The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

ALIEN WEBS

Humanity and Alien Mind Control

© 2005

Part Two: Into the Web

Chapter 10

To the Center of the Web

-1-

Davv was bewildered by the changed orders. He was to report for “transport and further debriefing.” He insisted he would need to take a few of the men with him for a full debriefing, and to his surprise, the request was granted. He could choose two to bring. The rest of the fight team would be on rear guard duty until they returned. He thought he had explained everything he knew about disabling Brack Warbots. So why were they to go back onto the Web?

He suspected that leaving the team might mean he would never get back. The Aliens were unpredictable. Getting near them meant getting caught up in the web of their convoluted interactions; and in their barely controlled lust for human males. Of course, he did not know where they were sending him. It might be to another world to teach others how to defeat the war robots. There might be none of the tall grey Alien master species where they sent him. He might gain access to the data network, reach JJ.

Command had its responsibilities and doubt must never be shown. He told them, “I’ve got some good news. We’re not going back to the front, yet. Smitty and Red are coming with me for further debriefing. Ebony, you are in command. The team’s been assigned to rear guard duty, here at the RR Center. You see, hard fighting sometimes gets rewarded!” To which Ebony replied, “Right, usually wi’ mo’ hard fightin’!”

Amid the laughter there was hand shaking, backslapping and a few hugs as Davv, Smitty and Red took their leave from the teammates they had fought beside and been with throughout the adventure which had led them from Earth to the Stars. Davv hoped he would be back, but was relieved that he would at least have his two friends with him. He led them off, saluting the rest, “Until we fight again!”

-2-

It was very late as Ruby disentangled herself from the bed she was sharing with her two young guards. They had kept her entertained half the night after she returned from the Presidium meeting. The day before she used some of the Alien liquor she had secreted to hypnotize and deeply program them. She was certain now that not even the Cetoids could turn their loyalty. Their eagerness in bed surely proved their devotion. As a test, she decided to teach Jocko and Juarez to prep each other for her pleasure. At first they were reluctant to handle each other, so she held their hardening cocks together and massaged them against each other. Then she had them clasp hands around their erections while she fondled and kissed them. She was very pleased that necessity and pleasure could be so deftly combined.

Zitcotl had been right, as usual, and Ruby’s appointment as Terra’s first Ambassador to the Imperium had been a mere formality at the meeting. Daniele seemed especially relieved that Ruby was back and “In the thick of things.”

She laughed to herself at the unintended joke, since she had certainly just been in the thick of things with Jocko and Juarez. Daniele, however, had almost become monogamous in devotion to her BB. “She and the big handsome blond muscleman are always together, even at the Presidium meeting. He is officially her guard, but she seems to turn to him for advise, too. Maybe there was more to the man than just his gorgeous body. It was good for Daniele to have someone to confide in.” If she could find Davv, again... that is what she wanted. Had there ever been another man to whom she felt that close?

Now it was time to see if her special back door link to the datanet still worked. She had the best VR data plug with her and she had secured her access as best as she could. She plugged in, to go to that special spot in cyberspace where she and Davv had often been.

The room faded, the soft snores of her guards faded, and she was in cyberspace, in the universe of the datanet. The data lines resolved to light arrays. Then some of them formed into a shape. A young, beautiful woman. “I am JJ. I monitored transmissions and learned that you were still alive. I have been waiting for you, here. You are, in a way, as Davv explained to me, my Mother...”

-3-

Zitcotl was unsure of exactly what was going on. The murky web of political intrigue at Prime seemed more opaque than usual. It seemed the Center had taken notice of her human males’ particular qualities. She and her planet team had hoped to keep the pheromones a secret a while longer. She even feigned innocence when Jokatl, one of the Highest Circle of Three, alluded to “Humales special value...”

“Well, they are the best primate fighters we have discovered in a long while.” “That is not what I mean, dearest, though is true. What the Circle seeks to know is more regarding our reaction to them; is true they are an... aphrodisiac to us?. I understand you have several being brought here now?”

“It is true. The Terran Ambassador has two of the ‘humales’ with her. I have arranged for three others as well. Lincotl was experimenting with them and her printed Report is here, for your review.” “Yes, curious. Why was the Report not entered into the datanet? I will read it now.”

“Of course, honored Member of the Highest Circle. As you wish. We kept this a little secret, because... uh, as you will experience, our reaction to the ‘humales’ is very strong. Perhaps, in ancient times, when we were a free swimming species and our males were more... aggressive... These ‘humales’ touch something deep in our beings. It may be best to channel their aggressiveness into the Great War and limit their direct contact with those of us at the Center.”

-4-

Walking the Web was easier than Ruby had imagined. By counting the nodes, she surmised that Terra was 23 steps away from Prime, the Alien headquarters asteroid. The final step took Ruby and her two companions into a complex control center with a dozen Web bridges crossing the light void which marked the point of transmission. With crowds of various species all around them, they could directly feel they were at the deep nexus of the Imperium.

An Alien she had met once before, Lincotl, was there to greet her. “Y<>ZLaMO>, PSAKaDaMeS BOTiBATOD. Greetings, Ambassador of Terra, Leader of the Daughters of Chaos! The Highest Circle will receive you in three CUZ, about six hours by your clock. Zitcotl will accompany you.” “I am honored.” “Of course.” The Alien looked beyond Ruby, at her guards, and sniffed delicately, “Yes, let me show you and your companions to your quarters. In a while I believe I will have a surprise for you...” Before Ruby could respond, the Cetoid turned and swept through the crowd, leading them out and into a corridor.

The passageways of Prime were large and ornate. They appeared to have a coordinated design and color scheme that always combined three varying shades of blues and greens in a sea motif. “Echoes of their home world... They always call it their ‘lost’ world... Perhaps that’s how the war with the Bracks started. I’ll have to ask Zitcotl.”

After a short ride on the transport system, Lincotl brought them to the entrance of a sumptuous suite. The tall Alien hesitated, gently touched Jocko, who Ruby could see visibly stiffen, then spoke, “I have found humales most alluring. Alas, I must continue on my way. I have others to greet. We will return in a CUZ and a third. If you need anything, the duplication service can be reached with this code key.” She gave Ruby the access device “It accesses Central Control and understands English.” Without further ceremony, or opportunity for reply, the Cetoid turned and glided away. Ruby shrugged, she’d learn Lincotl’s secret soon enough. For now, she could sense Jocko’s tension, and had some time to help him relax. She spoke to him as she led them through the suite to the sleeping chamber, “You have a hard time being with the Cetoids...” and turning to Juarez, “But you, my friend, do not seem so... repulsed...” “Si, Ruby, they are, uhm, like women anywhere...” “No way, when they touch me, I almost shudder...” “Well, they rule all these worlds. We humans need to learn to deal with them. Maybe I can help you. First we’ll relax you, then reprogram your reactions. Do you understand?” She touched him gently on the cheek and hugged him warmly, “Yes, Ruby.” The way he looked and spoke to her showed her that he was hopelessly infatuated, with her, “Well, that’s probably for the best...” She pointed to the bed, “Strip and lay on your belly. You are going to be massaged and hypnotized. I know this is old-fashioned reprogramming, but I don’t have the equipment with me to plug you in... though I suspect Alien technology is way beyond ours in that respect.” Jocko quickly striped off his weapon, boots and overalls, and climbed onto the bed. She admired his broad, strong back, tight, trim waist, cute rounded gluts and strong legs, though he looked so vulnerable there, “Now relax.” She touched his shoulder, “I’m going to teach Juarez how to massage you too, so relax deeply.” She nodded to her other guard to approach. “Strip and kneel next to him, across from me.” Juarez looked to his friend, and nodded his compliance. First she guided his strong hands to Jocko’s tight shoulders, showing him how to kneed them loose. Then down his back, thighs and legs. Juarez clearly enjoyed handling his friend, and, while using his strength, was still gentle. Ruby continued stroking and touching him as well. The youth was shortly completely loose and at ease. She began the hypnotic induction and was soon satisfied to have them both deeply entranced. Then she began to speak to them slowly about controlling their reactions to the Aliens.

-5-

Davv was not too happy to see Lincotl greeting them at the end of the Web, as he imagined the exertions she would be demanding of them. But he managed a smile anyway. From the size of the facility, he suspected they were at a major Alien center, if not Prime itself. “Too dangerous to try to reach JJ here...”

“Well, my brave monkeys, I have heard how well you fought the Brack’s war robots. Humales’ prowess at arms is becoming the talk of the Imperium. You are here to be shown to some of the highest of our leaders. But for now, follow me. There is another Terran here who I want you to meet.”

She led them down the corridor to the transport system. Though the trans car had plenty of room, she crowded herself amid the three brawny humans, into one seat. She began exploring them with her long hands and sniffing the air around them. She seemed pleased as their penises began responding to her manual coaxing. Red, as always, was honored when one of the Cetoid “Great Ones” paid attention to him, while Davv and Smitty stoically accepted Lincotl’s handling. Since Red was the most responsive, she soon concentrated on him for the remainder of the short ride, drawing a long, thrusting orgasm from him with her warm, demanding mouth.

Then they were brought to a doorway and Ruby opened the door. Davv felt his heart jump as a surprised Ruby reached out to him, “You’re alive!” They hugged and kissed as though no one else were there, gazing only into each other’s eyes.

“I thought you were gone forever...” “And I thought I would have to search the battlefields of a hundred worlds for you... Instead, our Alien friends bring you here for me!” Davv crushed Ruby into his arms and kissed her passionately, again and again.

Lincotl coughed delicately, calling their attention back to their surroundings, “My, such a lovely sight. So many lusty humales, all surrounding one of the great ladies of Terra. Zitcotl told me you had a powerful presence.”

Ruby responded, rapidly, breathlessly, “Not as powerful as one of the Cetoids such as yourself; I am honored that Zitcotl thought so. Thank you for bringing Davv to me.” “Yes, you Terrans become so attached to your males. And with this one, I understand why. But now I am required to prepare for your audience with the Highest Circle. I will return in a CUZ or so.” “What should I do with all these...” “Oh, they’re all yours, though I would like to borrow one or two or so, on occasion.” “Of course, thank you, thank you...” Lincotl smiled the thin smile of the tall Aliens and swept from the suite.

Ruby, her arm still around Davv, looked around her. Now, how was she sort out these various men? Davv was looking directly at Jocko and Juarez, both of whom were back in their coveralls. “Best to distract Davv from them, then explain...” She looked to the rugged warriors who had come in with Davv, “I know Red, of course.” She poked affectionately at his tight stomach, then smiled at the handsome youth standing by him, “This one, I haven’t met... but his face is so familiar...” Davv replied, “This is Smitty, he’s one of my men; been with me since Antarctica.” After a brief pause, he continued in a whisper, “If you know his face, I suspect you’ve met JJ...” “Ah!” She put finger to lip, he nodded, “Of course. These two are Jocko and Juarez. They’re my... bodyguards. Though, I suppose, you all are now.”

Looking back to Davv and his companions, “I’ll have them prep new uniforms for you, so we can all parade to this meeting. We want them to know we’re proud that we are representing Earth here! You can stay here. I want to see Davv alone in the other chamber.” She picked up an alien looking receiver, used the access key supplied by Lincotl, and stated her instructions quietly into it. Then she turned back to the men, “Uh, Red is in charge here.”

Red came to attention, “Yup, ma’m!.” She had continued holding Davv, so she led him back through the doorway, while Red was barking, “’Tensun! Y’ two guards, too! Smitty an ya’ll now learn th’ SIC work-out routine, an’ we can keep busy ‘til Ruby has use fo’ us. I don’t wanta hear a peep out o’ya. Brace!” Red demonstrated the exercise routine for the three young men, then put Smitty through it while the others watched. Once Smitty faltered, so Red ordered him to brace and gut whupped him twice, hard enough so that the muscular warrior staggered backward. He wanted the other two to understand who Ruby had put in charge. Soon he had all three following his lead, going from push-ups to stretches, to sit-ups, back to various stretches.

Red knew the routine so well that he did not need to think about it. The others were smart enough, and strong enough, to keep up, so his mind could wander back. He remembered the cruel hard life in the old American Gulag. He remembered how Ebony trained him and how he trained so many others. Especially Davv, but, Davv was special. Breaking that Newboy into a trained SIC mate was a pleasurable memory. So, though, was remembering how he learned to submit to Davv when he became gang Dom. Davv had a way about him that made strong men want to obey; women and Aliens swoon. He knew how devoted Smitty was to their leader. It was up to him to train these two new teens to have the same loyalty. Though he knew all their loyalty now had to be focused on Ruby.

And Ruby was alive, he thought. She and Davv were probably making up for lost time. Well, they all were hers now. And here they were, right in the middle of all the “Great Ones.” Red knew that being in battle with his mates was the best thrill, but, maybe, being retired to guard duty here would have its joys too. He looked to Jocko and Juarez and wondered how close they were to Ruby. It did not matter. He was in charge, under Davv, under Ruby, and would train them too. Yup, Davv would be proud of how he would take these two, and Smitty, and train them just like back in the camp. Make sure their minds were completely focused, no stray thoughts allowed: only focus on Service, Obedience, Silence.

He ordered them to brace and reminded them to keep quiet, “So’s we don’t di’turb Ruby an’ Davv.” All four were winded and sweatty from the work-out. He knew one door led to the bedchamber where Ruby had taken Davv. Another led outside. The third, he hoped, led to the toilet. It did and he marched his men to it. The Aliens liked water, so the room was an elaborate affair. But he could figure out the use of the equipment. As soon as they all had relieved themselves, he got them all stripped and into what looked like a shower. It was pretty large, but the four big males nearly filed it. Well, Red thought that was good, since he wanted them to all learn to be at ease being close. Ruby was likely to want them all in bed with her together. He turned the shower on, got them all wet. Then he turned it off and found a liquid soap dispenser.

Red repeated his order for the men to stay at brace. He got a handfull of soap and began to lather Smitty, from head to feet, being certain to make sure the other two saw how carefully he soaped Smitty. Then he turned to Jocko, who took a small step back and got gutwhupped by Red for budging, “Ya’ don’t move! Ya obey and shut up. Got it?". The lad stammered back, “Uh, yes sir!” “Dat’s good. But its ‘Yupsur!’ Gonna train ya right fo Ruby and Davv.” He proceeded to soap the youth too. Next he turned to Juarez who quietly submitted to the soaping. Red was pleased to see how the three well-soaped youths were all reacting. Then he turned to Smitty, “Now ya soap me, an’ do it right!” Smitty complied, thinking that after Davv, his mind wanted nothing more than to please Red.

The shower was turned back on to rinse off, and then off again. But Red would not let them leave its confines. “Ya’ll b’haved so good, gonna reward ya. Teach ya t’circle jerk.” He moved the three almost into a circle, placed the left arm of each about the waist of the man to the left, then joined the circle. He was just to the right of Jocko who was to the right of Juarez. Red took His own stiffening cock in his right hand and told the others, “Grab ya self, that’s right. Prime for ya mistress! Eyes closed. Start strokin’!” He was satisfied to see them each respond. “Think ‘bout what Davv’s doing wi’ Ruby!”

He started counting the rythm, slow at first, then faster, “Stroke, one two. Stroke, one two...” Soon he could smell the sperm building in his men, feel it building in his throbbing erection. He knew once he started erupting, the others would not be able to hold back. And he was right. He began to squirt his load across the circle, watching it splatter and watching the three youths, groaning, but keeping their eyes closed, pop-off, almost simultaneously. The shower smelled strongly of male aromas and the four were sort of leaning together as Red reached his left hand to start the shower again. Then he hugged the others together, against one wall and himself. Their eyes were open again and they all looked at each other, Smitty grinning, Juarez shyly smiling while Jocko looked a little embarrassed. The water was off and Red hugged the big teen, “We’re all in this t’gether... ‘less Ruby wants ya—an’ wi’ Davv around, she may not—we all gonna keep each other fit an’ ready for her. Got it?” “Yupsur!” “Good lad. Ya’ two just watch Smitty, he knows how t’obey, an’ I’ll be extra strict wi’ him, so ya’ll learn quicker. Now back outside an’ I’ll train ya how t’wait, mind-blank, ‘til ya needed.”

-6-

Once in the bed chamber, she and Davv fell into an embrace and kissed wordlessly, tumbling onto the bed. He moved to unzip her, fondling her breasts as they tumbled from her jumpsuit, while she fumbled to free his engorged manhood. Quickly, urgently, and in silence, he entered her. As they crushed against one another, Davv whispered, “I thought I had lost you forever...” “Nothing is forever, darling, even loss.” Then in a quieter whisper, she continued, “We’re probably being watched... Yes, I was with JJ. The possibilities are astounding. But not while we’re here. No more talk... Just let me feel you in me...”

Later, they were both spent and lying together, “Davv, do you know where we are?” “No, some Alien base.” “We’re at Prime itself, the capitol of the empire. I’m Terra’s first ambassador. In a few minutes we’ll be presented to their leaders. I need you and the rest of my, uh, guards, to be on your best behavior.” “Right. Where’d you find the two kids?” “Well, after the crash... an old couple in the mountains found me. After I recovered, I found those two in a labor hostel. So there was no need for our Alien benefactors to provide me with their mind-controlled guards.” “Oh, I see. That’s all?”

“Look, Davv, that’s not all. You were not around. They’re sweet kids. And what about Red and Smitty?” His face reddened, “We’re real close. Fight teammates always are. I guess we’re all supposed to be your harem now?” “I think our hosts would expect that.” “Sure. You don’t seem too displeased.” “Davv, I am always very pleased with you. But you must be obedient, and must never embarrass me with the Cetoids. Our whole world and species are at stake. They are capable of anything. Do you understand?” “I do, but I don’t like it.” “Well, I’m told you’ve become a very good soldier, a hero, really. You have to be a good soldier for Earth, now. I want you to treat Jocko and Juarez just like Smitty and Red. And I will treat you all the way our hosts expect.” Davv looked resigned, “Yes, Ruby, you’re right, I’m just a dumb male and in the New Feminist Order, I guess we’re just supposed to work, fight, fuck and shut up.”

“Well, more or less.” Davv grinned, “You were always a way-out feminist; sure looks like the Aliens are giving you what you want...” “Don’t be so sure... maybe I’m really a simple country girl at heart; maybe what I really want is to live in some quiet valley somewhere...”

There was a rapping at the door and they heard Red’s voice, “Ma’m, the Great One called an said she’d be here soon. Our uniforms came too.” Davv and Ruby went out together, arms intertwined. There they saw the two teens standing rigidly at brace next to Smitty, all naked. Davv looked quizingly at Red, who also came to brace, “Sir, train’d th’ men in SIC work-out routine, just started trainin’ ‘em fo’ stances!” Davv chuckled, “Well, you can continue later.” Ruby asked, “Now, where are the new uniforms?” Red nodded to them, and she motioned the men to them. “Good, this is what I wanted. Let’s see how you look. You know, what did Lincotl call you? Yes, humales. Humales have an aroma which overpowers the Cetoids. The Terraguard uniforms are made to block that. These are not.” She saw Red grinning, so she held out uniforms to him and Davv first. The uniform was one piece, plain white, with a mostly blue, rather thick, image of Planet Earth on the right breast. it entered from the back, sealed seamlessly, was skin tight and light as air. The uniform included Terra-sky blue boots, gloves and helmet built in. There were also matching belts and stun guns. “The material will ward-off bullets and knives, but is breathable.”

Davv took over, “Suit-up and line up.” They complied. “Red and I will be on each side of Ruby. You lads behind. Smitty, protect our rear.” Just then Lincotl opened the door, nodded to Ruby and sniffed, “Ah, such fine monkeys. Follow me.”

-7-

Lincotl led the little parade of humans through the exotic corridors of Prime. At first the hallways were fairly empty, but, soon, they entered areas teeming with the aliens of a thousand planets, many stopping to openly stare at these unusual creatures. Ruby broke their long silence, “Where are you bringing us?” “To the Hall of the Worlds.” “Is that a ceremonial reception room?” “It is, dearest, the grandest chamber in all this asteroid. It is where the Highest Circle receives the obeisance of all the worlds. Yes, it is the center of our greatest ceremonials.” “I see. Can the reception be taped? Perhaps those on earth would benefit from seeing it.” “Oh, fear not, it will surely be recorded, and I believe, broadcast to the worlds, live. Your humans will see you declare Terra’s loyalty to the Imperium. You do understand?” “Of course I do.”

Ruby looked right and left at the stalwart warriors accompanying her. “How Davv has changed. Such presence and strength. I can see how men would follow him into battle... still good in bed too...”

They reached a large open plaza, with high domed ceiling soaring hundreds of feet above them. Scattered across the plaza were a dozen or so giant displays of crystals of various green and blue hues, with huge clear quartz-like forms towering among them. Zitcotl was waiting near where they entered the area. She had an odd looking creature with her. As Ruby approached she was amazed to see a Terran porpoise, in a green body suit, with some sort of anti-grav harness, floating next to the tall Alien. The porpoise also wore head-gear which was translating the creature’s squeaks into the language of the Cetoids, “URDYaMeR...”

Zitoctl glanced away and nodded to Ruby. The porpoise abruptly stopped speaking as the Alien introduced her companion, “This is DURZaLAT, the High Representative of the Cetoids of Terra.” The aquatic Terran squeaked and her headgear translated to an English lilting with the accent of the Aliens, “Greetings, Cousins. I too was at the UNO in New York on that glorious day before the Bractian attack. We also, that day concluded our own treaty with the Mistresses of the Galaxy. Here we are allies, seeking only the best for our homeworld.”

Ruby composed herself, and responded, “Thank you. Ambassador of the Elder Race. If we both assert Earth’s interest, all will be well.” Zitcotl jumped in, “Well, let us go. DURZaLAT will lead, as the Ambassador of the older of Terra’s intelligent species.” With that, she and her companion turned and joined the parade to the main structure at the far end of the plaza. There the porpoise floated and the rest marched toward a pair of giant bluegreen doors that were made of a crystalline material.

The imposing doors slid apart as the parade entered. The long hallway reached from polished green stone flooring up to misty bluegreen arches that could have been hundreds of feet overhead. The measured cadence of the warriors echoed down its vast length, as Ruby and the Alien fell in step with their marching.

It could have been a couple hundred yards to the end. There another set of similar, though smaller, doors also slid open. They entered a lesser, but still huge, chamber. This seemed cut from the rough rock of the asteroid and had natural blue, green and grey seams running through it, glinting and sparkling with innumerable flakes of what could have been mica, or gold, or both. The chamber was an astounding sight and it took Ruby a few moments to notice the dais near its middle. There, on a polished green outcropping, sat three Aliens, garbed in flowing silver, with fiery hypnogems cascading about their lofty brows and shoulders. Standing below them, haphazardly around the dais, were a few dozen alien creatures, from perhaps as many worlds. The chamber echoed with the Terran party’s marching footfalls as they approached the Highest Circle of Three.

Zitcotl dropped back, along side Ruby, whispered to her, “I will coach you on what to say in the High Tongue, then translate any dialogue. DURZaLAT will speak first...”

The Terran porpoise chirped and her translator repeated in the Alien language. Zitcotl translated portions for Ruby. The gist of the porpiose’s statement was that the Sea Creatures of Terra welcomed the Cetoids as Friends and Cousins. Terra’s Cetoids appealed to their Space-Faring Cousins for protection from the land species that until recently believed it owned Terra. “We do not begrudge the primates the land area of Terra, or even free passage and non-destructive use of the Seas. We only seek Imperial aid to protect our Seas by limiting human activities which would harm us.”

One of the Three responded with a long and flowery statement. Zitcotl summarized it, “The Cetoids of Terra are an Allied Species, with sovereignty over their Seas. The Imperium will guaranty that the Terran Primate Subject Species will no longer be permitted actions which will harm the Seas. Due to the extreme aggressiveness of the humales, we have determined to carefully control the Subject Species’ access to the Empire, except through the Imperial Military.”

Ruby’s face turned ashen for a moment; she took a deep breath, and prepared to wage an up-hill fight. She stepped forward with Zitcotl. First she spoke a prepared formal greeting and obeisance in the Cetoid’s language, “URDYaMiS eZAPOD...” Then she reverted to English, with the tall Alien standing beside her translating. “It is true that the humales of Terra have caused harm to wide areas of the planet’s land and water areas. All sentient beings deplore these past actions. But the situation is radically different now. As a result of man’s abuse of Terra’s environment, and the disaster of the Bractian attack, the land areas are in ruin, and the Ice of the planet’s periodic glaciations is rapidly returning to make much of the former temperate zones uninhabitable. The planet is cleansing itself, and humanity has been greatly reduced. While the land areas are much changed by the Ice, most of the Oceans will be hardly affected. Thus we plead for the autonomy to rebuild our shattered world. Access to the Empire and its vast economic capacity is essential.

“I know you want to limit our humales to just the Imperial Military; they delivered you the Brack base in Antarctica and have proven themselves on a dozen worlds. At least permit our World Authority to charter an all-female Trading Guild to trade with the Empire, in cooperation with the Cetoids who have guided Terra’s entry into the Imperium. We’ll need a few humales for guards and servants... but many millions of humale clones can be provided for the Great War. We will specialize our planet to produce warriors for you, if you will pay us for them, and let us trade with the Empire.”

One of the Three spoke, “All the land areas of Terra are pacified and under Imperial control, with the new feminist plantation system being established rapidly. They can certainly produce warriors. This is agreeable to the Circle.”

Ruby responded, “Earth is pacified. This is true, yet there may be a few tribal areas, insignificant islands or... valleys and the like, which are not under the direct control of the Terran World Authority. I trust that the Imperium does not expect us to subjugate every parcel of territory. We would consider any minor areas remaining to be a sort of preserve for more, uhm, primitive stages of human development. With your permission we will not seek out and control these, if any remain, but will treat them as independent reservations... We need peace to rebuild.” The Three leaned together and conversed. The central figure then responds, “POBLAMU>PU.” “It is permitted to be so. Existing Imperial facilities will remain, but the local authorities will control future development.”

Zitcotl spoke about a reception the Ambassadors would hold for the Highest Circle and other Central Authorities, where the humales would be on display. Then the interview was over. Ruby and her band of humales were led out of the Audience Chamber by a different route.

Ruby went through the ornate passageways barely aware of her surroundings, thinking. “Three victories. They would appreciate that. First we keep some autonomy. Second, I can protect any remaining pockets of resistance. Third, we’ll have access to Empire trade, so long as we provide warriors. The more they rely on ‘humales,’ the more we can bargain... Did Daniele and the others back on Earth understand what had happened? When will the news get to the valley?”

She spoke to Zitcotl, “How do you think our audience went?” “My friend, the audience went very well, as I am sure you know, though you won but two strong points, autonomy and trade. The Cetoids of Terra would have preferred you to be more isolated. The Imperium wants warriors. It was shrewd to link the clone warrior trade with general trade. It was also shrewd to include our Terra Task Force in your plans. Thank you. When you tire of your world, you should enlist in the Imperial Diplomatic Service. You would go far there!”

“Thank you. But please do tell me about this reception I am hosting.” “It is traditional. It will also be an opportunity for the Highest Circle to see some humales up close. We are at your quarters. I will return in 3 Cuz to bring you all to the reception. Please see that the humales are well prepared.”

-8-

Once back in their chambers, with the Alien gone, the little band of humans relaxed. The ‘humales’ put aside their uniforms, which they would not need for about six hours. Ruby sat and watched while Red led her men in calisthenics. She enjoyed the display and, at first, simulated rude remarks about their prowess to cover her growing excitement. But then, she stood abruptly and led Davv off, to the bathing room, without a further word to the rest. She did not notice Red’s satisfied smile as he turned back to the rest, to quicken their routine.

Some time later, after all had showered, Ruby, Davv and Red were sitting naked together on a two-seat couch, talking. Ruby was very close to Davv, her hands exploring him quite openly. Smitty was showing the other two how to use Alien VR gear.

Ruby spoke first, “The Aliens have an uncontrollable lust for ‘humales’.” Davv responded, “Right Ruby, we know. They’re not the only ones...” He poked Red with an elbow. “Yup. Th’ Great Ones sure do love it...” “It’s odd. They would have hardly paid any attention to primates—they consider the Porpoises the most advanced species on Earth. But your battle prowess and, I suspect, sexual aromas, have made us of considerable interest to the Empire. The Aliens in charge of Earth, their Terra Task Force, seem to have been keeping us a bit of a secret from their Center. Some internal Alien politics. I think we may have an advantage; perhaps we can get more concessions from them.”

“It’d be great if we could have JJ’s advise...” was Davv’s response. Red also looked at her as though to say, “Enough talk, what do you want us to do?” But this was not the time for any action, other then showing up at the impending reception, and seeking permission to return to Terra as quickly as possible.

Ruby considered, then continued, as though about some mutual friend, “But I haven’t contacted her since we left the Earth. I don’t think it’s possible.” Ruby thought for a while. “Davv, a long time ago, I told you that you had a very strong innate ability to navigate in cyberspace?” “Sure, Ruby.” “We need an interface between the data plug in your skull and the Alien data network, Galaxynet. If you can meet JJ, I suspect she can keep the link secure.” “Can you go with me?” “Certainly, lover... I’ll use the Alien access key and conjure up a “T” juncture plug! Let’s see what we can find out before the reception.” Ruby disentangled herself from Davv, made sure their time-pieces were synchronized, told Red to have the ‘humales’ sleep for the five hours remaining before their next encounter with his “Great Ones.” She wanted them rested and ready to perform. She would come for Davv when she was ready.

Quickly, she went to the access key, noticing Red rousting the rest away. She even heard his big hand crack across the buttocks of you of her lads, telling them to move “double time” to “rest up f’th’Great Ones.” She loved her males, but needed quiet for what she was doing. Yes, Ruby could almost understand the Alien’s uncontrollable lust for the ‘humales;’ her lust for them was certainly always on the verge of uncontrollable. It seemed appropriate to have a ‘humale’ harem here, at the Center of this vast Cetoid feminist empire. “Ah, the joys of power...”

Then, she had the “T” juncture and began to modify it with the small set of microchip tools she had ensconced in one of the many pockets of her jumpsuit. An hour later, she was done. She brought the modified juncture to the bed hamber where she found all her ‘humales’ sprawled asleep naked on the bed, looking so peaceful, “Like puppies... loce to just climb in among them... but, alas, not now...” She shook Davv awake. He untangled himself from his squad-mates. With arm around his waist, she led them out to the couch near the data net link, quietly talking to him along the way, telling his half sleeping mind to relax and remain open to her suggestions. Davv was fully entranced as she plugged first him then her in, wrapping them both in a big blanket, on the soft off-world sofa.

Moving into cyberspace was unusually easy, as though Davv, once again deep under, had become an open data highway, straight though to... JJ.

She and JJ were back in that odd corner of the data net where they had met before. Ruby’s first thought was, “Is the link secure?” Her deeper thought, hopefully hidden from JJ was, “Is this JJ, or an Alien simulation?”

“Yes, this link is secure. You’ve come with Davv, but he’s not here?” “He’s hypnotized—asleep, his body, that is... You understand ‘sleep’?” “I know the meaning of the word. Now I have a referent for it.” “Perhaps we can arouse him to conscious presence later. I need your help to understand the Alien’s intentions toward humanity. They said my meeting with the Highest Circle was broadcast.”

“Yes, I was closely monitoring your activities. Even though we were not communicating, I was following you as best as I could, through intercepted reports, the broadcast. There are various implants in Davv’s skull. If I could link to one of those, I could be continually, securely, present... anywhere within the reach of the data net. Here is what I need you to do in realspace.” JJ imprinted a diagram of Davv’s skull, and the specific point at which certain electromagnetic pulses would reconfigure an existing Alien implant to allow the AI a continually open channel.

“Yes, I’ll be your hands in realspace. Then you can join us at the reception for the Alien’s. But now, what have you gathered about their intentions?” The two talked for a while longer, trying to understand the murky workings of Alien politics. The wondered at the real purpose behind the centuries-long war between the Alien Empire and the Bractians. But then Ruby had to return to realspace, to have time to open the implant for JJ.

Davv remained asleep while she used her microtools and reconfigured the implant. Then she went back under the warm blanket with him, finding his penis sleep-hard. He began to awake as she maneuvered herself to receive him. With a sleepy grin and thrust, Davv entered her. He rolled them over and pumped quickly until she was overcome with orgasm after orgasm. Then he came, shuddering deep into her. They both lay there, not speaking for a while. “Are we going into cyberspace now?” “Dearest, we’ve been there and back. Can you find JJ?” His eyes widened, “Why... yes... she’s here!” Then he whispered, “In my head, I mean!” “Well, good, that’s exactly what we intended. We have something the Aliens don’t have—and I don’t just mean sex between males and females of our own species, but a level of communication and partnership that they have lost with their males. And we have something more, a backdoor into their innermost secrets...”

-9-

They were dressed and ready when Lincotl arrived. The tall Alien opened the door to find the humales lined up and facing Ruby who was straightening their uniforms, and from the bulges at their crotches, massaging their private parts. The Alien thought, “They look so... nearly Cetoid in those body coverings...” Ruby was saying, “I want you to cooperate with our hosts; remember, few of them have ever seen Terrans before, and they will be curious. You are to permit them to inspect you. Red, I’ll have you lead the men in a... ah, exercise session. Naked. I suspect they would find that entertaining...” “Yup, M’am, will do!”

Ruby turned to the entering Cetoid, “We are ready...” Lincotl led the human party along the winding corridors of the asteroid that served as the imperial capitol, to one of many reception rooms overlooking the pleasure water gardens that reminded the Aliens of their lost homeworld.

There Ruby had her humales line up, at parade rest, with the backs to the parapet overlooking the garden, facing the door through which were entering a number of the tall Aliens. Someone had arranged for Terran music, some string quartet. Drinks and little sweet treats were available at a table along one wall. Drinks in hand, some of the Aliens tentatively went up to the humales to look them over, enticed by the aromas of the primates. The humales stood tall, like the soldiers they had been trained to be, hands clasped behind their backs, eyes staring straight ahead. The Aliens sniffed, and a few gently touched them. Even the Circle of Three arrived to inspect the primates.

Then Lincotl took an opportunity to make a short speech about the humales, reminding the audience how these soldiers had defeated the Enemy not only on their home world, but throughout the Imperium. She introduced Ruby who asked them all to take seats. After the Aliens had settled, she nodded to Red.

He began to drill his squad, putting himself and them through some stretching and warm-up calisthenics. After a couple minutes, he ordered them to strip. Ruby noticed the Aliens becoming almost entranced as they watched the humales slowly strip off their uniforms in unison and then continue and intensify their exercise routine. Soon the room, to the Alien’s sensitive nostrils, was filled with the enticing aromas of the exercising humales. Ruby began to describe what they were doing, speaking slowly, sometimes in English, and sometimes adding a few phrases in the lilting language of the Cetoids. Her guests were all fully focused on the five glistening males. She knew her humales had become completely focused as well, falling into a deep mind-controlled state. She walked behind them, spoke a few quiet words to each, and noted with satisfaction that they all had become erect at her suggestion, even Jocko.

She told them to parade around the room, to let their guests have a closer look. As they walked slowly, separating among the Aliens, some of the Cetoids stood and began to sniff and fondle the humales. Ruby also stood and went to Davv, who she led to a couch in the corner, where they could watch what was clearly about to become an interspecies orgy. And so it did, going on for several hours. Even Davv was pressed into service a few times and Ruby made sure she took each of the humales aside to reinforce their mental control. Red became the star of the show, as his natural horniness was reinforced by being among so many of the Great Ones he still worshipped. Then the Aliens began to drift away and Ruby gathered together the exhausted humales and, with Lincotl’s guidance led them back to their chamber. Ruby told her Alien host that she thought needed to get back to Earth as soon as possible to implement the decisions of the Highest Circe and Lincotl agreed, suggesting they leave the next day.

Once alone with her humales she took time to hug each and tell them how proud she was of them. She joined them all in the big shower that was now even more crowded than when Red had brought the other young soldiers there earlier. The men were still very quiet and seemed still in a mind-numbed state. She knew the Aliens had that effect on people. So Ruby used the opportunity to deepen her mind control over them, finally leading them all to the bed chamber where she fell into an exhausted sleep, cuddled among her tired harem.

Epilogue—Back on Earth

A few days later, after they had settled into their new quarters in a luxurious Manhattan penthouse, Davv and Ruby took off, “For a few days. There’s a cabin down south where we can get away from it all. Red, I want you to keep the squad exercised and focused. We’ll be back in less than a week.” “Yup M’am!”

Ruby was probably still overtired from her excursion to the Alien capitol, or she would have thought more clearly about bringing Davv to the valley. Or what might happen when Davv and Chaz met, as they would most certainly.

But that is another story. And certainly the humans, and the Aliens, with their Bractian enemies/partners in empire, had no idea what unleashing the Terrans on the galaxy was going to do to their millennia long plans of control...

The End of The First Book of Alien Webs.