The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Alien Master Plan.

By The Slaver.

5. Alien Scout Master.

“Norbert, aren’t you too old for the Scouts? I mean, if you were in high school, I wouldn’t object, but … you’re 21, now. It’s …..” Norbert’s father’s voice trailed off.

“Dad, I haven’t earned any badges, as you know I joined only about six months age. The Scouting Board of Review had not convene before I joined. It won’t until Jan 2021. So, Major Schmitt suggested that I petition to be allowed to earn my badges, while helping Major Schmitt with field trips, and other activities. Anyway after months stuck inside, in that office I at work; I’m looking forward to some time outdoors.” Norbert replied.

What Norbert said was true: he had only joined Major Schmitt’s troop about six months ago. But still his father could not help , but worry.

“Well … just be careful.” His father said, not wishing to show how worried he was, what, with all those men that had just vanished without a trace, over the last six months. Major Schmitt had started the Scout Group, about six months ago; just after he had suddenly left the military.

“I don’t trust a man who has never married.” Norbert’s father said. “You mean like Uncle Adam? I’m sorry, I mean Father Adam?” Norbert retorted, his father grow red in the face.

“Watch your mouth, young man!” Norbert’s father chided, giving him a back hander across the face. This was another reason why Norbert wanted to go on the field trip. His father had raised him single handed since he had been 4 weeks old, after his mother had passed on. Norbert knew that his father loved him; but always there was that temper of his father’s, his father would sometimes just lash out over the smallest of things. Norbert could still remember the beatings he had, had; when he was younger.

“Dad, I’m a big boy. I’ll be fine.” Norbert said, rubbing his face. “It’s Major Schmitt.” Norbert’s father said nothing, he just stood looking at his son. ‘Norbert was right’ He thought, ‘He is a big boy?’ Norbert’s father could not have denied the fact that over the last six months, that Norbert had been with Schmitt’s Scouts group; Norbert had certainly become A big Boy, and he had held down a good, well paid office job for the last six months, as well.

Norbert turned and left the room, “I had work to finish, before I leave tomorrow!” He said without turning round, and looking at his father. Norbert went upstairs, and into his room, and shutting the door behind him. He took off his suit jacket and put it over the back of a chair. He loosened his tie, sat at his desk, logged into his office’s web-site and began to work.

The following day, a Thursday around noon, Norbert packed his truck with what Major Schmitt had told him to bring and drove to where the campsite was; where the Scouts would spend the weekend. Major Schmitt had told Norbert that he had to arrive by late Thursday afternoon to prep for the Friday to Sunday weekend field trip.

Finally, after dealing with construction detours and traffic, Norbert reached the Camp site, a tranquil wooded reserve in the middle of the Forest Commission’s Reserve; it was, about three hours away from the city. As he entered the Reserve, Norbert seemed to know which area was reserved for the Field trip. Norbert drove to Area 69, parked his vehicle and grabbed the gear, from the back of his truck.

As Norbert walked down the trail, his cell phone rang. He read the caller id: Major Schmitt. When he answered the call, Norbert said, “Hello, Sire! Yes, I understand. Yes … Yes … Yes … Yes, Sir … Yes, Sir … Yes, Sir. I understand.” After the call ended, Norbert stood still a slight distant look on his face; then he shook his head and continued down the trail until he reached the camp site.

He unpacked the gear he had brought and then he immediately set to work putting up Major Schmitt tent as Major Schmitt had ordered, Norbert’s tent would have to wait until Major Schmitt arrived. Within thirty minutes, Norbert had set up Major Schmitt tent and arranged the gear inside the tent. Major Schmitt’s, large, spacious three-person tent would negotiate Norbert, and Major Schmitt, both were over 6 foot, standing upright inside the tent and touching the roof of the tent with their arms stretched. Having finished his orders, Norbert removed his suit, shirt, tie and shoes and changed into his Scout’s uniform. He sat on the ground outside the tent and waited for Major Schmitt.

Around 6pm, Norbert heard footsteps. He got up from the ground, and stood at attention as Major Schmitt approached. “At ease, Norbert.”, Major Schmitt said. “Yes, Sire.” Norbert replied.

Major Schmitt smiled. He stared at Norbert, who was wearing his makeshift uniform, navy blue shorts, an olive-green shirt and red neckerchief, more bandana that handkerchief. Forest green baseball cap and Timberland-style work boots finished the ensemble. Major Schmitt sported the same uniform to perpetuate the charade. Major Schmitt body, shimmered, moments later, a naked Grey Alien stood before Norbert. Norbert seemed not to notice the change in Major Schmitt appearance.

“Did you do as you were told, that work and at home, Human?”, The Grey Alien asked.

“Yes, Sire.” Norbert answered. “I read your emails. Your emails were inspirational, Sire.” It had been easy for the Alien Schmitt to start the Scout group; with so many troubled young men around in the local towns and city; the Alien Schmitt had no trouble finding guys between 21 and 24 year olds who wanted to join, a great number, like Norbert had joined because they were one step away from being arrested by Sheriff Bruno. Bruno had suggested to Brian and the others that they should join Schmitt’s Scout group: if not there were some nice prison cells waiting for them.

From the first time they meet Schmitt, the Scouts had become totally ensnared in the Alien’s evil Master Plan. After that first meeting they had all taken jobs at places suggested to them by Major Schmitt.

“Good, Human.”, The Grey Alien said, a smirk pursed on its grey Alien face. Embedded in the daily emails that Norbert, and the other Scouts received were Alien files that infiltrated their laptops, and work computers. The Spiral screensavers, on both of these, masking the Alien subliminal messages, that over the past moths had trained Norbert, and the other Scouts to become motivated in their work, to become motivated in their physical fitness, to join Major Schmitt Scout troop and to encourage them to become, and then remain celibate and chaste, before then, Norbert and most of the other Scouts had been Douchebag cunt sluts, Fucking any cunt they could find. The spiral messages reinforced The Grey Alien’s status as Norbert and the other Scouts confidant and their ‘sir’.

The Grey Alien leaned against a tree stump, and wiggled it’s cock. Norbert smiled at the sight of the Grey phallus. He knew his duty. Norbert stripped naked; fell to his knees and licked the tip of the Grey Alien’s cock, then the shaft and then, Norbert swallowed The Grey Alien’s entire member. “That’s good, Human. Don’t stop, Human.” The Grey Alien said, as it stared into Norbert’ eyes. Norbert smiled, his lips wrapped around the engorged, veined phallus of The Grey Alien’s member.

The Grey Alien remember the first time Norbert had sucked its 16″ erect cock. It smiled as it remembered how Norbert had gagged, and nearly chocked on its erect 16″. But over time Norbert had learned how to take the whole 16″ down to The Grey Alien’s balls.

The Grey Alien practically reclined on the tree stump near the tent and let Norbert ply his trade. The Grey Alien had trained his Human’s well and now it and others of its kind enjoyed the Human’s skilful enthusiasm. Eventually, The Grey Alien felt its nuts churning, its Alien mojo rising, its cock tensing, suddenly The Grey Alien released a wave of Alien cum down Norbert’ throat.

“Good, Human.” The Grey Alien cooed, its cock deflated, but it was still buried in Norbert’ mouth. “Thank you, Sir.” Norbert mumbled, as he continued to suck the Grey Alien’s cock, Norbert felt The Gey Alien’s cock swelling anew, in his mouth.

“No, Human. Stop now.” The Grey Alien ordered, it tried to pull it’s cock out of Norbert’ mouth. Norbert would have none of it. He swiped The Grey Aliens’ hands away and sucked on its cock. “Arrrr…...”, The Grey Alien moaned, as it stood there, bobbing it’s hips, fucking Norbert’ mouth with vigger, and it was enjoying the pleasure of this Human’s warm, wet mouth.

The Grey Alien grunted as it shot another load, in to Norbert’s gullet. The Grey Alien pulled out of Norbert’s mouth; The Grey Alien grabbed Norbert by his semi-erect cock, and led Norbert inside the tent by it.

The problem of Norbert not doing as he was told; not stopping sucking the Grey Alien’s member would easily by solved during the night The Grey Alien thought, as it looked at the entranced Norbert.

The next morning, Norbert awoke, to find the sun filtered through the polyester and nylon material of the tent. He was naked, as was his custom when in Schmitt’s company. Norbert lay in a sleeping bag, with the Grey Alien spooning behind him, the Grey Alien’s cock was nestled in the crease of Norbert’ buttocks. Last night had been the first time The Grey Alien had penetrated Norbert’s whole, and Fucked his Brains out. Now in the cold light of day; to Norbert his arse felt like a tree trunk had been roughly fucked his whole in the night, dry Cum covered his body.

Norbert carefully moved about on the mattress-like sleeping bag, slowly he managed to get out of the sleeping bag, without waking The Grey Alien. Norbert exited the tent naked, a small towel draped over his right shoulder. He could not remember when, how or why; but suddenly, about six months ago he found that he loved to take a swim in the chilly, morning waters of the River, whenever he was camping with ‘his Sire’. Norbert walked to the water’s edge and stretched he winced as pain shot through his whole; carefully Norbert made sure he was limber and ready for his morning swim. Norbert then dived into the river and swam for about thirty minutes until he was tired and cold, but clean of dry Cum, the cold water seemed to have eased the pain in his whole. Norbert swam back to water’s edge, climbed out, grabbed his towel and dried himself.

As Norbert towelled his body, he stared ahead, with not a thought in his head. Staring at some bushes, Norbert briefly thought he saw a body crouching near the bushes, but his entranced mind could not register it.

Norbert slowly walked back to the tent , his towel once again over his shoulder, near the tent Norbert heard a soft voice call out his name. “Norbert.” The dazed Norbert looked around but could not see anyone. “Norbert.” The soft voice called out again. Norbert looked up, and saw a young man, blond and fit, crouching in the branches of a near-by tree. “Norbert.” The young man shouted out. Norbert stared at the young man. Slowly, his cobb-web filled mind, suddenly realized who the naked blond man was, it was his best friend. “Felix, what are you doing here?” Norbert asked.

“Major Schmitt invited me. Did he invite you too?” Felix replied, as he jumped from the tree, landed on his feet near Felix. “Yeah.” Norbert said. “Why are you naked?” Norbert asked, his voice had become flat and lifeless. “I … I …”, Felix tried to Reply, but his voice too, had become Flat and lifeless.

Before Norbert, or Felix could respond, any more. Both of them heard the Grey Alien’s voice; it said, “You’re both naked, so puny Humans can commune with us Grey Aliens, and others like us, as nature intended.” The two young men turned towards the tent, in front of it The Grey Alien stood in front of it, naked, The Grey Alien’s 16″ cock was rock hard. “Come here, Humans.” The Grey Alien ordered the two young men. Felix and Norbert, in an entranced daze approached The Grey Alien. “You puny Humans know what to do.”

Without a word, Norbert and Felix moved towards The Grey Alien; then they knelt in front of The Grey Alien and took turns sucking the Aliens’ throbbing cock. While Norbert suckled The Grey Alien’s cock, Felix nibbled on The Grey Alien’s large, Melon sized, dangling balls. “Don’t stop.” The Grey Alien ordered, Norbert and Felix changed places. “Suck it. Just like I taught both, you Humans.” The Grey Aliens said.

Norbert and Felix suckled and suckled on The Grey Alien’s cock. For the next three days, The Grey Alien would enjoy both of the wholes of these two Humans. Part of The Alien’s Master Plan mean that The Grey Alien’s lust demanded that it ravaged any Human male under its power. The Grey Alien’s long, sexless journey through space to Earth, only motivated them more. The Grey Aliens would satisfy their lust, while continuing Norbert and Felix’s, or any other Humans training.

The Grey Alien, first in a copy of Major Schmitt’s body, and in its own body, had programmed Norbert, Felix, and the other men in its Scout group with countless emails. It was their ‘Sir’, it was their ‘Master’. And they would all, obey it, and its fellow Aliens without question. By early Monday evening both Norbert and Felix would be on their way to the Slave Market, and The Grey Alien would begin the final training of another two of its Scouts.

Pulling out its cock, The Grey Alien climaxed all over Norbert and Felix, it ordered the two men to bathe in the river; it watched as the two friends dived into the water, washing away The Grey Alien’s cum from their bodies. As the two men climbed out of the river, stroking their cock, a voice rung out loudly. “What the Fucks’ going on here. What are you two a couple of Pervs, or something?” Standing just too one side of the tent, stood a Forrest Ranger, a look of disgust on his face. “Holy Fuck, what the Fuck is that thing?” Cried the Forrest Ranger, as he walked towards Norbert and Felix, and caught sight of The Grey Alien standing in front of the tent.

“Humans, deal with your fellow Human, if you would be so kind!” Said The Grey Alien. Before the Forrest Ranger know what was happening, both Norbert and Felix jumped on the Forrest Ranger. Norbert wrapped one of his arm around the Ranger’s neck in a powerful sleeper-hold; while Bill held the guy’s arms tightly by his sides Both Norbert and Felix seemed to have super Human strength, the Forest Ranger could not break free. Norbert increased the pressure of the sleeper-hold, slowly the Forrest Ranger stopped his struggling, and fell limp to the ground.

The Grey Alien looked at Norbert and Felix, and the Forrest Ranger laying on the ground and said, “Take the Human into the tent.”

The two studs, bent down and picked up the unconscious Forrest Ranger, Norbert and Felix strolled back to the tent with the Ranger between then, the sun bouncing off their pert buttocks, and bodies. When they reached the tent, The Grey Alien stepped into the tent, Norbert and Felix carrying the Forest Ranger followed it into the tent.

The Grey Alien watched as the two men lay the Ranger on the floor of the tent: and without being told what to do. Norbert and Felix stripped the Ranger naked, and then Norbert and Felix bound the Forest Ranger tightly in a rubber Hanes, and restraints, and placed a ball gag tightly in his mouth: all the rubber items and the ball gag came from one of the boxes that Norbert had brought.

The two men stepped back from the Ranger when they had finished.

“Now Lay down on the floor, Humans. We’re going to triangle.” The two men and The Grey Alien lay on the floor. Norbert sucked Felix, Felix sucked The Grey Alien, The Grey Alien sucked Norbert. The three of them, suddenly switched, with The Grey Alien sucking Felix, Norbert sucking The Grey Alien, and Felix sucked Norbert. The two young Humans needed little time. They swallowed and fed their hunger for cum.

The Grey Alien rose from the triangle, still hard and erect. It needed more time. “Suck it, Humans!” The Grey Alien demanded. Felix and Norbert pleasured The Grey Alien their ‘Master , their Sir’ over the next three night. The two of them could not get enough Alien cock or Cum. All the time The Grey Alien told the two men that ‘It was only natural’ that they should serve The Grey Aliens.

Early Monday morning , the now fully trained Norbert and Felix left Earth, on their one way trip to the Slave Market.

That same morning, in one of the Therapy room of The State Correctional Therapy Facility; the Forest Ranger lay bound and gagged in tight leather in the padded therapy chairs. A Grey Alien in a copy of Major Schmitt body, adjusted the light fixture directly over the Forest Ranger’s face. Schmitt flipped the on/off switch and activated the light unit. The Forest Ranger lay in the chair, still and unmoving.

Schmitt smiled, and increased the intensity of the machine. The Forest Ranger lay in the chair, like a rag doll, drool running out of the corner of his mouth. Schmitt nodded his head, again he increased the intensity of the machine, and then began the Forest Ranger’s course of instruction and training. Within the week the Forest Ranger would by on a one way trip to the Slave Market.

Somewhere deep, and silent, in the Alien ship Major Schmitt stood frozen and unmoving in one of The Grey Alien’s copping machines.