The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Affection Multiplier App: The Boyfriend

By: BreaktheBar

Chapter 97

The thing about kissing Wanda was that she was a giver. Now, in most sexual situations it’s fairly obvious how that appears, but when making out it was more of a vibe than anything else. She kissed like she wanted to impress. With her laying on top of me, she held my face still with a soft couple of fingers on each side of my jaw and she did all the work. At the same time her body rolled softly against mine as she pressed her hips and chest down against me.

I had one hand firmly on her ass, squeezing and needing that amazing cheek that was completely bare to my touch because of the micro bikini thong. My other hand slid up her back and wove into her hair, not holding her so much as just letting her know I could, and that made her groan happily through our kissing.

Cassidy didn’t move an inch, still pressed against my side in her bra and panties. She was stroking Wanda’s side softly and watching us with a big grin on her face.

Wanda kept kissing me, and I was getting hard and she started dry-humping her mound against it. That went on for a bit until she separated from me with a gasp.

“You are such a hot fucking slut,” I whispered to her with a grin. “I can’t wait to fuck your needy little hole.”

She grinned and shivered at the filthy words. I didn’t usually talk like that at all, even when Cassidy and I were really going at it. It was like I was turning on the filthiest part of my mind trying to remember nasty porn lines to turn Wanda on.

“I can’t wait for you to fill me up,” she said, biting her lower lip.

“I want these tits,” I said. She had arched her back to give some space between us and I let go of her ass and hair to palm her boobs over the ridiculous micro bikini top. They were smaller than Cassidy and Cattie’s, but not mosquito bites by any means. I wasn’t soft with them—I grabbed them firmly, letting my fingers dig into her skin a bit and running my nails across the exposed breasts.

“Fuck, Tiger,” she groaned. “Do whatever you want with them.”

“Should he suck on them?” Cassidy asked from beside us.

“Mhmm,” Wanda nodded.

“What about bite them? Should he bite those needy little nipples raw?”

“Fu-huuuck, yes please,” Wanda groaned.

I leaned my head up and sucked on the inner curve of her breast kissing her roughly, then did the same to the other one. She put a hand in my hair to keep me between her tits.

“You know, if we weren’t on a working vacation and you had more shoots to do, I’d tell him to mark you with a hickey,” Cassidy told Wanda. “Then everyone would know that you were a slut who belonged to a stud.”

Wanda’s legs tightened against my hips at the idea. I reached around her again as I continued to roughly kiss her breasts and smacked my hand against her ass and held it there sliding my fingers into the crack and lower until I was teasing the little piece of fabric that was covering her pussy.

I pulled my face from her tits and lifted up, kissing her hard on the mouth again. Then I pulled away and lay back down, bringing her with me so I could whisper right into her ear. “You better not come, or you’re going to need to wait a whole extra day before I fuck you like the filthy slut you are. Only good girls get things they want.”

“OK,” she gasped. I was still teasing her through the bikini bottom, and she went back to kissing me desperately.

Cassidy didn’t move from us for the next fifteen or so minutes, just watching raptly as Wanda and I made out and I teased her pussy and ass without ever actually touching her holes.

The boat had stopped at some point and I hadn’t noticed, and more voices started to sound out in the hallway and living area outside our room. Wherever we were, it sounded like the boats had gotten docked together and breakfast was getting prepared out there.

We didn’t care. Wanda kept kissing me. I kept kissing and teasing her. I could feel the goosebumps on her skin. Her pussy had soaked her bikini bottom and my fingertips were coated with her natural lubricants.

That was when Cassidy finally moved, but only to get up on her knees and urge Wanda to slide up my body a bit. That gave Cass access to my briefs, which she pulled down and off of me. They had a precum wet spot on the as well from the dry humping we’d been doing. Now my cock was standing straight up, and Cassidy pulled Wanda back down until my cock was nestled against that slick patch of fabric between her legs, and then she went a step further and closed Wanda’s legs so that her softly muscled thighs were trapping my cock tightly.

“Fuck her thighs, Tiger,” Cassidy urged me. “Use her like a fucktoy. And you heard what he said, Wanda. No coming.”

I started to thrust as we kept kissing, and while it wasn’t a pussy or a mouth, fucking Wanda’s slicked thighs was as hot as a boob job.

She moaned, rotating her hips with my thrusts to give extra feeling, humping down at me as I thrust upwards. After so much teasing I wasn’t going to last long, and I reached down with both hands and grabbed her ass cheeks, pulling them apart so I could hotdog my cock between them.

Wanda squeaked and her lips stopped kissing me as she tensed, and I could tell she was trying her damndest not to come. The squeak turned into a soft, girlish grunt and she relaxed as the feeling passed, and as she soul-kissed me again I thrust a couple more times and then came. My hot cum launched out of me and splattered across her ass and lower back, dripping into the crack as I released four heavy jets and then dribbled out several more.

She let me breathe, kissing me lighter, through my orgasm and then she surprised me as she started to lick my lips almost like an animal for a minute. I released her cheeks from my hands and ran them up her back, hugging her to me more closely.

“That was fucking perfect,” I told her quietly. “You are an excellent sex toy. Were you a good girl, too?”

“God, it was hard but I was,” Wanda laughed softly.

“Tiger,” Cassidy said. “Do you want me to lick up your cum from her, or should she wear it out of here on her ass so everyone knows she’s your slut today?”

By the expression on her face I could tell that Wanda liked both ideas, but was also unsure about either of them. Doing this kind of stuff in private was one thing, but broadcasting openly was another. I kissed her quickly, trying to reassure her, and then turned to Cassidy. “Grab a wet cloth from the washroom and wipe us down, babe. Wanda might be our toy for tonight, but we’re not embarrassing her for the sake of it.”

“OK,” Cassidy nodded and went to get the cloth.

“Thanks,” Wanda said. “I would have if you wanted though.”

“I know,” I said. “I could see it on your face, and that’s fucking hot. But there’s a big difference between playing with you like you’re a worthless cumslut, and actually treating you like one. You are way more than just your kink.”

She smiled happily and hugged me, burying her face into my neck and kissing me softly. “Thanks for understanding that,” she whispered.

* * *