The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Alien Master Plan.

By The Slaver.

1. The begging.

It was a hot summer’s evening in the American mid-west, Richard and his three friends, had just finished a five day shift; all four were from a local logging team, they met at the parking lot at the edge of the forest to play some basketball, before for heading home for the weekend. The blistering heat of the day had not yet given way to the cooler air of the coming night. After their game the four friends, hot and sweaty climbed into Richard’s truck and drove back to the suburban neighbourhood in the nearby town where they lived.

Before they had even left the edge of the forest, Richard swung the truck down a side road and headed back into the forest, after a short drive, Richard stopped the truck with a loud skid beside a long, high metal wire fence. In the distance though the fence, a large, inviting, cool pond could just by seen. Richard then called out. “We’re going swimming.”

“Richard, we can’t. The forest commission have sold the pond, and some of the land around it. The new owners don’t want anyone using the pond, or going onto the land without permission.” Richard’s friend Brian said. “You are such a pussy, Brian.” Richard answered. “It’s almost 5:30. No ones’ ain’t gonna be around now. We swim and then leave for home, and no one will know that we’ve been here.”

“Yeah, Brian. What they don’t know, don’t hurt them?” Zack another friend said, Brian just shook his head but said nothing. “You’re pretty silent, Chad.” Richard said to the last guy in the truck. “I’m waiting for you to say something intelligent.” Chad replied. Richard shook his head. “Fine. Walk home, and fry your brains out. I’m going swimming.” Richard said.

In the end, Brian, Chad and Zack acquiesced. The friends grabbed some bottles of water, and climbed out of Richard’s truck; they walked along the fence for a while looking for a way in. Soon they found a low break in the fence. Richard, Brian, Chad and Zack sauntered up to the fence. They climbed the fence that separated the forest from the pond and entered walked to the edge of the pond.

Brian, Chad, Richard and Zack removed their pants, t-shirts, shoes and socks, choosing to swim in their underwear. The bluish waters of the pond stung to young men’s bodies as they dove in and enjoyed the cool, refreshing waters. The boys swam and lounged about the edge of the pond for at least an hour. Then they saw movement in the trees on the other side of the pond.

“What are you Humans doing here?” A burly, but inhuman voice announced.

The boys looked up. Standing at the far edge of the pond were several tall figures, only one looked human, the others did not look human, at all. The four friends panicked, as one, they leaped out of the pond and ran towards the fence that separated the pond from the forest. Zack, Richard, Chad and Brian did not clear the fence and make their escape. Before they could clear the fence, the non-human figures had glided over the pond, and grabbed Brian, Chad and Zack ankles and pulled them down from the fence.

“Leave us alone, your fucking pervert Aliens.” Richard shouted, he had figured out what the non-human figures were. The human of the group of figures had by now joined the others, he grabbed Richard and cupped his mouth with his fists. “Say another word and it will be your last.” The look in the man’s eyes scared Richard and his friends, the four said nothing more.

Richard, Brian, Chad and Zack struggled to loosen the grip that grasped them. As they did, the Aliens grabbed Richard, Brian, Chad and Zack by their throats and performed choke-outs. When the four friends had passed out, the Aliens carried their bodies into trees, and then into their Saucer that was in a clearing in the trees. The Aliens had a plan.

Richard and his friends woke up a couple of hours later. Their heads were pounding from massive headaches. “Where are we?” Richard said to himself. “Haven’t the slightest idea?” Replied Brian who had heard Richard.

Suddenly, Richard, Brian, Chad and Zack all realized that they were naked. “What kind of fag shit is this?” Brian Shouted, as he tried to stand, Brian then realized the beginning of the nightmare they were all in. He could not stand up from the metal table he was laying on, neither could Richard, Chad and Zack. The four friends managed to stare down at their members, which felt like they were being gripped tightly in a vice. Their members were now encased in strange looking Alien cock cages, of some unknown metal like substance.

“What the fuck!” The four guys shouted as one, four pairs of eyes were locked on the four encaged members. A door slid open and a figure walked into the room. “Get this shit off of us, and let us go, you fucking Aliens.” Richard shouted. “What the….” He never finished speaking, as his eyes saw that it was the human that was standing in front of them. The other three also looked in silence at the man.

The man had been/or was in the army; he stood at about 6″2, and was muscular built; his hair was cut into a Horse-shoe flat-top, the name on his fatigues read Schmitt. Brian noticed that Schmitt was wearing shades, the same as the ones that he had been wearing outside. Brian thought that this was odd as the light in the metal room was quite dim. “You’re all awake. Good, the MASTERS will be here soon.” Schmitt said, his voice had a flat robot like sound to it; there was no life in it at all. Schmitt stepped nearer to the four men, and slightly turned as he did so, Brian saw a scare at the base of Schmitt’s neck.

For some time after that Schmitt just stood in silence, watching, as Brian and his friends shouted and screamed at him. Suddenly, another door slid open, and a group of Aliens glided into the room. Richard, Brian, Zack and Chad stopped shouting, and looked at the figures that now stood beside Schmitt.

The Aliens were taller than Schmitt, naked with grey skin, a large head, and large black Armand shaped eyes. There was a small slight of a mouth, under two small holes that were their noses. The Aliens standing before Richard and his friends seemed like the Aliens that many people who had seen UFOs and Aliens called the Greys, but these Aliens were far larger than those Aliens. The four men just stared opened mouthed at the Aliens, then Richard noticed the Aliens members, they were longer, wider and thicker than a human’s, at least 16 inches. All this was too much for Chad who pissed himself.

The Aliens took no notice of Chad as his piss run off his body onto the metal table “Leave us Human.” One of the Aliens said, no that was not right, none of the Aliens mouths moved, the voice was in Richard and his friend’s heads. Schmitt turned without a word, and walked out of the room though the same door that he had entered.

The Aliens stood in the middle of the room, their thick, 16 inch cocks flopping about and bounced upon their thigh. “It is time for you to sever your new Masters; came the thought from one of the Aliens, filling the four guy’s heads. “What the fuck you talking about?” Brian hollered. Suddenly, Brian and his three friends felt an electric shock, rip through their bodies. “Owwww! What the fuck?” The four screamed, Brian freaked out. “Take these fucking cages off of us?” Brian shouted, again another wave of electric shock forced Brian, Chad, Richard to scream again. “Please, I beg you. Stop this.” Richard pleaded, he, Chad, Zack and Brian were now practically in tears.

The Aliens drew closer to Richard, Chad, Zack and Brian lying on the metal tables, and the Aliens placed their 16 inch cocks near Richard, Chad, Zack and Brian’s mouth. The Four friends tried to move their heads away as the Aliens jiggled their dangling pythons. “Fuck You?” Brian Screamed, another electric shock forced Richard, Chad, Zack and Brian to open their mouths in silent pain. The Alien cocks slid into their open mouths; Brian, Richard, Chad and Zack started sucking Alien cock. “Good Humans. Take it all the way down to the base.” Thought the Aliens, as they grabbed the back of Richard, Chad, Zack and Brian’s necks and forced their cocks down the jock’s throats.

The four guys could not believe what they were doing. None of them had ever sucked cock, before; Richard, Chad, Zack and Brian had had no inclination to fellate another man; let alone suck Alien cock. They had never wanted to taste cock or cum, either human or Alien. The four stared into the four Alien’s eyes, and slowly they succumbed to the Alien mind control. Richard, Zack, Chad and Brian sucked and sucked, slurped and slurped on the Alien’s cocks, as their minds slowly drifted away, never to return. The four guys had never tasted anything so great and sweet in their whole lives. Suddenly, their repulsion at the idea of cock in their mouth, turned into a lust filled passion for cock. “I love sucking cock.” Richard, Chad, Zack and Brian thought to themselves; as they suckled and nibbled on the Alien cocks, they wanted more.

The Aliens knew that their mind control, and the liquid which coated their cocks had taken control of the four human’s minds. “Good humans. Keep sucking. It gets better.” The Alien’s thoughts filled Richard, Chad, Zack and Brian’s minds; the four Aliens knew they were ready to climax. Loud unbearable Alien screams filled the four human’s minds as the Aliens busted their Alien nut down, Richard, Chad, Zack and Brian’s throat. When the four guys recoiled from the Alien’s orgasms, the Alien’s pushed their slightly flaccid members down, Richard, Chad, Zack and Brian’s throats, and told then ‘to massage their cock with their throat and mouths. The four Alien’s shock as Richard, Chad, Zack and Brian’s mouths milked every drop of Alien Cum out of the Alien’s cocks in their mouths. Finally, after what seemed like hours the Aliens pulled their cocks out of, Richard, Chad, Zack and Brian’s mouths.

Schmitt returned to the room, he was now naked, but he still wore his shades, his solid, muscled body, was covered with a light dusting of chest hair. His groin was clean shaven as were his buttocks, in which the base of some sort of plug could be seen. The weight of his own cock cage forced his member to dangle. “These Three, Humans?” One of the Aliens pointed at Richard, Chad and Zack. “Are to be sent too the Slave Market, at once. Place them on the transport ship, at once Human?”

Schmitt dared not speak, it was not his place too. Anyway after his mind control, he couldn’t even if he had wanted too? The Aliens watch as Schmitt, released, and then lead, one by one, Richard, Chad and Zack from the room. Once Schmitt had finished his tusk, he returned to the room, and then released Brian from his table. “Take this Human, to total control. He like you will sever us without question, in our quest to enslave, and sell as many young Human males as our time on this miscible planet will allow.” Schmitt was told, he just nodded his head and lead Brian from the room, an Alien followed the two humans.

Brian lay face down on a table, Schmitt stood by the table, silently watching. The Alien that had followed them stood the other side of the table, from Schmitt. It leered down at the base of Brian’s neck. In its hands the Alien held what looked like a knife, and a long metal tube, on the end of which was what looked like a sliver of gold. In one quick move the Alien made a quick cut in the base of Brian’s neck, and then inserted the sliver of gold into the cut, then the Alien sealed the cut up, leaving a small scare just like the one at the base of Schmitt’s neck.

The Alien moved over to a large screen in one of the walls; it waved a finger over the screen; a picture appeared in the screen, it showed Richard, Chad and Zack waiting to be shipped to the slave market. The three stood blanked faced, and glassy eyed, staring into nothing. Their heads, as well as they bodies had been completely shaved of all hair. Their cocks were still caged in the Alien cock cages. And around each of their necks was a wide band, that looked like it was gold, strange Alien writing was on the front of each band. The Alien shut down the screen, and moved back to Brian and Schmitt.

It was time to complete Brian’s total control process; the Alien picked up an Alien looking Butt-plug, like the one in Schmitt, and without any lube, roughly thrust the plug between Brian’s Virgin buttocks; but Brian did not even make a sound. The process was now complete, between the Alien Teck in the sliver in his head, and the Alien plug in his arse, the Alien’s now had total control over Brian, just like they had over Schmitt. The room shook slightly, as the transport ship took off, carrying Richard, Chad and Zack off to the Alien slave market.

The Alien turned back to the table, it sent out a thought from its mind. Brian unaided, and silently got off the table and stood next to Schmitt. Both men knew what they had to do. The Alien had already set up a processing base in the local town, ready to begging processing human males, Schmitt and another human slave would operate that. Brian too, had a mission, he too was to return to the logging camp, and send all the men there to Schmitt, and from there to the Aliens.

Monday morning, Brian drove back to the parking lot of the logging camp and climbed out of the pick-up truck. His fellow loggers looked at him. To them he seemed the same, but also changed; he was wearing the same clothes as he had been wearing last Friday, the sweat stains around the arm pits of his T-shirt could be clearly seen, and there was a large bulge in the front of his dirty, tight pants, his longish flowing hair was now cut into a Horse-shoe flat-top. Also he was driving Richard’s pick-up, but there was no sign of Richard, Zack or Chad. When asked about where his three friends were; Brian did not answer, he just snapped at the loggers that it was none of the business, and that they all had fucking work to do, and if they wanted too keep their jobs they had better get fucking started. Brian watched the men walk away, mumbling under their breath. He reached through the window into the cab of Richard’s pick-up, and pulled out Chad’s baseball cap. Brian placed the cap on his head, back to front, and walked over to the sites manager’s office. Brian had work to do?