I said. My hand was on her bare side, rubbing her skin softly. “My only worry is that it would make Ami’s thing feel less special. Right now she’s really tentative about the whole thing but really happy about it. I wouldn’t want to put a dampener on that.”

“That’s fair, and cute,” Wanda pouted a little.

“And sweet and caring,” Cassidy said, coming out of the washroom and climbing up onto the bed with us, crawling over to lay on my other side. “How about this—instead of a date, why don’t you just sleep with us tonight?”

Wanda broke into another smile. “Am I going to get the same treatment Cattie did?”

“Nope,” I shook my head, making them both give me a confused look. I just smirked. “Cattie had her likes, and you have yours. You, my little filthy whore, are going to be our bitch tonight.” I emphasized the dirty words by sliding my hand down and grabbing her ass hard.

“Fuck,” Wanda grinned and licked the front of her teeth in obvious lust. “I’m absolutely in.”

“That’s so hot,” Cassidy smiled. “Just the look on your face when he called you his little whore and his bitch was priceless.”

Wanda blushed a little, but nuzzled down closer to me a bit with her body. “It’s a kink I don’t get to experience really. Brodi is too uptight to do it himself, and sometimes I think he’d rather be the one getting called dirty names.”

“I can get not wanting to see the woman you love like that,” I said. “It sounds to me like something he should get over for you, though.”

“Yeah, I’ve been working on it with him,” Wanda sighed. “It’s been slow going.”

“Anything else planned for today?” Cassidy asked me.

“Other than teasing the hell out of Wanda and never giving her relief until she’s gotten good and fucked tonight?” I asked.

Wanda actually shivered in anticipation, and Cassidy rolled her eyes with a grin. “Yes, other than that. And finding a time to fuck Becca.”

Wanda had already gotten the quick spiel about Becca, and had been interested to hear about it. She’d known Becca for a few years through the cosplay scene, in person and online, and hadn’t ever heard about her doing hookups before.

“Well, I made plans to hang out with Leia for a bit. I wanted to get to know her a bit better,” I said.

“Another conquest?” Wanda asked.

I frowned at her. “I definitely am not thinking like that,” I said.

“You know what I mean. Would you fuck her, too?” Wanda asked.

“Maybe,” I said. “Honestly, I just want to know more about her first. I think she’s super pretty, and getting her to orgasm with just a foot rub and some dirty talk was hot. But personality counts for a lot with me.”

“Guess that means I have a great personality if I’m the first one you hooked up with,” Wanda grinned.

“That and a fantastic ass,” Cassidy chuckled and reached over to give her a little spank.

“Oooh, Mommy,” Wanda played it up, and they both broke into giggles.

“Anything else?” Cassidy asked.

“Not that I can think of right now. I mean, I want to check in with Cattie. And if we’re really doing more of the massage shoots then we need to start doing more than one a day. Plus I think I want to actually get in one of the hot tubs before they get completely disgusting if those college guys find us again.”

“I’m still on that list, right?” Wanda asked.

“Of course you are,” Cassidy assured her. “Becca’s the only one that’s actually done it, so it’s you, Terra, Cattie, and I think Leia, Zenya and Ami would all be in as well. Maybe Ginnie.”

“Fuck, that reminds me,” I said. “I forgot to tell you. Sherry knows about last night with Cattie and she was super unhappy about it when I saw her this morning.”

“Ehn, what’s she going to do?” Cassidy shrugged. “Cattie made choices, we made choices. I think we’re all happy with them.”

She stopped talking when the engine of the boat rumbled to life beneath us, and soon after the boat started moving.

“I guess JC is doing the driving this morning,” I said.

“Good,” Wanda said, and she shifted up a bit and got more on top of me. “Because we may not be fucking right now, but I definitely want to make out and put this ridiculous bikini to work cause I don’t think I’m ever wearing it again.”

Cassidy laughed and gave Wanda another spank, and I grinned as she brought her lips to mine and grabbed her ass again with the arm I had around her as I pulled Cassidy a little closer on my other side.

Life was getting fucking wild.

* * *