The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Alien Master Plan.

By The Slaver.

3. The Alien & Marq.

Deep in the Alien’s ship, Schmitt and two of the Aliens stood in a small control room. Against one of the walls stood two Alien built glass and metal cases. Moments later Brian and another of the Aliens entered the room. Silently, and without being told, Brian and the Alien; each stepped into one of the glass and metal cases. Both of them stood in the cases; frozen in place, staring straight ahead. Lights flash across their bodies; slowly the Alien’s body began to blur. The lights in Brian’s case become so bright they were almost blinding. Suddenly the blurring of the Alien’s body flashed a bright yellow; that was so bright that it seemed to fill the case. As the yellow light faded, Brian could be seen standing in the case, but as the flashing lights in the other case slowed down; Brian could also be seen, in that one too. The Alien was now wearing a copy of Brian’s body.

It was a moonless Friday night, as a clock somewhere was heard too strike 9 o’clock; when Brian parked Richard’s pick up behind the old Victorian Brownstone; that had long ago been turned into cheap apartments. Brain made his way to a side door, and quickly entered the building, unseen. He made his way up to the top floor; and then walked up to the door of the right hand apartment, taking out an skeleton key from his pocket, Brian opened the apartment door, entered and then closed the door behind him.

Once inside the apartment, Brian went quickly to work: first he went into the bathroom, a few seconds later he returned to the small open plan space that was kitchen, living room and bedroom of the apartment. Brian quickly walked over to the fridge in the corner of the open space, he opened the fridge door’ and smiled. On the top shelf of the fridge were several bottles of beer, Brian put his hand inside one of the pockets of his baggy trousers and pulled out a bottle of beer the same as that that was on the top shelf of the fridge. He placed the beer in the front of the other bottles of beer.

Once that was done and the fridge was closed, Brian moved over to the air conditioning unit, in the window; Brian knelt in front of the unit, he could feel the cold air on his face, he gripped both his hand together in a fist under the unit. Then on the count of three he brought that fist up into the bottom of the unit, with some force; there was a loud sound; like breaking glass and the unit stopped, dead. Brian stood up, and then just walked out of the apartment, locking the door behind him.

Once he had exited the building Brian climbed back into the pick-up, started it, and drove away, smiling to himself.

The unseen clock struck 12, Midnight; Brian had returned too the converted Brownstone some little time ago. He was now parked out the front of the building, waiting. Brian looked up as he head the clock start too chime. Turning into the end of the street; Brian saw a figure. The figure was over 2 meters tall, it had a shaved bald head, a trim cropped ginger beard. It wore a dirty white wife-beater T-shirt, and overalls with the top part, off, and tied around the waist. A large tool-bag hung from one of its shoulders. Tats could be seen covering most of the figures right arm. Smoke from the figures small cigar could be seen as it pasted under the lights that lined the street.

“Marq?” Brian shouted as he climbed out of the pick-up, and walked over too the Brownstone. Marq turned and looked towards who had called his name. Standing on the top step of the entrance of the Brownstone Marq watch as Brian came towards him; he smiled at Brian. “Long time, Bro?” Said Marq, Bro hugging Marq, who returned the hug. Marq took a final drag on his cigar, blow out a smoke ring and then flicked away the butt. “Come on up.” Marq opened the door of the building, so Brian could enter; Marq walked in behind Brian and closed the door.

The two men made their way up to Marq’s apartment. Once inside you could not but notice how hot it was in the apartment. “What the fuck?” Cried Marq, “The fucking air conditioning fucking packed up.” Marq walked over to the unit and gave it a kick, but nothing happened. Marq stood swearing and kicking the unit; Brian just stood by and watched, smiling to himself. “Bro you keep that up, and the heat will get you, for sure?” Said Brian, “Why don’t you have a beer, relax, and then have a shower. That’s bound to help.” Marq looked at Brian for a few seconds, then he smiled, “Sounds like a good idea, Bro.” He said moving over to the fridge; but not before giving the air condenser a final kick. He opened the fridge, and looked inside. “You want a beer, Bro.” Marq asked, “No, bottled water will be fine.” Brian replied.

Marq tossed Brian a bottle of spring water, and took a beer for himself (the one that Brian had placed there?) flipped off the top and took a great gulp of beer. Sipping his water Brian watched Marq, in that fist gulp Marq had drunk nearly half the bottle. ‘Yes, you drink all of that beer. And we’ll see how those drugs will help control you?’ Brian thought to himself. In three more gulps Marq had finished the beer. He stood shaking his head as if too clear it. “Yo, Bro. The heat seems to be getting to you.” Brian said, “Why don’t you have a shower, and see how you feel after that?” Without replying to Brian Marq walked slowly into the bathroom closing the door behind him.

After a few minutes, Brian heard the sound of running water, Marq had turned on the shower; Brian gave Marq five minutes, before he walked over to the bathroom door, pushed it open and walked in. Brian could see the shape of Marq through the shower curtain, Brian reached forwards, grabbed hold of the curtain, counted softly to three, and then yanked the curtain open. “What the fuck?” Screamed Marq, quickly covering his large package of junk with both of his hands. “Get the fuck out of here Bro, what are you some sort perv, or something?” Brian just stood staring at Marq; not speaking, or replying to Marq for some time, but then?

“Drop your hands and stroke your cock.” Brain demanded. Marq did not know, or understand why, but in a flash, Marq lowered his hands and grabbed his beefy cock, stroking himself hard. Brain became aroused as he watched Marq stroke his meat. “Nice, now put this on.” Brain tossed Marq something that he had picked up from the counter of the bathroom (this was what he had left in the bathroom earlier) Marq let go of his cock, and grabbed it, and then slid it on. The Grey jock-like underwear framed Marq’s erect groin beautifully. Brain removed his t-shirt and trousers he stood in front of Marq, wearing just black compression pants and a tight black Compression athletic T-shirt. He stood facing Marq. “Posse.” Brain ordered. Marq smiled, posed and stuck his tongue out, as Brain took several pics on his phone and sent them. In a few minutes, Brain’s phone dinged with responses. “My friends think you will do.” Marq stared at Brain. He did not understand what Brain was saying. He did not understand why he was standing in the bathroom, in Grey jock-like underwear, with this guy.

“Take off the drawers.” As Marq removed the jock-like underwear, Brain removed his athletic shirt. His bare chest glistened from the lights of the bathroom. “Now, kneel, human.” Marq knelt facing the mirror of the bathroom. Brain took the compression pants, wiped his sweaty chest and upper groin with the pants, and then he held the compression pants near Marq’s face and nose. “Can you smell me, Human? Breathe it in.” Marq inhaled the musk of Brain’s sweaty residue on his pants. ‘Wait something is wrong?’ A voice said in Marq’s head as he inhaled, ’This is not right, that sweat smells wrong.’ Brain snapped and sent more pics, and again, received texted replies.

“My friends think we should keep you. Now turn around.” Marq, still on his knees, turned to face Brain. Marq tried to cry out in fear and move away from what was now in from of him, but found that he could not move or speak. In front of Marq, Brain had vanished in his place was a tall Grey figure, with a large head, and large black Armand shaped eyes. There was a small slit of a mouth, under two small holes that was its nose, and it was naked. The sweat from the pants still over Marq’s nose and mouth was having an effect on him; he just stared at the creature before him, unable to move or cry out.

The Grey Alien now having discarded its copy of Brain’s body, it moved over too the kneeling Marq. The Alien’s 16″ wonder flopped forwards, landing upon Marq’s lips. “Suck it, Human.” Marq looked at the Alien’s cock. Marq licked the Alien precum. He looked up at The Grey Alien a goofy smile spread across Marq’s face, as the Alien precum took hold of him. In one swallow, Marq sucked in most of the Grey Alien’s cock. “That mouth feels good!” Said a voice in Marq’s head, the Grey Alien was still using Brain’s voice.

Marq licked and sucked the Grey Alien’s cock for the next forty minutes. No matter how many times the Grey Alien orgasm, Marq continued to suck and listen to Brain’s voice rewrite him. By the hour’s end, The Grey Alien felt assured that Marq would serve them well.

Three days have passed—

In the Alien ship, Schmitt and two of the Aliens stood in front of a screen: behind them, Brain still stood frozen in one of the Alien glass and metal cases. Lights flicked over his body. On the Screen Marq could be seen. The three figures saw?

That at the end of that working day, instead of having a drink with his mates from work, and try to seduce some hotie at a bar he and his workmates frequented, Marq headed for the gym. After a gruelling 3 hours of free weights and nautilus, Marq showered, and then donned fresh compression gear, a pair of shades, a back to front Yanks baseball cap, and made his way home. As he entered his apartment, Marq dropped his gym bag and tool-bag, and walk over to the bedroom, he removed the compression gear and baseball cap, but kept on the shades, and the Alien thong-like jockstrap underwear and then donned a leather harness, that was on the bottom of the bed. Marq then knelt down, and waited for The Grey Alien, at the foot of the bed, as would a trained dog would await for his master.

An hour later the Grey Alien entered the apartment and walked over to bed; it was again in a copy of Brain’s body. There it found Marq happily kneeling and waiting, his leather harness shining from the glow of the bedroom lights. “Good Human.” The Alien/Brain said, Marq rose and helped The Alien/Brain to undress. The Alien/Brain led Marq to the bathroom. The Alien/Brain stood behind Marq, his buttocks framed by the straps of the Alien thong-like jockstrap underwear. The Alien/Brain smiled a devilish human grin on his lips. He snapped a pic and sent it to its fellow Grey Aliens. The Alien/Brain’s cell phone dinged, it read the comments. “That gym time is paying off, Human. I am to take you to our ship, later tonight to be sent to the Slave market. The byers will just love that ass of yours”

“Thank you, Sir.” Marq replied, his voice robotic and entranced. The Alien/Brain lead Marq back into the bedroom: it then reclined in a comfortable corner of the bedroom and let Marq ply his new skills. Marq buried his face deep in The Alien/Brain’s crotch. He licked the Alien/Brain’s cock from the outside of the briefs it wore. The Alien/Brain loved the touch of the human material rubbing against his cock. “Good Human. Get me nice and hard, you will need that skill.”

Marq soon removed the Alien/Brain’s briefs, and the Alien/Brain bid Marq to feast on it’ cock. Marq never disappointed his master, truly, he could not. The Alien mind control had rewrote Marq to hunger for Alien cock, to leave him personally unsatisfied if he did not give pleasure to his Alien master. Only when his Alien master was fulfilled could Marq experience pleasure. His orgasms were linked directly to The Grey Alien. As Marq continued to suck The Alien/Brain’s cock, he could feel the full force and girth of The Alien’s cock ready for action in his warm, wet mouth.

Slowly, Marq rose from his kneeling crouch and approached the bed, he squat on the bed, with his knees bent, his back slightly bent forward, his arms straight and the palms of his hands on the bed, his ass exposed for the Alien/Brain. The Alien/Brain smiled as Marq assumed the position, which he would from now on; do for the rest of his life. The Alien/Brain’s body shimmered; once again the Grey Alien was standing behind Marq.

Without any prep or lube, The Grey Alien plunged his mighty 16 inch cock into Marq’s inviting, wanting whole. Marq screamed as The Grey Alien forced his 16 inches in Marq’s tight virgin boy box. Slowly and steadily, The Grey Alien glided his cock, back and forth, letting the tight flesh of Marq’s ass massage his 16 inch cock to orgasm. Marq stroked his cock in rhythm with The Grey Alien, somehow keeping his balance. Sometime The Grey Alien took a break from fucking him, Marq know what to do, he pumped his ass back and forth on the still rock hard Alien cock, all the while he pleased The Grey Alien’s cock, The Grey Alien’s pleasure was Marq’s pleasure.

As The Grey Alien orgasmed, cum erupted from its cock, spraying it’s Cum all about Marq’s buttocks and lower back. Marq, still on his knees, arched his back and stroked himself to climax, making sure that his cum landed on his chest and not the bedding. Cum stained and sweaty, Marq walked to the bathroom, silent and obedient. He had pleasured his Alien master. There was nothing to say.

The Grey Alien followed Marq into the bathroom; Marq stepped into the shower and turned on the water. Brain showered and enjoyed the soapy touch of the Alien’s hands on his body, as The Grey Alien lathered and bathed his body, Marq looked at the Grey Alien and said, “Thank you, Sir.” The Grey Alien smiled. “You’re welcome human.”

Marq finished his shower; he stepped out of the shower and towelled himself dry: the Alien lead him back into the bedroom and they lay in the bed, spooning, with the Grey Alien behind Marq. The Grey Alien loved to nestle its cock in Marq’s buttocks. The Grey Alien made sure that as part of his programing; that Marq would always remain flaccid after sex, even with Alien cock coddled between Marq’s ass cheeks. The Grey Alien spooned with Marq until it was time to leave for the Alien ship. The Grey Alien loved the control that it and his people exercised over the arrogant beings of this planet. It had rewritten Marq completely, now Marq did not question or challenge The Grey Alien, and from now on, he never would.