The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Alien Master Plan.

By The Slaver.

4. Alien Therapy.

In the Alien ship, Schmitt and a group of Grey Aliens stood watching a large screen in front of them. Behind Schmitt and the group of Aliens, Brian was once again stood frozen in one of the Alien glass and metal cases, these cases were used to make a copy of a Human’s bodies, which the Grey Aliens would use towards their own end, and their Master Plan.

In one of the cases next to Brian, another guy stood, frozen. Lights flicker over his body; just like they did Brian’s. The guy like Brian was completely naked, but for the Alien device on his cock. He had Brown hair that was Buzz-cut very short; he looked about to be in his mid-thirty’s, and in excellent physical shape.

The Grey Aliens took no notice of the two humans in the cases; all were watching the images on the screen.

A dilapidated yellow school bus drove onto the grounds of the State Correctional Therapy Facility, it was transporting a new prisoner to the Facility. At the rear of the bus, locked in travel chains, sat the prisoner, either side of him sat an armed State-trooper. None of the six State-troopers on the bus could believe their predicament, or that of the prisoner.

‘Why the Fuck some many Troopers, to escort one miner grade prisoner?’ Thought Trooper Kreiner, as he draw the bus to a stop. Kreiner had a hunch that it could have something to do with all those men that had disappeared lately. Six months ago large numbers of men started to just vanish from the face of the Earth, round about the Time this Facility started up. The Facility, part of the Department of Prisoner Correction, had made a bold claim; that they could turn 100% of their prisoners into respected members of the community. But out of the large number of prisoners that entered the facility, very few of the prisoner left, most just like more others just vanished.

The Prisoner shuffled out of the rickety bus. Before entering the facility, security directed that the six State-troopers locked all their weapons and their cell phones, and radios in boxes at the entrance. Then the prisoner, and the six State-trooper streamed into the facility; so the prisoner could undergo processing and paperwork could be signed. As they moved though the facility, Trooper Kreiner could not shake the feeling that there was something, wrong with the place.

All the staff they past, all of whom were young fit men, wore a white scrubs sort of uniform; but unlike the ones in Hospitals, these ones were more tight fitting, they seemed almost to cling to the men’s bodies. Every single staff member had a Flat-top Horse-shoe hair cut; all of them wore shades. But the most noticeable thing about all the staff was the fact that they all had large bulges in the front of their pants.

Suddenly around a corner, three men appeared. Two of the men were dressed in the scrubs like uniform; the name tags on the uniforms, stated that the two guys were called Fitz and Hastings. Kreiner was should that he had seen these two before somewhere, but he could not remember where.

The other man was in his mid-thirty’s, in excellent physical shape, with Buzz-cut Brown hair. He was dressed in a Grey suit, with a Grey shirt and tie, and he wore Gold-rimmed glasses. Over his suit the guy wore an open White doctor’s coat. “Ah, good day Trooper Kreiner, and Trooper Malcolm!” The guy said, having read Kreiner and one of his fellow Troopers name tag. “I am Dr Herschel, I run this facility. Now if you two gentlemen would come with me to my office, we can quickly get the prisoner’s paper-work done, and out of the way!” Dr. Herschel smiled.

“Perhaps, Trooper Kreiner it would be quicker if just you and Trooper Malcolm come to my office to complete the paper-work? Hastings will take your fellow Troopers to the staff cafeteria, you can meet them there them you’re finished. Kreiner agreed, but as he watch the other four Troopers being led to the cafeteria; Kreiner could not shake that nagging feeling that something was wrong, here!

On their way to Dr. Herschel office Kreiner and Malcolm passed by an office that startled the two Troopers, as they looked into the room, it had the appearance of a dentist’s office, even down to what looked like the padded Dentist’s chair. Quickly, Fitz closed the door cutting off the two Troopers view. “Sorry, gentlemen but the therapy rooms are off limits to everyone, but facility staff!” Said Dr. Herschel, as he steered the two Troopers from the door. Kreiner and Malcolm, their suspicions aroused, stared at each other, but said nothing.

After their meeting with Dr. Herschel in his office, Malcolm and Kreiner sat in the Facility’s staff cafeteria, with the other State-troopers. Sitting a little apart from the other State-troopers, Kreiner and Malcolm spoke to each other in hushed tones. ” You know we have to go back to that room. Something is very wrong here.” Said Kreiner, looking around the room at the facility’s staff sit at the other tables. “I know.” Malcolm queried.

Making an excuse to their fellow Troopers, Kreiner and Malcolm rose from the table then head towards the exit, they were going to check out that room of themselves.” After walking around for about twenty minutes, Kreiner and Malcolm found the hypno-therapy room. Kreiner and Malcolm entered, and examined the room; apart from the chair that looked like it should be in a Dentist’s office, hanging over the chair where a person sitting in the chair, face would by hung a LED light fixture; and located on the wall near the chair was a control panel. After studying the room for some time Kreiner said, “Crank it up. Let’s see what this thing can do. Flip the switch.” Malcolm flipped the on-off switch on the panel. Immediately, a blinding white-hot light flashed and a buzzing sound emitted from the hanging light fixture.

Malcolm, again flipped the on-off switch. “That’s like nothing I’ve ever seen before!” Said Kreiner, now both men had their backs to the door. Suddenly, Malcolm fell to the ground, the blow to the back of the head had overpowered the State-trooper. Kreiner swung round and tried to fend off Malcolm’s attacker, but Hastings stood there, a Glock semi-automatic pointed straight at Kreiner’s face. Fitz stood by the door, a Glock semi-automatic also in his hand.

“Curiosity killed the cat, Trooper Kreiner. Get in the chair.” Kreiner turned and walked away from Hastings, refusing to sit in the chair. As he clicked his weapon, Hastings ordered, “Get in the chair”. When Kreiner refused to move, Hastings pointed the Glock straight at his forehead. Kreiner sat in the chair. Hastings adjusted the light fixture directly over Kreiner face. Fitz flipped the switch and activated the lighting unit. Kreiner lay still in the chair, unmoving. Fitz strapped Kreiner to the chair and then removed Kreiner’s uniform’s pants preparing him for therapy.

Dr. Herschel entered the room and said to Fitz and Hastings, “Humans, take Trooper Malcolm, and the other State-trooper to Therapy Rooms B to F.” The men lifted up the passed-out Washington and carried him from the room to Therapy room B, after which they would over-power the other four State-troopers, and take them to Therapy rooms, for therapy.

“Now, Trooper Kreiner. Let me show you what this unit can do.” Dr. Herschel adjusted the intensity level of the hypnotic lights and sounds. Kreiner’s expression became even more still, dazed, dumb-like. “Human males are animals. Psychotherapy will never cure that. The true human male is a vicious dominant top who fucks women. My therapy transforms any human male into the complete opposite: a submissive bottom boy who enjoys sex with males, who craves it, who desires it. When the human is ready they are transported to our ship, and from there their shipped to the Slave Market. With his new Alien Master the human will be able to fulfil his newfound desires.”

Dr. Herschel paused for a moment he know that even under the power of the Therapy machine Trooper Kreiner would not understand ‘why’ Dr. Herschel kept using the word Human. Herschel body shimmered, slowly his body was replaced by that of a Grey Alien. The Alien reached forwards to increase the intensity level of the lights and sounds. “Now, human describe your sexual preferences and practices.” Kreiner revealed his secrets: that he was straight, a prude, sexually naïve, not into foreplay or cuddling. That he had had a wife but was now divorced.

The Alien that had been Dr. Herschel nodded its head, and adjusted the intensity level again. Kreiner lay in the chair, like a rag doll. “ Trooper Kreiner, the reason you got divorced, and don’t like sex is that you having sex with women, and married a woman. Women are annoying. They don’t appreciate a man’s anatomy or their sex drive.” The Alien took a breath. “What you need is a man.” The Alien paused.

“First, you are sexually attracted to men. Only men can satisfy your sexual needs. Secondly, You can’t be shy, you can’t be a prude. You have to be proactive. You have to be comfortable with your body. You must enjoy touching yourself. Right now, for example, take out your cock and stroke yourself.” Immediately, Kreiner pulled out his 7″ cock from his boxer briefs and began to stroke himself to hardness.

“You like that feeling, don’t you human? Nod Yes.” Kreiner nodded yes. “Keep stroking. Finding that right man begging right here. Finding that right man means taking advantage of this opportunity. Do you understand that?” Kreiner nodded again. “Finding the right man means having sex anytime, anyplace, anywhere. Do you understand?” Kreiner again nodded yes.

Fitz returned to the therapy room with Brian. The Alien nodded, “Good.” The Grey Alien that had been Dr. Herschel pointed to Brian and motioned for him to go and suck Kreiner’s cock. Brian did so without incident. “Kreiner, you like that warm mouth on your cock, don’t you?” Kreiner nodded yes. “It’s the best thing you’ve ever experienced. No woman could ever suck you like that. Only another man can do that. It’s what you want. It’s what you crave. Say it, “I want a man to suck my cock.” Kreiner repeated the phrase.

“Repeat, ‘I want to suck cock.’”, The Alien ordered. Kreiner could not say the phrase. The Alien increased the intensity level of the machine. “Say it, ‘I want to suck cock’.” Kreiner repeated the phrase, drool had now started spilling from the side of his mouth. “Say it again.” Again, Kreiner repeated the phrase. For ten minutes the Alien made Kreiner repeat the phrase over and over again.

Herschel handed Brian a dildo and lube. Brian removed Trooper Kreiner’s boxer briefs and began to play with Kreiner’s asshole using his fingers and lube. “Doesn’t your ass feel great, human? You love having your pussy played with by someone who knows what he’s doing. Women could never do that. They can’t even suck your cock correctly. You know they can’t pleasure your pussy.” Brian pulled out his fingers and then greased the dildo and began to fuck Kreiner with it. “Say it: I love having my pussy filled with cock.” Kreiner repeated the phrase without difficulty. “You love that pleasure. It feels so good that you can’t but stroke your cock.” Kreiner grabbed his hardened rod and stroked himself again. After several minutes, the Grey Alien said, “You’re ready! You can Shoot your load anytime.” Kreiner stroked himself to orgasm, his jizz spread across Brian’s face. Brian removed the dildo from Trooper Kreiner’s ass, he leaned down and licked Kreiner’s dick clean.

The Grey Alien smiled, an evil grin upon his Alien mien. It increased the intensity level of the machine again. The Alien paused for a moment, when Fitz entered the therapy room and whispered something to the Alien. It nodded that evil grin still upon its Alien mien. “Apparently, your fellow Troopers had accepted their new reality as quickly as you have. That’s good. The six of you are going to be with us here for a long time.” The Grey Alien that had been Dr. Herschel nodded as it continued State-trooper Kreiner’s course of instruction. Brian stepped away from the State-trooper, his body shimmered, and was replaced be another Grey Alien.

6:00 AM the next day.

Kreiner, Malcolm and their fellow State-troopers were awoken by the sound of the morning wake-up call. Mindlessly, the six of them washed at the basin in their cells and dressed for the day. They searched for underwear, but they could not find any underwear. They donned the tight green jumpsuits that were standard uniform at this facility. They stood by their bunks, hands behind their heads, ready for the doors to their cells to open. Then the cell doors opened, Kreiner, Malcolm their fellow State-troopers and the facility’s other inmates stepped out of their cells and proceeded in an orderly fashion to the mess hall for breakfast.

As Kreiner, Malcolm and their fellow Troopers were about to leave the mess hall and return to their cells, Fitz, Hastings and an Grey Alien again wearing a copy of Brian’s body directed the six State-troopers to follow them. Fitz, Hastings and Brian led the Troopers to a therapy room that was larger than then ones where Kreiner, Malcolm and their fellow Troopers had had their therapy the day before. This room had at least ten therapy chairs, and machines in it.

The Troopers were told to sat in the chairs; Fitz, Hastings and Brian strapped Kreiner and the other Troopers into their chairs and adjusted the electro-magnetic light fixture close to Kreiner and his fellow State-trooper’s foreheads. Then Dr. Herschel, (another grey alien had taken on a copy of Herschel) entered the therapy room; using a remote he activated the units and set the devices to medium level of intensity.

“Any memory that you have of life outside of here you all, will forget. For now, you will remember only your names, but little else. You will remember all the sex you enjoyed while you are here. Any memory of your straight sex days, you will also forget, for ever. Do you understand?” The six Troopers nodded their heads.

Dr. Herschel approached Brian, who was working at an terminus near the therapy units, Dr. Herschel then asked, “IQs?” Brian looked up from the terminus. “Not as high as you would think for Law Officers, but still quite high enough.”

“Get all of them down to about 75. Replace all thoughts with a desire to excel in physical fitness and sexual deviance. They must become sexed-up dumb human studs. The Slaver Market needs sexed-up dumb human studs.”

“Yes Sire, we’ll finish the process.” Replied Brian, nodding to Fitz and Hastings As Dr. Herschel left the therapy room, Fitz, Hastings and Brian arranged computer screens in front of Kreiner, Malcolm and the other four State-troopers. Each screen had a different number, corresponding to each State-trooper’s IQ. Brian raised the intensity level of all six therapy devices to maximum, Fitz activated another program.

On the screens, the numbers began to decrease, one by one, until all six screens had reached the number 75. Then, the screens flashed “IQ” and “75” in a high-speed, multi-coloured display of lights for the four hours.

At the end of four hours, the therapy room devices deactivated. Kreiner, Malcolm and their fellow State-troopers sat in their chairs, their facial expression dazed and dumbfounded, drool running from their lips. The intelligence that had once glistened in their eyes was gone. Their memories of any life beyond the last day had totally disappeared. They barely knew their names. After Fitz, Hastings and Brian had unstrapped Kreiner, Malcolm and the other State-troopers, they said, “Follow us to group therapy.”

The six State-trooper followed Fitz, Hastings and Brian. The eight men walked silently for several hundred feet until they reached a sparely decorated room. Seated in the institutional style chairs were sixteen other inmates, each of them African-American, each of them well over 6′, well sculpted and well hung. Brian said, “Sit down and fall asleep.” He smiled to himself, not only had the six Troopers sat down and quickly fell asleep, but so had Fitz and Hastings.

Brian spoke to the sixteen African-American inmates. “Gentlemen, as Dr. Herschel promised. The Eight inmates that used to be State-troopers, or Sheriff Deputies. Their Homophobic views while working on some cases is what put you all in here. How does that make you feel?” One of the inmates said, “We’re gonna fuck them up, real good!” Another of the inmates said, “Yea, We’re gonna show these fuckers what they’ve miss all this time!”

“That’s right.” Brian approached Kreiner, Malcolm, the other four State-troopers, Hastings and Fitz, and said, “Now, wake.” Brian then addressed the entire group. “These State-troopers and Sheriff Deputies are having difficulty accepting their reality. All of them think they are straight. How does that make you guys feel?” The sixteen other inmates rose from their seats and grabbed the six State-troopers and two Sheriff’s Deputies and ripped the clothes from their bodies. The sixteen inmates forced the lawmen to their knees. Then the inmates exposed their massive cocks and forced them down the Lawmen’s throats. One by one, Kreiner, Malcolm, the four other State-troopers, Fitz and Hastings suck the African-American inmates’ cocks until they were all rock hard.

After what seemed an eternity to the Lawmen, the inmates forced them to kneel over their chairs. One by one, each inmate slipped their cocks into the Lawmen’s asses, while other inmates shoved their cocks into the Lawmen’s mouths. The Eight Lawmen suffered this double-teaming for the next three hour, or maybe even longer. As time progressed, one by one, each inmate shot his load on to the Lawmen’s faces. The last Eight, the biggest cocks that the Lawmen had to endure, filled the crack of Kreiner, Malcolm the four other Troopers, Fitz and Hastings’s asses with ounces of jizz. “Get dressed and be thankful that you have such good teachers to help you.” Brian said; Kreiner, Malcolm, the four other State-troopers, Hastings and Fitz still in trance, put on their jumpsuits and stood in silence, ram-rod straight, awaiting their next order, as did the other inmates in the room.

Brian and Dr. Herschel had observed the entranced men the whole time. “What do you think?, Brian asked. Herschel was silent for a moment, before he replied, “I was a bit worried about those two humans Fitz and Hastings, they had had only one treatment before Kreiner, Malcolm and the other State-troopers arrived. But the two humans played their part well.”

“Yes I agree!” Replied Brian, he was still observing the group of entranced men; who were still standing glazed eyed, and motionless in the room before him. “And I must congratulate you on your find!” Said Herschel, nodding towards the sixteen entranced African-American inmates. “It was quite a find sixteen Lawmen, who have taken so well to the training, and their new persona, that of gay, hardened, criminal types.” Brian just nodded.

“Now get them all cleaned up. After that the State-troopers, and Deputies, back to their cells, and the rest ready for transport to the Slave Market: they training is complete, they are ready!” Ordered Dr. Herschel, Brian nodded and lead the entranced men away.

Two weeks have passed; 7:30 AM.

Brian led Kreiner, Malcolm, the four other State-troopers , Fitz and Hastings into one of the larger empty therapy rooms. One by one he strapped Kreiner, Malcolm, the four other State-troopers, Fitz and Hastings into the therapy chairs. Dr. Herschel entered the therapy room, Brian activated the units and set the devices to a low level of intensity.

“Humans, what do you need to survive?”, Dr. Herschel asked, without any hesitation, the Troopers and Deputies answered, “I need cock to survive.”

Dr. Herschel smiled, as part of the Alien reprogramming, had wiped away any trace of their past ‘straight human’ desires. “In order to survive, you must satisfy your urges daily?”

“Every day, every chance we get.” Replied the entranced Lawman, “How do you achieve this goal?”

“Any way we can.” ,The men answered.

Dr. Herschel again smiled. “Brian, set each device to medium level of intensity.” Brian did as he was told, and increased the intensity level of the each device. “When you’re order to perform an act, you will not refuse the order. You will comply automatically. Do you understand?” Kreiner, Malcolm, the State-troopers, Fitz and Hastings answered yes. “If you’re order to suck cock, what will you do?”

“I will suck cock.” Each entranced man answered. “If you’re ordered to take a cock up your ass, what will you do?”, Dr. Herschel asked. “I will take cock in my ass.” Each entranced man answered again. “And what will happen to you when you suck a cock or get fucked in the ass?”

“I survive.”

“That’s correct. Survival requires obedience to your urges. Do you understand?” The men nodded yes. Dr. Herschel nodded to Brian, signalling that he should raise the intensity level of the devices again. “You must obey your urges. Your urges, your cravings, your desire for sex. Do you understand?” The Lawmen, now completely entranced and incapable of independent thought, answered yes. “Good.” Dr. Herschel nodded, and then walked over to Brian and said in a low voice, “Continue the training. Make sure to have each one of them cum every time they reach another level of affirmation.” Dr. Herschel left Kreiner, Malcolm the State-troopers, Fitz and Hastings in Brian’s capable hands. For the next five hours, Brian would provide further suggestion induced therapy, reinforced with mind-blowing orgasms that would affirm the lessons and the positives derived from satisfying their survival urges.

Another six weeks have passed. 10:00 AM.

Brian exited Dr. Herschel’ office. He was going to saw too the transportation of Malcolm, the four State-troopers and Hastings to the slave Market. Kreiner and Fitz were going to became Dr. Herschel’s personal assistants (personal fuck toy in truth) Dr. Herschel walked from behind his desk and closed the door of his office.

He turned around, he stared at Kreiner and Fitz. In addition to the therapy that Kreiner and Fitz had continued to undergo, Brian, on Herschel orders had worked on the two Lawmen’s physical training. With extra exercise, Alien drugs and continuous fucking, in six weeks, the two Lawmen had gained more tone and definition. Dr. Herschel designed, and had arranged for black and yellow lycra-tight jumpsuit uniforms to be made for his two human assistants.

“Now humans, I don’t think we’ve been formally introduced.” Smiled Herschel, rubbing the bulges in the front of the two Lycra tight jumpsuits, “You are …” he asked looking at Kreiner, a low moan came from Kreiner in reply, as his cock tried to become erect, inside the tight Alien device that, not only encase his cock; but one also encased Fitz’s as well. Neither of them would ever be able to get an full erection while locked in these devices.

“My name is Pluto.” Answered Kreiner. “And I’m called Neptune.” Replied Fitz. “Pluto and Neptune.” Dr. Herschel said, nodding yes. “Do you both, understand your duties, humans?” Asked Herschel. “You order and we execute.”, Pluto answered. Neptune likewise affirmed.

“Good. Follow me, humans.” Dr. Herschel opened a door in the opposite wall from the office door, this door led to an adjacent room that the human Dr. Herschel had arranged as a bedroom. Once the three had entered the room, Dr. Herschel locked the door and turned round, and faced the two former Lawmen. Herschel body shimmered, a grey Alien appeared where Dr. Herschel had been standing moments, before. It said, “Humans, we start every day with a good cock sucking.”

“That sounds AWESOME!” Cried both Pluto and Neptune, together. As the Grey Alien, which was now naked, stood stroking its cock to its full erection of 16″, the former Lawmen began to disrobe from their Tight Lycra uniforms, exposing their taut, defined, sculpted bodies, and caged cocks. The Grey Alien lay on the bed, Pluto and Neptune did likewise, the two men reclined either side of the Grey Alien and began to lick and suck its cock. The Grey Alien lay back on the bed, savouring the skilled tongues of its new Human assistants.

Back on the Alien ship; one of the Grey Aliens left the group around the screen. It moved though the corridors of the Alien ship like a Grey ghost, it’s 16″ erect member, bobbed up and down as it moved. Finally, it reached a large metal door, the Alien waved it’s hand. The door slid silently open; in the middle of the room beyond the door were two cum covered men, the remains of two shredded uniforms littered the floor.

As the Grey Alien drew near the two men, one of them looked up; a mixture of drool and Alien Cum run out of it’s mouth, Alien Cum was running out of both men’s wholes. “I see that you both had received your reward for your service to our great master plan!” Neither man said anything, “I thank you, Chef Hamilton!” The Grey Alien said to the guy that had looked up, and was drooling, “Those State-troopers that you sent to the facility were the best you have yet sent.” The Grey Alien turned towards the other Cum covered man. “And I must also thank you Sheriff Bruno, your two deputies, Fitz and Hastings, proved to be the most excellent of slaves.”

With that the Grey Alien turned and moved to the door; the door opened and another Grey Alien entered. “They are done for this month. Reset their memory, and return then. They still have a lot of service to us, to go!” The Grey Alien said to the second Grey Alien; it then glided from the room. In a few hours’ time both Hamilton and Bruno would wake up in their cars on the side of the road, with no memory of the last several hours; but they would have a deep buried memory/command that they had to serve their Masters, The Grey Alien.