The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Affection Multiplier App: The Boyfriend

By: BreaktheBar

Chapter 9

“Fuck,” I groaned, doing as Cassidy said and leaning my head back on the wall where we could hear the muted lesbian moans from next door. I closed my eyes, already half hard, and listened for a long moment. It was just one voice, and I couldn’t tell which of the women it was as she was trying to be quiet and failing. Was it beautiful Cattie, with her perfect and pale complexion, or was it Heather? Were they licking each other, or had they brought toys?

“This is so fucking hot,” Cassidy whispered. She’d laid down between my legs on her stomach, propping herself up on her elbows as she began to suckle on my cock head. After a few minutes of Cassidy slowly sliding my cock further into her mouth and working me with her tongue, she pulled off of me and slowly stroked me. “For real, Robbie. Have you met anyone yet you want to fuck?” She kept her voice low so we couldn’t be heard outside the room. “What about Cattie? I think we’ve both had a crush on her since we met her.”

“Um, I mean, sure,” I said. “But she’s in a relationship.”

“What if you could fuck Heather and Cattie?”

I pictured myself fucking Heather from behind, pushing her face into Cattie’s crotch. “I mean, that would be hot, but—”

“No buts, this is just fantasy,” Cassidy whispered. “Anyone else?”

“Becca,” I groaned, thinking of her touching my arm. Her cherubic face and bright eyes.

“Would you want me to watch?” Cassidy asked between soft, little licks of my shaft.

“Yes,” I said.

“Would you want me to play, too?”

I nodded. “Eventually.”

“Anyone else? What about that beautiful Chinese girl?”

“Ami,” I said, thinking of her long legs and graceful walk. “I would. And Leia.”

“I haven’t met her yet,” Cassidy said. “I can’t wait to watch her suck on your cock like this.”

“Cassidy,” I groaned, stopping her and reaching down to pull her up next to me. She let me, and snuggled in next to me, pulling her knees up to her chest as she rested her head on my shoulder. “Cass, I need you to stop trying to push it,” I said. “It’ll happen if it happens. Right now I just want my fiance. I want you.”

“Really?” she asked.

“Yes, really,” I sighed. “Stop performing. If you keep doing that, I’m going to get frustrated, and things will just spiral out of control. Can you please just be real with me?”

She nodded. “I’m sorry, I just want you to be happy.”

“I was happy,” I said. “And now I’m not, but I believe you, Cassidy. I believe you mean what you say. You don’t need to force it.”

She nodded again, silently this time, and hugged herself to me. I buried my nose in her hair and we ended up just sitting there for about ten minutes, holding each other as my cock wilted.

“We should get going,” I mumbled into her hair after a while. “We’ll be leaving soon. Do you want to change?”

“OK,” she said. She squeezed me a little tighter, then rolled off of the bed and went to a drawer she’d filled. “I have that cute bikini with the boy short bottoms, that should hide my butt.”

“Sounds good,” I said. The moaning had died down from next door, so I just watched as my fiance started stripping out of her clothes.

“What are you doing?” she asked, looking at me with a nervous smile.

“Watching you,” I said. “You know I love watching you get dressed.”

“I figured- Never mind,” she said, and smiled a little more. “Thanks.”

“Oh, no,” I shook my head. “Thank you.

Cassidy stripped down completely, doing a little dance when she took off her bra and wiggled her tits at me, then bouncing her butt at me as well as she stripped off her thong. She took a moment between undressing and dressing to jump onto the bed and come kiss me, letting me grope her a little, then went back and slipped on the pink and black stretchy shorts from the two-piece swimsuit. She’d gotten it from a small clothing company as a sponsorship package, and she’d liked them enough that she’d gone above and beyond her contract with them, which had brought in return business for her, and even more clothes.

The top was more traditional, black triangle cups with pink polka dots and pink strings. She did a little trick she’d learned from some of the other models and crossed the shoulder strings across her chest, which angled the cups a little more and created a bigger cleavage. When she was done, she spread her arms and presented herself to me. “Good?”

“Sunglasses,” I said.

“Right,” she nodded, and found her little round black ones.

“Try some bracelets, and the silver hoop earrings,” I suggested.

She grinned and turned, opening another drawer as she bopped her booty a bit, enjoying playing dress-up for me. “Like this?” she asked, turning back around with a tinkling of various silver bracelets on both forearms and holding up the hoop earrings.

“Beautiful,” I said. “But fix your hair. Maybe a half pony?” She did, put on the earrings, and turned back again. “Have I ever told you that you’re the most beautiful woman on the planet?” I asked.

“Every day,” she grinned. “Come on, we don’t want to be late.”

“Alright, alright,” I said, rolling off of the bed to my feet. I stopped Cassidy from opening the door and kissed her, then grabbed the sunscreen from our little washroom where she’d stored it. “I’m putting this all over you.”

“Yeah?” she asked. “Gonna squirt your white stuff all over me and massage it into my skin?”

“OK, you win,” I shook my head. “You made it way dirtier than I did.”

She bit her lower lip with a smile. “I love you,” she said.

I nodded quietly, opening the door to our room. “I know, I love you, too.”

We headed towards the stairs.

* * *