The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Affection Multiplier App: The Boyfriend

By: BreaktheBar

Chapter 99

I’d been vaguely aware of the gas gauge lowering on the houseboats as we drove around. The engines obviously took up the most gas usage, but the generators that gave us electricity even when we weren’t driving around used the same fuel tanks and after a few days of use they were starting to run dry.

We had a couple of options for refuelling. One of them was to spend half the day boating back to the Rental place and paying for gas there. The other was to go to one of the few boat-up gas bars on the lake, and one was about a half hour from us so that’s where we headed.

Once breakfast was most cleaned up, JC helped me disengage the houseboats from each other and I took command of the pilot’s cabin. Cassidy and Wanda joined me shortly after, though other than a quick hug and a peck on the lips we didn’t get up to any hanky panky or deeper conversations. I had boating to do, and we’d quickly developed an easy friendship with Wanda outside of the sexual tension.

They did, however, both giggle to themselves when I radioed with Becca that we were ready to go and I noticed that she’d changed since breakfast. She was wearing a sleeveless t-shirt with a ripped collar that went halfway down her abdomen and a white bikini top underneath—along with a baseball cap backward on her head.

“Really?” I asked.

“Oh yeah,” Cassidy nodded with a grin. “You think we organize something with your girls and don’t include Becca?”

The journey was through another beautiful day on the lake and soon all of the girls and JC were up on the top deck to enjoy the weather. It turned out that Zenya and Leia had hung out with Heels on our boat, and apparently Heather and Cattie were over on the single’s boat for the trip. Both of our guests came in to say hello, and I got hugs from both of them

The girls chatted away about work stuff—telling stories about the weird shit people messaged them, or the good and bad Cons they had been to, or tips for making different cosplay costumes. Leia and Zenya were bigger into the crafting side than Cassidy was, and Wanda pretty much just used commissioned costumes from other models since she said had two left hands when it came to crafty stuff.

Right around the time I’d been expecting Becca pulled us towards the shore and a stretch of buildings with a pair of docks. As we got closer I saw they were built right onto the edge of a small rock shelf with a pair of wooden docks running out into the water and splitting into T-shapes so small boats could moor up in the little port area they made while bigger boats like our could moor up at the ends. Six old-school gas pumps that looked like they’d been refurbished from the fifties were set up on the docks, and the land-side of the docks had a half dozen wooden steps up to a covered porch area where a diner, general store and the gas place shared space.

“Oh my God, this place is cute,” Leia said, looking out of the front window with me. She turned back to the others. “Seriously, we should do a quick shoot on these docks with the gas pumps. Did anyone bring retro outfits?”

Soon the girls—all of them—were rushing down into the boat to try and put together some outfit ideas and JC touched base with me before heading down to help tie us in once we arrived. Becca took the far dock, so I took the closest one and we both pulled up at the ends.

I shut off the engines and went to help JC secure us, then stepped out onto the dock and gave a big stretch.

“Hey there,” said a short, blonde woman as she came down from the shop’s area. “Fill ’er up?”

“Yup,” I said. “We’re tagged up with the other boat up there. A blonde named Becca should be who you’re looking for, she’s got all our info and is covering the gas.”

“Cool,” she said and set to work. Apparently, she knew our boats, or at least the make, because she immediately knew where to go to open up the tube to the gas tank, then she keyed on the gas pump and a loud hum of a pump started.

As she was working I tried not to glance over at her, but it was hard not to. She was probably around twenty and had the golden-kissed skin of someone who spent a lot of time outdoors. She was cute enough in the face, and she was wearing a yellow bikini top underneath an open button-down uniform shirt that looked like it belonged to a car shop. ‘Larry’ was on the fabric name patch on the breast, which I assumed wasn’t her name. But the thing I was trying not to stare at was her ass hanging out of the daisy duke shorts.

Sure, it wasn’t a Wanda-level ass. Or even Cattie. But it was half-out and on her short form looked particularly bouncy as she moved around.

She finished getting the gas flowing and turned. “I’ll head over and start the other boat and ask for Becca. Right?” I nodded and she smiled. “Cool. If anyone wants they are still serving breakfast up at the diner and the General Store is open. You’ll just need to wait for me to get up there to pay up.”

“Sounds good,” I said and watched her walk back down the dock and across to the other.

“She’s got a nice butt,” Cassidy said, and I jumped a little which made her giggle. “Sorry, Tiger.” She wrapped an arm around my waist, and I did the same with her shoulders.

“Not doing the impromptu shoot?” I asked.

“No,” she said, smiling softly. “I just want to spend some more time with you. Maybe check out the store, grab some snacks?”

“Sure,” I said, bending to give her a peck on the lips.

“You know, that gas girl is a snack herself,” Cassidy said as we started walking up the dock.

“I knew you were going to say that,” I sighed, making her laugh.

* * *