The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Affection Multiplier App: The Boyfriend

By: BreaktheBar

Chapter 10

Up on the top deck of the houseboat we found the rental company had carpeted it with cheap faux grass. At the bow of the boat was a small enclosure with glass on three sides where JC and I would be steering the boat from. There was also a hot tub in the centre of the roof, with several heavy deckchairs around for lounging. The whole area had a waist-high railing to stop people from stepping off the sides.

I followed Cassidy up the tight stairs, her bum right in front of me, and when we reached the top and pulled her close to me and gave her another squeeze. I was still… Well, I still had a lot of things inside. But I knew I was still in love with her. I knew she still turned me on like no one else.

Wanda, Heels and Terra were already up top. Wanda hadn’t changed, but Heels had changed into a purple one-piece swimsuit with leg holes that cut high on her skinny hips and a diamond-shaped cutout in the centre of her chest. Her warm brown skin seemed to already be soaking in the rays as she was tying her thick black hair back and lounging on one of the chairs. Terra had also changed, though it looked more like she was wearing athletic gear than something to show off—her bikini bottoms were a bright red and had a thick band, but the elastic material also revealed half of each of her firm ass cheeks. Her top was little better, the black halter clinging to her small chest and clearly showing off nipple bumps despite actually covering everything.

“Ladies, ready to set off?” I asked.

“JC is just unmooring us,” Terra said. She flipped her long blonde ponytail over her shoulder as she sat in another of the deck chairs.

“Anyone heard from Cattie and Heather?” Wanda asked.

“Oh, we heard,” Terra smirked. “I assume they’ll be up here soon.”

Good to know, I thought. JC and Terra had been able to hear the moaning across the hallway, it wasn’t just Cassidy and I who heard them through the wall.

I went to the pilot’s cabin and acquainted myself with it. Half of the space was actually dedicated to a minifridge and small bar, which seemed irresponsible to me. I glanced across the dock to the Single’s Boat and saw several of the girls over there in bikinis now as well. Becca was at her own steering wheel, and I waved. She grinned and waved back, then tapped her wrist and held up five fingers. I gave her a thumbs up—we’d leave in five minutes.

“Alright, bitches,” Heather said behind me, climbing the stairs up to the top deck. “I’ve got the fixings for Pina Coladas as long as this bucket has a blender.”

“Right over here,” I called out, gesturing to the bar, before I turned and stopped. Heather was wearing a tight tank top over her bikini, her thick and muscled thighs bare as she carried a small cooler with ice and drink mix. Her, I wasn’t stunned by. Cattie, following behind her though?

Fuck.

Cattie had her black hair tied back into a high ponytail and fed through a baseball cap. She was wearing a blue, gold and white top that would have been downright modest if it wasn’t three sizes too small. Her tits were spilling out of both sides of the triangular cups, and the bottoms hugged her even tighter than a second skin—she was sporting an obvious camel toe, and her feminine curves pushed against the edges of the elastic straining against her hips and ass. The addition of a thin white choker seemed to make the whole thing just a touch naughtier.

“Awesome, move over,” Heather said, coming over and bumping me with her hip in a friendly way. She went to work on the drinks immediately. From behind, I could see she had a bikini top on under her shirt.

“We almost ready to set sail, Robbie?” Cattie asked me, coming over and leaning in the open-air doorway to the pilot cabin.

“Just about,” I said, trying my fucking damndest not to stare at her tits. I’d seen her in more than a few revealing cosplays over the years—Cattie was Cassidy’s best Con friend, and they had sort of come up together in the scene. We always met up with her at every convention Cassidy attended, and the two spent time every week on video calls. “Just waiting on JC to untie us from the dock, and the other boat to be ready.”

“Great,” she grinned.

“Boo, come help me with this,” Heather said, and Cattie moved to help her girlfriend.

“All good to go,” JC said as he bounded up the front stairs. He stopped, catching sight of what I was also currently distracted by—Cattie’s ass. She might as well have been wearing a thong, the way the too-tight bottoms revealed each of her alabaster pale cheeks.

“Right, right,” I said, nodding as I tried to shake myself out of it.

I looked over to the Single’s Boat and caught Becca’s attention at the helm, holding up a thumbs up to her. She flashed one back.

“Alright, ladies and gentleman,” I called, sticking my head out of the pilot’s cabin. “We’re about to get underway. Put your cute little behinds in the chairs for a moment as we start rolling, and let’s get this party started.”

They gave a little ‘whoop’ of a cheer, and I turned and turned over the big engines. They chugged to life and the entire boat thrummed for a moment until they seemed to slip into gear.

Looking over to Becca, I gestured for her to lead the way, and she nodded and put her boat into motion, pulling away from the dock. I followed suit, and soon we were slipping in behind the Single’s as we made our way out onto Lake Powell.

About a minute after we went into motion the dock was already falling away behind us and we were surrounded by beauty. A sharp whistle sounded from the Single’s boat and I looked back forward from enjoying the scenery, as did the rest of us on the top deck. The Single’s girls were lined up at the back railing, waving, and then at some unknown signal they all turned and dropped their drawers, cheering as they mooned us.

We were far enough back that it wasn’t like we could see any details, but I knew there were some very nice asses in that group. We could hear them laughing, the joyful sound echoing off the nearby canyon walls, and most of them quickly pulled their various bikini bottoms and shorts back up quickly.

“Way to set the tone, ladies,” Heather chuckled, smirking. “This is going to be a good fucking trip.”

“I hope so,” I sighed. “I really hope so.”

* * *