The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Affection Multiplier App: The Boyfriend

By: BreaktheBar

Chapter 11

After the fun of the departure, the girls seemed to settle in a bit on both boats, breaking out the drinks and starting their sunbathing. I was content just driving, folding down the plexiglass at the front of the captain’s cabin and enjoying the breeze. Becca seemed to know where she was going, so I just followed a safe distance back and watched the scenery.

The lake wasn’t so active that I would have called it busy, but this close to the town of Page and the docks near there, I always had at least one other boat in my sightlines, and often three or four. And there were all sorts—speedboats burning through, sometimes pulling water skiers or tubes with whopping riders, trolling fishing boats, and other houseboats. At one point a half dozen jet ski’s skirted around us at high speeds, and I had to wonder if they were going to run into each other because they were moving so erratically.

About thirty minutes in, our big houseboats puttering along, a sleek and large white speedboat pulled up alongside us. ‘Police’ was branded in thick blue letters on each side, and with a glance I could see an array of spotlights and megaphones mounted to its utility bars. I waved, and the man driving the boat nodded with a frown in reply, then pulled ahead and seemed to check out the Singles’ Boat as well, before kicking up some spray as it pulled ahead and went off to some other part of the lake.

My reverie was broken by Cassidy calling to me. “Tiger, any chance you could come help me out here?”

I glanced back and she was holding our bottle of spray-on sunscreen. All of the women were currently laying out on the heavy chairs, chatting away as they sipped on their cocktails, while JC was trying out the hot tub with a beer in hand.

“Sure,” I said. “Hey, JC. Can you come take over?”

“Yeah, no prob,” JC said, and he sloshed his way out of the hot tub.

“Just finish the beer first,” I cautioned him. “Police already drove by us once, I think he was checking to see if the drivers were obviously drinking.”

“Noted,” JC said and drained his bottle. I was fairly certain it was his first, so I wasn’t worried about him being fit to drive.

“Thanks,” I said, and shifted to let him take the wheel.

I ducked out of the cabin and lowered my sunglasses. Wanda had done away with her sporty t-shirt now, showing off a small white bikini top that hugged her tits nicely—I had to guess that they were a little enhanced considering how perky they were with almost no support, though nothing like Heather’s. The taller woman was lounging back in one of the Adirondack chairs, having stripped off her long tank top to reveal what I could only rightfully think of as one size up from a micro bikini—the bottoms were little more than strings other than a sling of fabric between her muscled thighs, and the top had strings that wrapped around her chest bando-style, with small rectangular ‘cups’ that were barely managing to cover her areola.

“What’s up?” I asked Cassidy.

She smiled and shook the spray lotion. “Could you spread this on me, pretty please?”

I chuckled. “That’s a sprayer. I assume you mean the special way?”

“Yes, please,” she grinned and stood up from her seat to let me sit down.

“What’s the special way?” Cattie asked Cassidy.

“Robbie has great hands,” Cassidy said. “And he took a course in massage therapy in college, so…”

“So you’re going to make us all watch you get a massage,” Heels laughed. “Bitch!”

“I’ll loan him out to you guys,” Cassidy said with a shrug as she quickly sat down between my legs as I spread them wide for her. She sat tall, with perfect posture, and braced her hands on my knees, pushing her butt back to brush against my swim trunks. “I just need to get mine first.”

“Well, I call next,” Wanda said. “I could definitely use a massage, I’m so fucking tense after the flight this morning.”

“OK, I’m no registered therapist here, ladies,” I said as I sprayed the lotion up and down Cassidy’s back. “It was one course for my Hospitality degree. Don’t expect me to be working out any major kinks.”

“I don’t even care,” Wanda chuckled.

“I’ll go after her,” Cattie grinned. “Unless you want to do me, babe?”

Heather shook her head without opening her eyes. “I’m the bartender, not the masseuse. Maybe tomorrow.”

“Well, I’m not missing out on free massages,” Terra kicked in. “And JC doesn’t have the patience. He starts a foot rub and five minutes later I’m getting railed on the couch and missing the plot of Game of Thrones.”

This set all the women to cackling, and I started rubbing the lotion into Cassidy’s skin at her waist and lower back, pressing my thumbs along her spine. “Ugh, Tiger,” she mumbled. “That’s good.”

The ladies kept chatting—part of it them trying to explain the plot of Game of Thrones for Terra, who never had gotten past the first season—while I slowly worked over Cassidy. First I did her back, then up and down her arms all the way to between her fingers. Then I reached around her and softly did her stomach and abdomen, then around her top and chest and neck. I carefully massaged her throat, cheeks, nose, and forehead. The entire time she was making appreciative noises, but it was when I quickly, but softly, rubbed some lotion into her ears and she let out a louder moan, a little more sexual in nature, that I started to wonder if something else was going on.

“You OK over there, Cass?” Cattie asked. “Sounded like Robbie just made you come from rubbing your earlobes.”

“What can I say,” Cassidy said dreamily, with a satisfied look on her face. “My man knows how to work a lady over.”

* * *