The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Affection Multiplier App: The Boyfriend

By: BreaktheBar

Chapter 98

We sent Wanda back across to her room with one of my shirts to help cover her micro bikini, though before she left she and Cassidy spent a minute in the bathroom whispering together. Then Wanda, dressed in my shirt, gave me another little kiss and then darted out of the room.

“What was that about?” I asked Cassidy.

“Just making sure we can do everything we can to make you happy, Tiger,” Cassidy grinned at me. “Now, what do you want me to wear today?”

This was a new thing, Cass asking me more than just an opinion on one outfit or another, and I was finding it fun as she showed me different ideas she thought I would like. We settled on a bikini top that had some solid coverage that had cups that matched the violet colour of her dyed hair. Then we agreed on some high-waisted jean shorts, and she accessorized with a pair of little silver hoop earrings and a batman baseball cab with a bright yellow brim.

“You know, this is cute as fuck,” she said, looking at herself in the mirror. “I should get a batman bikini to go with the hat though.”

“That would be super cute,” I agreed, hugging her from behind as I sat on the edge of the bed.

She turned in my arms and tilted my face up so she could kiss me softly. “Still OK with everything?”

I nodded. “Wanda is—”

“She’s amazing,” Cassidy grinned. “I’m so glad we met her. And I can’t wait for you to fuck her properly. I bet she’s still wet, she’s so turned on by you.”

We finally made it out of the room and found the living area of our houseboat was awash with the ladies of the trip. Breakfast was buffet style in the kitchen, this time with lots of little breakfast sausages and several bowls of scrambled eggs with different ingredients mixed in. Cassidy and I shuffled through and got our plates of food, and I noticed that Wanda shot me a grin and a wink when she came out of her room as well. She was dressed in a blue athletic bra and a pair of baggy men’s athletic shorts and had a baseball cap on her head similar to how Cassidy was wearing hers.

“What did you do?” I asked Cassidy quietly.

“What do you mean?” Cass asked innocently. I just lifted an eyebrow and she chuckled. “OK. Cattie and I noticed you liked the cap look the other day, so Wanda and I discussed and we’ve decided that your girls are going to wear caps to show you how much we want to look hot for you.

That was both ridiculously silly, but also a turn on and despite my recent release I could feel my cock twitch. I just kissed Cass on the cheek as my response, which made her grin all the wider since she’d been right that I would like it.

We ended up needing to find seating outside since the couch and tables were full, so we headed out and up to the top deck, but it turned out Cattie, Heather and Sherry were up there and looked like they were having an intense conversation—likely about us—so we back down the stairs and hung our legs in the lake water at the edge of the porch.

“Mm,” Cassidy nodded happily as she ate. “You know, I could get used to living like this.”

“Like what?” I asked her. “On a houseboat on a lake? Or surrounded by a bunch of women who take turns making meals and stuff?”

“I was talking about a houseboat on a lake, but I would definitely take the second option too,” Cassidy laughed. “It’s handy only being on cooking or dishes duty once in a while.”

“That’s true,” I said. I looked out over the lake—we weren’t out in the middle of it, but were a decent distance from the shore as well and it gave a feeling of serene isolation.

“I love you, Robbie,” Cassidy said, taking my hand. “And I’m sorry.”

I looked over to her and kissed her softly. “Love you too, Cass.”

Our moment wasn’t so much interrupted as just brought to an end by the sliding door opening up and Becca came out. It looked like she’d gotten some seconds with her plate only half full, and she slid the door closed behind her.

“Hey,” Cassidy smiled and waved. “Joining us?”

“I am,” Becca nodded, and I helped hold her plate and utensils as she sat down next to me. “God, it’s pretty out today.”

“It is,” I said.

“He’s trying not to say something corny like ‘But not as pretty as you,’” Cassidy giggled. “It’s his first instinct.”

“Corny but sweet,” Becca smiled.

“Well, in that case,” I said. “Yes. It is pretty out, but you outshine any pretty landscape.”

“See?” Cassidy laughed. “Told you.”

“You might be used to his flattery,” Becca said. “But it’s nice to hear a sincere compliment from someone I actually want one from. Creeps online don’t exactly make me feel the same way when they fawn over me.”

“Just so you know, I really want to kiss you right now but I’m not sure how you feel about that right in front of a room full of colleagues,” I told her.

“And that’s the kind of thoughtfulness that makes me fucking wet,” Becca said, putting her hand on mine for a moment and smiling. She leaned forward to talk around me. “Seriously, Cass. If you hadn’t already agreed to us hooking up, I would be trying to find some way to convince you two into a threesome.”

“Well it’s a good thing we’re in already, isn’t it?” Cassidy laughed. “Not nearly as much stress involved.”

“Is there a specific time you’re thinking?” I asked her. “Not to put a schedule on it or something.”

Becca shook her head. “Not sure, but we’re doing it today for sure. There’s some stuff we need to do this morning first though. Do you mind doing some boat piloting today?”

* * *