The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Alien Master Plan.

By The Slaver.

6. Shura, The Grey Alien’s Slave.

On the Alien’s Mother ship a screen flashed into life, static filled the screen for a few seconds; it then cleared and a then moving images flood across the screen. A group of Grey Aliens looked on.

Midday: The State University Medical Hospital Training Centre.

“You wanted to see me, Sir?”, the final year resident asked, knocking on the door of the esteemed doctor, and head of the University Medical Hospital Training Centre. Doctor Reginald looked up, and smiled.

“Yes, Ashe. Come in.”, Doctor Reginald replied. The final year resident took a seat in the head and supervising resident doctor’s office, Ashe was feeling a bit nervous. Reginald looked hard at “Now, explain to me why you want to end your residency here with Doctor Shura.”

“I’m trying to get a better sense of my future and I think another stint in Psychiatry will prove beneficial.”, Ashe answered he felt even more nervous. And there was that feeling in the back of his mind that he had to obey, that he had to take another stint in psychiatry with doctor Shura.

“Ashe, your aptitude in cardiac care is incredible. Psychiatry? Really?”, Doctor Reginald pushed, this was the Twentieth person in as number of days that had asked for another stint in Psychiatry with doctor Shura.

“It’s what I want, Sir.” Ashe replied. “Okay Ashe. You can beginning in two weeks. Anything else?”, Doctor Reginald asked with a sigh in his voice, in his view, Ashe like the other guys were wasting the skills in taking another stint with doctor Shura.

“No, Sir. Thank you, Sir.” Ashe answered, he rose quickly from his seat and exited the office in a hurry. ‘There’s definitely something odd going on here!’ Through Doctor Reginald, as there was a knock on the office door.

After his meeting with Doctor Reginald, Ashe hurried up the stairs to the 13th floor to visit Doctor Shura; who was the supervising doctor for psychiatric residents. As he entered the office, Doctor Shura who was seated behind his desk that faced the office door, looked up and smiled at Ashe. “Did Reginald approve the transfer?”

“Yes, Sir. In two weeks’ time, Sir” Ashe replied, he did not know why but he was starting to feel slightly light-headed. Shura stood up and moved around the desk; and stood in front of it. “Good. Close the door.”, Shura ordered Ashe. Shura was a good-looking, tall and fit young man in his late thirties; with dirty Blond hair that was buzzed into a tight Flat-top, he wore glasses with heavy tinted lenses.

Ashe closed the door to the office behind him, and walked into the office, and stood in front of Shura. Shura extended his hand towards Ashe; in it he held an laser pen. He pointed the laser pen into Ashe’s eyes, and pushed a button. A soft purple light lit up Ashe’s face, he froze, entranced in place

“Take off your clothes, bitch.” Shura ordered. Ashe began to disrobe, slowly removing his surgical scrubs, and then the medical jock-strap he was wearing. Ashe stood naked in front of Shura “Very nice, bitch. All that Gym time seems to be paying off.” Shura commented, he could not help himself; he run his hand over Ashe’s firm, hard six pack.

“Thank you, Sir.” Ashe answered in a dull voice, showing no signs of any pleasure, from Gosha’s feeling of his body. Ashe stood stark naked in the office, staring blankly a head with unseeing eyes.

Shura smiled. Two months ago, he had entranced Ashe and then encased Ashe’s member in a strange looking rubber-coated protective sheath. Ashe could still urinate, but now he had to sit down to do so; But Ashe’s cock would remain rubber-caged, Ashe was unable to orgasm or feel any pleasure, what so ever, in or out of trance. The sheath guaranteed that Ashe would provide Shura with endless, large quantities of male procreative material.

Shura opened a draw in his desk and retrieved several storage receptacles, which looked, similar to ‘flashlights’. Shura slipped one of the devices onto Ashe’s sheared cock. He again activated the pen laser and touched Ashe’s forehead and then cock. With these two simple touches, in a flash, Ashe began to spasm as his cock exploded Cum for minutes, filling the receptacle with ounces of his potent male procreative material. When the container appeared almost filled, Shura again tapped Ashe’s forehead and cock, once again Ashe froze in place.

Carefully, Shura removed the receptacle device from Ashe, and quickly replacing it with another, he then again touched Ashe’s forehead and cock with the laser pen; at once Ashe started to spasm again. Finally, the spasms started to slow and then stop.

Shura removed the receptacle from the sweat drenched Ashe’s cock, and placed it on the desk next to the first one. Touching Ashe’s Forehead with the laser pen; and told Ashe, “Get dressed and go about your duties. But remember to meet me, 11P.M tonight, you know where. Some of the others will be there also. Tonight is the Night!”

“Yes, Sir.”, Ashe said, as he quickly dressed and exited the doctor’s office.

After the slightly dazed Ashe had walked out of his office, Shura retrieved a communication device from the desk drew; he then contacted with his extra-terrestrial master superiors. “Collection completed. Do you have the coordinates? Good. Transport.” Shura said his voice had become as dull and empty as Ashe’s had been during the collection of his Cum.

Out of nowhere a blinding shaft of dazzling white light surrounded the two receptacles located on Shura’s desk. In a flash, both the receptacles had disappeared, for a few seconds a faint trace of white light could be seen were the receptacles had once been. Seconds after the receptacles had vanished Shura received a communication from his master superiors. “Units recovered.” A strange, flat voice said. Shura acknowledged the information.

Shura seemed too jerk suddenly, he looked oddly around his office for a few second, shaking his head to clear it, Shura then resumed his duties. He gathered up his white doctor’s coat from the back of his chair, and slipped it on; he then walked out of his office. At the back of his mind; Shura had an overwhelming understanding that the success of his master’s mission to Earth, required him, and others like him, to collect potent male procreative material, continuously, none stop. The future of his master’s planet depended on it.

It seemed so long ago, now, since his masters had taken him over to do their bidding. They had appeared out of thin air one night in Shura’s home, near the University Medical Hospital Training Centre. They had accosted Shura and his partner in the doctor’s own home; they had entranced both the doctor and his partner. After which they had turned Shura in to their obedient slave. Shura’s extra-terrestrial master superiors had wanted to study an human subject; so they had kept Shura’s partner, entranced, with one of those strange rubber-like shears on his cock; to have his potent male procreative material collected from him just like that of Ashe, and so many others. Given the technological advancements of his extra-terrestrial master superiors, there was no hope for Shura, his partner, or all the others like Ashe.

After his meeting with Ashe, Shura leaved his office and headed to the Psychiatric Unit to lead a group of residents in their afternoon case assessments. As Shura approached the group of residents, he noticed how heathy and fit the seven handsome young men, looked in their surgical scrubs. “Good afternoon, Doctor Shura.”, the residents said, greeting Shura.

“Good afternoon, doctors. Let’s get started.”, Shura said, because of what his masters had done to him he could not stop himself from groping looks at the seven men’s bulges that could be seen in the guy’s scrubs pants; as he led the residents through the Psychiatric Unit. When the case assessments had concluded, Shura approached the handsome young men and said, “Gentlemen, I’d like to see you all afterwards?”

“Yes, Doctor Shura.” The seven residents replied. Shura turned, and walked down the hall into an empty treatment room. The seven residents followed Doctor Shura into the treatment room and asked, “What can we do for you, Doctor Shura?”

Shura stared at the seven men in front of him. “All of you have almost concluded with your psychiatric tour. Have any of you considered another stint?”

“No, Doctor.” Came the universal reply, for a brief moment there was a sad look in Shura’s eyes.

Shura stared at the sturdy young residents. He extended out his hand, and activated his entrancing laser pen and pointed it In direction of the resident’s faces. The seven young residents stood dazed and still, in front of Shura. “Now take off your clothes, bitches.” Shura ordered. Slowly the men removed their scrub’s tops, and then their white T-shirts, beneath; exposing their cobbled core and sexy physiques. As the seven lowered their scrub’s pants, and their underwear, Shura smiled, and he thought to himself. ‘Healthy members. Must be a good producers.’

“Gentlemen, after you leave me, you’ll all go and ask Doctor Reginald for another stint in Psychiatry. Do you understand?” “Yes, Sir.” The seven men replied. Shura nodded, he stepped up to each guy. In turn Shura, fondled each guy’s member, he felt the blood surge, filling and thickening each of the flaccid members.

“Now Bitches, all of you get dressed and follow me to my office.” The seven pulled their underwear, T-shirts and surgical scrubs on, and followed Shura out of the treatment room to Shura’s office. Where here, the seven guys would undergo the rubberized encasement of their hefty member, to render them functionally useless, creating reservoirs of prized male procreative material.

The door of Doctor Reginald office closed, that had been the seventh final year resident, after Ashe who had today asked for another stint in Psychiatry with Doctor Shura. Every one of them had stated to Reginald that they thought it would prove beneficial to them. But Reginald was having none of it; something was every wrong here, and he was going to get to the bottom of it all.

Reginald reached for the internal phone on his desk; he pushed the button that connected him too Shura’s office and waited. After several minutes there was a click heard as the phone at the other end was picked up. Doctor Reginald did not wait for Shura to speak, “Shura, what the Fuck are you doing to the final year residents; Why the Fuck do they think that another stint in Psychiatry will prove beneficial, for them?”

There was no reply for a few seconds, then that dull empty voice of Shura was heard; “Doctor Reginald, as you wish to discuss this matter now? May I suggest that we discuss the matter in your office, then rather over the phone?” Before Reginald could even reply, there was a click, and the line went dead.

A few minutes later, there was a knock on the door, and Shura entered the office, he was already pointing the pen laser out in front of him, as he closed the office door behind him; he activated the laser. In seconds, Doctor Reginald sat behind his desk, dazed and unmoving. “Stand up, walk round to the front of the desk, and strip!” Shura ordered, the doctor did as Shura had ordered. He watched as Reginald stripped out of his suit and underwear, and then stood naked before Shura.

“Good Bitch. Now dress and follow me to my office. Reginald dressed, and followed Shura to his office. Where like the seven residents earlier that day; once the Doctor was naked again; Shura fondled Doctor Reginald’s member, he felt the blood surge, filling and thickening the Doctor’s flaccid member. And then like the others earlier that day; Doctor Reginald would undergo the rubberized encasement of his hefty member, to render him functionally useless, creating a reservoir of the Doctor’s prized male procreative material. Reginald was not that much older than Shura; and was in fine faecal shape.

11P.m that night; Ashe and Doctor Reginald stood naked, but for their rubberized encased members, in the middle of the living room of Shura’s home not far from the hospital. Shura stood to one side of the room, with his partner; who was spasming violently, his Cum filling the ‘flashlight’ like storage receptacle on his rubberized encasement hefty member, he had already fill one so far.

Then out of nowhere a blinding white light then filled the room; slowly the light seemed to move about the room and then seemed to swink, until it surrounded only Reginald and Ashe in the middle of the room. The light grow brighter still; until for several seconds the light completely blinded Shura.

As his sight slowly came back, Shura could dimly see that Ashe and Reginald were no longer standing in the middle of the room; then Shura noticed to, that his partner had vanished too.

But before he could react, there was a flash of light in front of Shura. One of Shura’s extra-terrestrial master superiors, stood before him. The large Grey Alien was completely naked; its massif 18″ inch member was fully erect. Shura now in an entranced state, without being told removed all of his clothes; in moments he was standing naked, but for his own rubberized encased member, before one of his extra-terrestrial master superiors.

Shura without being told turned round and bent over; showing the Grey Alien, his whole and the base of the plug in it. The plug in Shura’s whole vanished in a flash of light. The entranced Shura grunted and whimpered, as the Grey Alien’s erect 18″ inch cock entered his whole; deep down in some place in his mind, that very small part that was still the Human part of Shura know that the same thing that was happening too him now, was happening to his partner, Ashe and Doctor Reginald on the Grey Alien’s ship.

Pain shot through the whole of Shura’s body as all 18″ inches of the Grey Alien’s cock filled his whole, dimly through the pain Shura felt the Grey Alien’s large, rough skinned ball-sacs slap his arse checks. The Grey Alien’s cock felt like a log had been thrust into his whole. Shura felt a warm wet feeling as the Grey Alien filled him wit its Cum. The warn wet feeling suddenly turned into an intents burning. Shura grunted and past out before the Grey Alien had pulled its cock out of his whole.

When Shura came round, sun light flooded into the living room’s windows; he looked around the room. His entranced partner was back; standing in the same place from which he had vanished the night before. Shura stood up; he gave his entranced partner a quick, longing look, before going up stairs, to have a shower and dress for work.

Shura parked his car in his place in the parking lot, and climbed out. As he entered the main building of the University Medical Hospital Training Centre, Shura past Ashe, who nodded at Shura; Ashe seemed none the worse for wear, after having a large Grey Alien cock rape his whole the night before. Shura carried on walking; as he past Doctor Reginald office the door open and Reginald stepped, he too seemed none the worse for wear, after having several large Grey Alien cocks rape his whole the night before.

“Ar, Shura I see that several more final year residents have come to me asking about taking another stint with your department. I have no problem with that at all. Will the end of the month be ok?” Shura smiled and nodded his thanks to Reginald; telling him that that would be perfectly all right.

On a screen on the Grey Alien’s ship; a group of the Grey Aliens watch the exchange between the two men, before the screen went blank.