The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Alien Master Plan.

By The Slaver.

2. Aliens At The Medical Centre.

Several months later; ‘Fuck!’ Clayton thought to himself, as he looked at the logging camp’s site manager’s office with anger, he had just been told by the sites new manager, Brian that he had to have a full medical ASAP, or lose his job. Shrugging his shoulders in anger, Clayton walked away. Later that day Clayton called the clinic to schedule his appointment. He told the man on the other end of the phone that he needed an appointment right away, and he was told that major Schmitt could see him tomorrow, at 9 AM. Clayton hung up.

9AM the next day Clayton sat in Schmitt waiting room. He looking around at the blue walled waiting room, there was no one else there. He glanced at the man behind the sliding glass windows. He assumed he was the person he had spoken to the day before. The man had black hair cut into a Horse-shoe flat-top, he wore army fatigues, but Clayton could not read the name on the name tag; the man’s eyes were hidden behind a pair of shaded glasses. The man was leaning forward, typing on his computer. After Clayton had signed in, he was told to sit and wait. The man’s tone of voice was dull, robotic and uninterested. It was as if he wasn’t really there, like his mind was somewhere, (which it was, the guy was under the Grey Aliens control).

To Clayton’s left was a small table, it held magazines to read. There was Reader’s digest, Army news, National Geographic, and a few other brands. Next to the stack of magazines was a stack of newspapers. Clayton’s eyes widened a little. He didn’t think people read newspapers anymore. It was the latest issue of The local Post. Clayton picked it up and flicked through the pages. One headline caught his eye: “Man goes missing; Girlfriend blames aliens”. Another one that stuck out was “Logging crew men go missing; search proves fruitless.”

Where do people come up with this stuff? Clayton thought, but then it dawned on him that the second story had a ring of truth about it. Over the last few months, a large number of his fellow loggers had just vanished. In twos, or threes they had finished work on Friday afternoons, and left to return home; never too be seen again, all of them had never reached their homes. Clayton began reading the second story. A few minutes later, the door leading past the man behind the sliding glass windows opened. A man stepped out wearing a white coat, over a military uniform, black boots and a stethoscope around his neck, his hair was cut into a Flat-top. He wore a pair of shaded glasses just like the man behind the sliding glass windows. The man had a thick, clipped beard that led to a point from his chin.

He looked down at the clipboard he was holding and then looked back up at Clayton. “Mr. Railton.” he called out. Clayton got up and went to him. “How do you do? I’m major Schmitt.” Schmitt smiled and extended his hand. “Nice to meet you.” Replied Clayton, the two men shook hands. The Major looked Clayton up, and down. Clayton stood about 5/7, his hair was shaved short up until the crown, which was a writhing mass of lavender waves and violet curls, flowing off to one side. His skin was a pale white and he sported a pair of dark brown eyes. He had a beard that mainly covered the bottom of his jawline and the top of his neck. It was light brown and wiry, forming random, thick curls. He had a big belly and weighed about 360 pounds. ‘Yes you will do’ Schmitt said under his breath.

“Right this way, Mr. Railton.” Schmitt lead Clayton down a hallway and to a set of three doors. He opened the middle door and Clayton stepped inside. The room was a decent size. There was a sink in the corner that had closets above and below it. There were two chairs and a stool with wheels on the bottom. Across from the sink was a cushioned table for a patient to lay and sit on. One of the corners housed a scale and against the wall was a big measuring stick. Clayton looked around the room and sat on the table.

“I just need to finish up with up something next door, but I’ll be right with you.” Major Schmitt’s voice sounded calm. Schmitt left the room, shutting the door, behind him. After a couple of seconds the room fell silence. Clayton looked around patiently waiting for Major Schmitt to return. Suddenly, the silence in the room was cut short by a faint moaning. Clayton looked around the room, he heard the moaning again, this time it was a bit louder. Clayton found that the moaning was coming from the room next to his. He put his ear to the wall and could hear it more clearly. A man was in the next room moaning. Clayton couldn’t discern whether the man was moaning from pain or pleasure. For all he knew, it could be from a mix of both. A chill ran up Clayton’s spin. What was going on in that room? The enigmatic nature of what could be going on in the room next door frightened him.

The moaning continued for another five minutes, but then without warning stopped. Clayton jumped back up from the wall, as he heard footsteps leading to his door, they topping. “Excellent, you are now ready for shipment. The slave market awaits. It was Schmitt’s voice. He didn’t sound calm like he had before leaving Clayton. He sounded delighted about something. Only what he was delighted about wasn’t good. It was something sinister, “Slave market, what the fuck?” Clayton said to himself. “Yes Master.” The other voice responded in a robotic tone, devoid of any emotion. Footsteps were heard moving away from the door. Clayton’s heart was beating out of his chest. He knew, and got the feeling that something was amiss here.

Suddenly Schmitt entered the room, he grabbed the stool and sat on it, then he looked at his clipboard. “Why am I here, I’ve never had to have a medical check-up before. Well not a military one?” Said Clayton, “You’re here for a military check-up, as they now have a contract with the logging firm you work for, yes?” Schmitt’s voice was calm and relaxing. However, Clayton didn’t want to let his guard down, not after what he had just heard in the room next door and out in the hallway. It didn’t matter what Schmitt said, Clayton still felt afraid.

“Y-yes Right, ur.” Clayton stammered his reply. “Now to get the procedure, I’ll need you to change into a gown.” Schmitt scooted to a cupboard and opened a door; he pulled out a Grey hospital gown. Something struck Clayton as unusual; the gown had exceptionally long sleeves. Major Schmitt tossed the gown to Clayton, Clayton blushed. Schmitt smiled, stood up, and went to the corner. ‘The man looked like he was in the Blair Witch Project; he’s got his clipboard in his hands and his face looking down at it.’ Clayton thought as he took off his shirt and let his belly hang out. The air in the room was cold and made his nipples hard and sensitive.

“I’ll need to ask you a few questions first, Mr. Railton.” Clayton began to pull off his pants and shorts. “Ok, Major...” He stuttered, as he finally pulled off his pants and shorts, suddenly Clayton was flooded with anxiety; he was nervous about being exposed like this even though he was covered with the gown, but what really scared the shit out of him was what he had just heard.

“Now. First question. When was your last medical check-up?”

“About five, or six years ago.” Clayton looked at Major Schmitt as he wrote on his clipboard. After he had removed his shorts and pants, Clayton’s cock and ass had been exposed to the cold air in the room. The feel of the cold air made his cock harden. He reached his hand down and gently started to rub his cock. “Nice cock, boy?” Major Schmitt’s voice cut through the silence of the room and the hum of the fluorescent lights. Schmitt’s voice startled Clayton making him jump.

“Wh-at-the fuck um….” Clayton stumbled over his words. His heart was pounded in his chest as he grabbed the gown, and slipped it on. Clayton watched as Major Schmitt scribbling on his clipboard some more. The sleeves of the gown were tight around Clayton’s arms, almost to the point of cutting of his circulation. “These sleeves are a bit tight, Major.” Commented Clayton, “I apologize Mr. Railton. That is the only size we have available.” Major Schmitt replied, he had remained facing the corner, Clayton wondered how Schmitt had seen his hardening cock, when he briefly saw the mirror in front of the Major.

Major Schmitt turned around, and after a few second asked Clayton, out of the blue “What is your sexuality?” What the hell, why would he need to know that? Clayton thought. There was a slight hesitation, but Clayton managed to answer the question. “I am uh…Straight, Major.” Clayton flushed towards the end of the sentence, he felt his face getting warm, and he was sure that if he looked in the mirror behind Schmitt, Clayton was positive that he’d match the colour of a ripe cherry.

“Could I ask for a favour?” Clayton asked, he was blushing hard and was extremely nervous. A knot had begun to build in his chest. “What’s that?” Major Schmitt said, trying not to look at the bulged in the front of the gown Clayton wore. “ Could you tie the strings together in the back?” Clayton tilted his head down to his back , he knew that he had gained some weight, since his bitch of a wife had left him, all that fast food at the logging camp. But it was still embarrassing to ask Major Schmitt for help.

“Of course, Mr. Railton.” Schmitt went behind Clayton. Looking at the wall, Clayton’s face felt like it was on fire. He could feel the strings moving around him and being tied in place. Schmitt pulled on them and they seemed to tighten against Clayton’s body. It felt to Clayton like the strings were gonna snap, but then suddenly, he felt something else, a hand. He could tell it was a hand, it had made contact with his skin. But now more importantly, it was caressing his ass which was left exposed to the cold air, due to the small gown. Clayton’s heart was pounding in of his chest. The knot in his chest grew tighter.

“Mr. Railton I’ll need to record your weight. Can you step on the scale for me?” Still feeling the hand on his arse, Clayton turned around and saw that Schmitt was nowhere near him. A chill went down his spine as he turned back around and stepped on the scale. It took a few seconds before Schmitt read aloud Clayton’s weight. “Three hundred and Sixty pounds.” Clayton could hear the scribbling of Major Schmitt’s pen on his clipboard. Schmitt directed Clayton to the wall to measure his height. With his back against the measuring stick, Clayton looked at Schmitt as he lowered the bar to the top of Clayton’s head.

“Alright. 5/7.” Schmitt scribbled on his clipboard some more. Clayton started to wonder how many more tests he had to endure. He was embarrassed by his weight., and his height. He always felt subconscious about them and blushed at the mere mention of them. Clayton tried in vain to think of something else, but the issue had made him anxious and had conjured another knot in his chest. “Major, how long till this is over?” Clayton asked. Schmitt smiled, as he regarded his clipboard and gave a faint chuckle to himself, which didn’t reach Clayton’s ears. “All we have to do is a prostate exam and then one final check-up.” Major Schmitt smiled at Clayton. His smile did nothing to quench Clayton’s fears after what he had heard earlier.

“Um…why must I having a prostate exam?” Clayton found it strange that he must have a prostate exam as he was only 25 years old. It worried him and didn’t help with his anxiety or fears. “It’s a necessity for our records. It doesn’t mean that there is something wrong with you. We’re just making sure we can get a check up on everything that matters..” Schmitt chuckled and winked at Clayton. Clayton’s face felt hot. He knew he was blushing and looked away from Major Schmitt

Without further protest, Clayton turned to the table and bent over. His heart was beating in anticipation. He didn’t know what he was more worried about. Was it that this stranger was putting his finger inside his virgin hole? Or was it just that he was worried about what he had heard in the room next door and out in the hallway? Clayton knew that it was both, then suddenly out of the blue, Clayton felt something, as Major Schmitt’s finger entered him. But strangely, what was inside him felt bigger and thicker than a finger. Beads of sweat formed on Clayton’s forehead. He never felt Major Schmitt’s finger leave his whole, but one moment he felt it, then the next moment, nothing. Clayton assumed nothing of it. He was just relieved it was over.

“See? That wasn’t so bad was it?” Schmitt chuckled even louder. “Now. All I need you to do is lay down on the table for the last part of the check-up. Then I’ll have you sent on your way.” Schmitt smiled, Clayton blushed hard, but he smiled back at Major Schmitt.

Clayton slowly laid down on the table and took in a deep breath. The long-sleeved, green gown seemed to tighten. It started to tighten itself against Clayton. It started to vibrate which somehow turned the material from cloth to a shiny, Grey substance. Clayton panicked and started to struggle. The gown tightened against Clayton’s body and secured itself to the table. It stretched and grew to were the bottom of it covered Clayton’s feet. Clayton went to let out a scream, but before he could do, the Grey cocoon stretched upwards and covered everything up to his nose. A gag infiltrated his mouth and expanded inside it. Clayton couldn’t move his mouth nor could he pass any sound out through it.

“Calm yourself, Human.” Said a voice in Clayton’s head, he looked at Schmitt, but he stood motionless, the finger he had used on Clayton was still pointing from his hand, also his clothes were all gone. And Clayton could see the cage clinging around his cock. The wall behind slid apart, and through the dark opening one of the large Grey Aliens slid out into the room; it stopped beside the motionless Schmitt. Clayton noticed that the Alien creature was naked, and that it had a huge member, that was probably 16 inches long and as thick as a beer can. “You can struggle all you want, but you will get nowhere.” To Clayton the Alien creature seemed to speak without moving its mouth. “I’m in your head. I can read your thoughts.”

“WHAT IS HAPPENING?! WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU?” Clayton’s thoughts were chaotic. He was panicking at his current situation.

“Who we are in not important, as you see, I’m clearly am not of your world. You are about to become a part of our invasion of your planet. The objective of the invasion is to abduct however many Human males we see fit, for our own purposes. I’m sure you heard our last abductee leave the building. He is now under our control, both in body and mind. You are here to be subjected to heavy amounts of hypnosis, and mind control, and have your will, will be broken as well as your mind.” Suddenly, the cocoon opened up around Clayton’s cock, and Clayton felt a presence inside him, in his whole more or less. It started to vibrate, instantly making Clayton moan and his cock rise, and harden.

“You like that, Human? Our slave put that in you , when he gave you your prostate exam. It got cosy in your tight whole and made its presence unknown to you, it felt like nothing was there for a few moments. Anyway, unlike our slave who has just left, who is now on his way to the slave market. After this Phase, you will go on to be subjected to breeding by my crew, more hypnosis, more mind control and more fluid collection. As you are going to have now” A tubular machine came down from the ceiling. It covered Clayton’s hard cock and made it feel warm and wet. “Phase three will conclude your time with me. You will be stored on my ship and your identity erased. But let’s focus on phase one.” The machine slowly started to move on Clayton’s cock. Making it go in the tube and out of it. It sent waves of pleasure throughout Clayton’s body along with the ones he was receiving from the Alien butt-plug in his whole, Clayton moaned and struggled.

“Don’t fight it, Human. There is no escape. You are becoming drone, a mindless drone. You will be drained, you will be milked. You will obey. Obedience is pleasure. Your mind and body are not you’re your own.” These words started to loop around in Clayton’s head. Over and over the same phrases telling him to give in and become a drone. He knew he had to fight it. He had to resist, but the pleasure from his cock and whole were overwhelming. He couldn’t give in. He had to fight it. He had to think of a way out. But…thinking was getting harder, and harder. Why would he think when he could be mindless and enjoy the pleasure? NO! He must fight. He can get out of this. The messages were getting louder and louder. He could feel the pressure in his cock rising. His balls tensed up, and rose tightly up. Images of his life flashed before his eyes, and then faded away from his mind.

With an arch of his back, a muffled moan, and an explosion of cum out of his cock and into the machine, all those images and in Clayton’s mind were gone.it was as if they had been flushed down a toilet. Never to be seen again. The tube collected Clayton’s cum, pulled it up into the ceiling and sent it to be storage. The plug stopped vibrated, the tube disconnected from Clayton’s cock and slid up into the ceiling. The cocoon retraced from Clayton’s mouth and feet, returning to a normal gown. It shifted back into cloth. Clayton was now free, yet he did not move. “Drone. Stand.” The Alien commanded, Clayton slowly sat up, turned his feet over the edge, and stood up from the table.

“Now. Get dressed and follow me.” Clayton immediately took off his gown. He put on his clothes and followed the Alien. Clayton had no thoughts his mind, no want, no need for think. Just endless bliss and silence of mind. He robotically walked behind the Alien through the opening in the wall. The wall slid shut behind the two figures.

Schmitt suddenly seemed to wake up, he looked around the empty room. He smiled and looked at his clipboard and drew a line over Clayton’s name and put a tally mark by his name. Clayton’s name was just one on a long list of names. Some were left untouched, some had one, two, or three tally marks. He opened the door to the lobby and looked at his clipboard. “Dylan Moore?” he called out. A chubby man with curly blond hair and a beginning of a beard stood up and walked up to Schmitt. Schmitt extended his hand and was met with Mr. Moore’s hand. They shook hands and Schmitt smiled politely.